What's new

₹300 crore hole in Air India pocket as Pakistan air space closes

What if Pakistan allows other carriers to use its airspace, but denies all Indian carriers? How will you compete with the fares of other international airlines?

Yes, that what i was thinking. If you’ve got problem with Just one nation, just block the Individual nation, why block everyone unless you have some other concern other than assumed “financial” pressure on the nation. Is not it ?

Another Saffron twist to feel happy
1) Pakistan's airspace is not shut for all but to/from India only.
2) $800 million (Annual revenue) is not from traffic to/from India only. India is also incurring losses - for example flights from Japan to middle east and Europe which previously used to go over China, India, Pakistan are now going via China - Pakistan route.
3) You are comparing annual loss with two month loss of one air line.

Ooops , Game over :P

mumbai to london air india 131 yesterday

untitled-png.556811

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/ai131#2050cf32

You are really a Dhakan, Flights from Mumbai to Europe and Middle east had more or less same route even before closure of airspace.

I just proved to your that there is no longer any air space closure over pakistan.

₹300 crore = $100 million:angry:
300 cr is 43Million$. Idiot. Dont waste my time

indians are like ostrich even now airspace is open on west any being used by many many airlines from all over the world its not total closed .planes enter from arabian sea and cross pakistan throw gligit baltistan . all this money was not international carriers mostly come from local airlines too . use your damn brain .

this is not end

pray Pakistan will not open for others and keep ban india . then your airlines will nowhere to compete in tickting with otehr airlines .
DOmestic flights and local airlines do not pay overflight fees. Please read up. Being an armchair expert has become a full time profession of pdf veteran it seems.

PS- read up on the 5 freedom of flight

Apnay proof ("I just proved to your that there is no longer any air space closure over Pakistan") ki batti bana lo
He showed evidence of a Indian flight over your airspace. Any logical person would say that counters the arguement that Paksitani airspace is closed for Indian flights", while you blew (excuse me ) farts with your words. I d say logic isnt your strong point

300 cr is 43Million$. Idiot. Dont waste my time

DOmestic flights and local airlines do not pay overflight fees. Please read up. Being an armchair expert has become a full time profession of pdf veteran it seems.

PS- read up on the 5 freedom of flight
Lollzzz every country have own rules kid

Pakistan
Air navigation charges are based on the aircraft weight and km flown as shown on the flight plan. Rates per km are the same whether you are overflying or landing in Pakistan, although landing aircraft are able to reduce the chargeable distance by 20 km.

https://www.jetex.com/overflight-fees-in-the-middle-east/

Lollzzz every country have own rules kid

Pakistan
Air navigation charges are based on the aircraft weight and km flown as shown on the flight plan. Rates per km are the same whether you are overflying or landing in Pakistan, although landing aircraft are able to reduce the chargeable distance by 20 km.

https://www.jetex.com/overflight-fees-in-the-middle-east/
Air navigation charges are NOT overflight charges. Jeez man. If i have to educate you more i will get banned because i believe in tough teaching for spoiled brats. Here educate yourself

Iran
Domestic flights are charged 23 percent of the international rate in Iranian Rial (IRR) per 1,000 kg.

Syria
aircraft flying between domestic airports are assessed a fee of 50 percent the overflight fee.

Saudi Arabia
All aircraft flying within the country’s airspace are assessed air navigation charges whether taking off, landing, or overflying the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Charges are calculated from a weight factor and distance between entry and exit points in km.

Back
Top Bottom