What's new

Initial reports of "Three Tankers carrying fuel" exploding in Abu Dhabi Industrial Area, UAE

Threats issued to all countries who have economic relations with UAE.

In few months they could get themselves chemically gassed and probably a legitimate genocide on Yemen I predict.. Most people think genocide will happen in other countries but they ain't paying attention but imho the real genocide will occur in Yemen mark my words.. They will get chemically gassed ala Saddam Hussien or even far worse.. And the outfall of that will entirely be on themselves and they would have nobody but themselves to blame

Last edited:
And still some Pakistanis support the Iranian terrorist entity because of Paks obsession with Israel, a country they have nothing to do with.

Yet Iran kill Pakistani nationals with drone strikes and still we see some treacherous Pakistanis doing the bidding of Tehran.

beautiful drone strike conducted by the Houthis, minimal civilian casualties against the UAE while achieving economic damage to them, that is what pains the gulfies the most, not human casualties since they don't give a fk about their own people but economic damage.
One of the dumbest arguments some of our fellow members have (mainly the Zionists and their Wahabi terrorists sympathizer friends) is that if the Houthis strike back against the UAE or the KSA then that would result in a retaliation so the Houthis shouldn't strike back at all!
Why is that the US has a been practically in a war with the rest of the world pretty much since it's very existence? That is because who ever it is they are bombing their enemy can't strike back at the American mainland itself so the US for hundreds of years had no incentive pr pressure whatsoever to stop bombing people abroad.
So attacking the UAE directly is difinetly the correct thing to do even if obviously the UAE would retaliate (or else the UAE would look weak) so that the UAE also starts feeling the pain, however for this kind of strategy to work the Houthis must show that this isn't a one time thing and instead they should show that attacking the UAE directly will be the new normal.

If they attack the Dubai Airport... The sand castle will crumble fast as foreigners head for the exit fast and Dubai's status as a save hub vanishes.

Let's see if the UAE Emirati have it in them to put aside the luxuries of life and fight ....

Two things need to be struck to bring UAE to the knees. Take out 50% of their electricity plants and 50% of their water supply plants.

Two things need to be struck to bring UAE to the knees. Take out 50% of their electricity plants and 50% of their water supply plants.
really not necessary , just make some attack here and there specially on supply chain , made the country look un-safe , the foreign investors pull out and the uae will loose what it achieved in last 30 year.
its not still late their ruler must re-evaluate their position and eat up their pride and pull out of the conflicts around them . they really need to choose a neutral policy like the path Oman choose

really not necessary , just make some attack here and there specially on supply chain , made the country look un-safe , the foreign investors pull out and the uae will loose what it achieved in last 30 year.
its not still late their ruler must re-evaluate their position and eat up their pride and pull out of the conflicts around them . they really need to choose a neutral policy like the path Oman choose

Hopefully the Iranian Regime starts adopting this sort of mentality soon

It was laughable analogy and angle that Iranian came with.. Just desperation I guess on their part and reaching for straws to safe the houthis from the claws of the khalij.. Which I predict won't happen.. They have been kurdish-zoned meaning nothing would be able to undo the continous punishments coming the houthis way no power on earth would be able to reverse that from them... There is no rush slowly but painful torturous extermination

hopefully if somebody attacked us we will do that after all we wont bow to pressure unless the pressure is too strong.
by the way i wonder which country we must stop bombing
It was laughable analogy and angle that Iranian came with.. Just desperation I guess on their part and reaching for straws to safe the houthis from the claws of the khalij.. Which I predict won't happen.. They have been kurdish-zoned meaning nothing would be able to undo the continous punishments coming the houthis way no power on earth would be able to reverse that from them... There is no rush slowly but painful torturous extermination
after 7 year still no result to show just bombing some civilians and children, and for what just keeping a weak dictator who wont dare come back to his country on a sit in KSA

after all we wont bow to pressure unless the pressure is too strong.

Well i admire your honesty lol

also, we are all grown ups here. No need to play the Naïve "we did not do anything" card. We know how the Iranian regime plays. Sneaky and cowardly. Though i must say i am not surprised at all.

also, we are all grown ups here. No need to play the Naïve "we did not do anything" card. We know how the Iranian regime plays. Sneaky and cowardly. Though i must say i am not surprised at all.
well tell me is it brave to bomb , civilian from 15km above and tens of km away ?
and honestly we didn't bomb any other country , if any bombing happened it was by themselves
well that's us , but the definition of too strong may be different for us

ok i think your grasp of the language is not top notch, which is why most of what i am saying is going right over your head

anyway , have a good day

Don't worry, bro. Grow a pair and fire a bullet at Iran directly and we'll flatten the teeny tiny UAE for you. We can start by firing 50 missiles for your 50 most valued assets and then take out the rest of your assets with loitering munition.

Cowards are those people who have ganged up to attack an impoverished country like Yemen for 7 years without a casus belli and have been handed over their asses by the poor defenseless nation of Yemen ever since. If you guys feel tough, attack a powerful country that can defend itself.

Don't worry, bro. Grow a pair and fire a bullet at Iran directly and we'll flatten the teeny tiny UAE for you. We can start by firing 50 missiles for your 50 most valued assets and then take out the rest of your assets with loitering munition.

Cowards are those people who have ganged up to attack an impoverished country like Yemen for 7 years without a casus belli and have been handed over their asses by the poor defenseless nation of Yemen ever since. If you guys feel tough, attack a powerful country that can defend itself.

Inshallah we do not have to reach this stage. The people of Iran have suffered and are still suffering enough under the rule of their mullahs.

Inshallah we do not have to reach this stage. The people of Iran have suffered and are still suffering enough under the rule of their mullahs.
As if you had the balls to reach that stage. Houthies have proven to be more than enough to take care of you guys.
The moment that we go into a direct conflict most of these British-made countries like the UAE and Bahrain will cease to exist.
Most Iranians, even the anti-regime ones, believe in our territorial claims over the UAE and Bahrain. So, if push comes to shove, you'd better run out of the Emirates as fast as you can.

As if you had the balls to reach that stage. Houthies have proven to be more than enough to take care of you guys.
The moment that we go into a direct conflict most of these British-made countries like the UAE and Bahrain will cease to exist.
Most Iranians, even the anti-regime ones, believe in our territorial claims over the UAE and Bahrain. So, if push comes to shove, you'd better run out of the Emirates as fast as you can.

The Sassinds of Persia will cease to exist just like it did once before.. We will recreate nostalgia if it really come that far rest assured and besides we have a legitimate claim on the whole of former sassinds territories.. You will meet me half-way.. ''everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face'' - Mike Tyrson

We can start by firing 50 missiles for your 50 most valued assets and then take out the rest of your assets with loitering munition.

You are the one beating your chest why don't you start shxt on the Hormuz and see how it goes for you little fella.. Oh that is right you don't wanna become another sassinds and you know what is funny even destiny says in the prophecies that I will do you in again.. dread it run from it destiny always arrives the same

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom