What's new

₹300 crore hole in Air India pocket as Pakistan air space closes

First you mentioned a number over 1billion USD and now you switch to 779 when someone presented the facts. Care to explain why you're so retarded? We can counter with numbers and facts but apparently, it seems like Indians make facts out of their dirty asses just like you made that imaginary number.
The figure was extrapolated from the Ukrainian figures. You would have realized that if you had actually read my posts. But unlike you i am happy to be corrected.

Pakistan's PIA + Airspace revenue loss in same period is around 17 million while only Air India's loss in same period is 3 times of it. Add up loss of airspace revenues of India, losses of other Indian airlines and increased cost of air cargoes . Anyone, not wearing Safroon glasses can figure out who looses more. But anyway, Clear Airspace means we will be free to fire our SAM is bonus for us, IAF pilots will wear triple pamper while flying close to Pakistan.
Air India yealy loss is expected to be less than 200 million dollar. Mind posting a link to the figure you posted or is it out of thin air.

Typical gangu scammer.

A relatively small portion of the $779 million comes from India and India's meager contribution has no impact on Pakistan. Worry about the losses of Indian airlines. Jet Airways has already gone bankrupt and I suspect more will follow adding to more job losses.
Clearly logic isnt your strong suite. Pakistan has blocked all international traffic. So entire 779 million is now 0. And mr smartass what route other than to and from india would use Pakistan as a major overflying route. Man you seem exessively dumb.

Do you realized that in less then one month (28 days) India losses around USD 42,815,600 (forty-two million eight hundred fifteen thousand six hundred), so India suffer more then what Pakistan lost. In two months India suffer a lost of around 1billion so in one year India losses will be 6 Billion USD. Four times more then Pakistan and only for India means Pakistan will loss only certain amount not full.
Incorrect figures .Loss os expected to be around 200 million yearly. I will be happy to change my stance if you give me credible link supporsup your figures. Untill then i i wi standby my analysis than you are like an extinct dodo bird.

The figure was extrapolated from the Ukrainian figures. You would have realized that if you had actually read my posts. But unlike you i am happy to be corrected.

Clearly, you quoted that without mentioning anything about extrapolating the figures until after someone corrected you. As far as figures are concerned, Indian flights use Pakistan airspace so the losses are greater on the Indian side. Plus, what is there to stop Pakistan allowing every other airline except India to use its corridor? Keep in mind the current situation won't last for a whole year and is only in place to counter any immediate Indian aggression until chai-wala wins the elections because you never know when chowkidar gets trigger happy and orders another "surgical-strike".

Why should we stop?. This strategy makes sense for India. We can deny Pakistan approximately a Billion dollar in overflight fees while costing us ~100 Million dollars. Also taking into
Why should we stop?. This strategy makes sense for India. We can deny Pakistan approximately a Billion dollar in overflight fees while costing us ~100 Million dollars. Also taking into account India's economic resilience, looks like a good strategy.
Wow another bollywood figure surfaces from gangadeshi... I have checked its not 1.5 billion dollars rather its 1.5 billion rupees.. More over this loss is from all flights not only from air India... On the other hand Indian losses would be much more if all flights are accounted for cargo plus passenger that's y Gangadeshis cries are being heard in all corners of the world... By the way please tell us how confidently u people lie... Kaise kr lete ho yarrr

Air India yealy loss is expected to be less than 200 million dollar. Mind posting a link to the figure you posted or is it out of thin air.

Clearly logic isnt your strong suite. Pakistan has blocked all international traffic. So entire 779 million is now 0. And mr smartass what route other than to and from india would use Pakistan as a major overflying route. Man you seem exessively dumb.

Incorrect figures .Loss os expected to be around 200 million yearly. I will be happy to change my stance if you give me credible link supporsup your figures. Untill then i i wi standby my analysis than you are like an extinct dodo bird.
Why you guys always goes to denial mode all the time? the source is Indian yet you are not accepting but if same source give India a favor then it become most trust able on earth. Grown up and show me your source to prove it wrong.

https://www.livemint.com/companies/...-pakistan-air-space-closes-1556449314661.html

Talking of dodo's which indian did not believe the lies that indian government fed them on 2/27?
Show me one indian who criticized or asked indian government about their lies?

Pakistanis are like dodos. They cant see the truth.
Even with 779 million number. Indian loss is nowhere near 779, its in the order of a few 100 million over a year.

This costs Pakistan much more. Care to counter with numbers and facts or just want to continue on rhetoric?

Do you realized that in less then one month (28 days) India losses around USD 42,815,600 (forty-two million eight hundred fifteen thousand six hundred), so India suffer more then what Pakistan lost. In two months India suffer a lost of around 1billion so in one year India losses will be 6 Billion USD. Four times more then Pakistan and only for India means Pakistan will loss only certain amount not full.

This is the problem with madrassa maths.

You mistake 4.2 million $ for 42 million $ :lol:

pakistani air space is shut down for all, while Indian air space is shut down only for pakistan.

So while pakistani suffers loss of almost 800 million $, India suffers around 45 million $ loss.

Meanwhile Air India has shown a profit ever since Modi came to power :D

Air-India-financials-Nov-17-2016.jpg

Why should we stop?. This strategy makes sense for India. We can deny Pakistan approximately a Billion dollar in overflight fees while costing us ~100 Million dollars. Also taking into account India's economic resilience, looks like a good strategy.
₹300 crore = $100 million:angry:

Pakistanis are like dodos. They cant see the truth.
Even with 779 million number. Indian loss is nowhere near 779, its in the order of a few 100 million over a year.

This costs Pakistan much more. Care to counter with numbers and facts or just want to continue on rhetoric?
indians are like ostrich even now airspace is open on west any being used by many many airlines from all over the world its not total closed .planes enter from arabian sea and cross pakistan throw gligit baltistan . all this money was not international carriers mostly come from local airlines too . use your damn brain .

LOL...... seriously ? :lol:

INR 300 Crore = 43 Million $
this is not end

pray Pakistan will not open for others and keep ban india . then your airlines will nowhere to compete in tickting with otehr airlines .

this is not end

pray Pakistan will not open for others and keep ban india . then your airlines will nowhere to compete in tickting with otehr airlines .

Let me repeat.

Only flights from delhi are affected. That too, only the flights to the west.

Flights from kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad etc. are still completely unaffected.

But for pakistani, ALL your flights to the east is affected. Including flights to china.

We can easily afford to keep this up, can you afford the same ? lol.

Let me repeat.

Only flights from delhi are affected. That too, only the flights to the west.

Flights from kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad etc. are still completely unaffected.

But for pakistani, ALL your flights to the east is affected. Including flights to china.

We can easily afford to keep this up, can you afford the same ? lol.
let me repeat you are nothing but a fan .

from where you guys fly Mumbai to Afghanistan central asia Russia ?
from where you fly all flights to luknow from west ?
even flights from EU to mumbai were using pakistani airspace
FYI pakistan have 4 routes from east to west over it not one which cause too much mess if closed .

delhi amritser chandi gadh jaipure ahmedabad lucknow kanpur hit major and rest hit 50% .

let me teach you flights from bangladesh were also using paksitani airspace . its a very important route over pakistan and no indian can undo it .

its not about airport its about where flight is going to .

I don't know Vedic math techniques of Indians, the article says Air India is incurring daily loss of ₹6 crore on extra fuel burn, cabin staff expenses and reduced flights. 6 X 365 = 2190 corer which is over $300 million. It's for Air-India only that also excluding extra cost of maintenance because of more flying time. Indian aviation authority is also incurring losses in airspace usage revenues, haven't yet disclosed how much - as mentioned earlier there are other Indian airlines as well and over all increased cost of air shipments for India. Anyone with working brains not wearing saffron glasses can tell who is losing more by looking at map and size of aviation industry of both country.

let me repeat you are nothing but a fan .

from where you guys fly Mumbai to Afghanistan central asia Russia ?
from where you fly all flights to luknow from west ?
even flights from EU to mumbai were using pakistani airspace
FYI pakistan have 4 routes from east to west over it not one which cause too much mess if closed .

delhi amritser chandi gadh jaipure ahmedabad lucknow kanpur hit major and rest hit 50% .

let me teach you flights from bangladesh were also using paksitani airspace . its a very important route over pakistan and no indian can undo it .

its not about airport its about where flight is going to .

THIS is the map of Delhi airport flight route map.

delhi-map.png

Pakistan-closure-reroutes.png

pakistani air space is shut down for all, while Indian air space is shut down only for pakistan.

So while pakistani suffers loss of almost 800 million $, India suffers around 45 million $ loss.

Another Saffron twist to feel happy
1) Pakistan's airspace is not shut for all but to/from India only.
2) $800 million (Annual revenue) is not from traffic to/from India only. India is also incurring losses - for example flights from Japan to middle east and Europe which previously used to go over China, India, Pakistan are now going via China - Pakistan route.
3) You are comparing annual loss with two month loss of one air line.

Back
Top Bottom