What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

Mall 9, Islamabad
8508899174_cca68a47ca_b.jpg

8507793555_aba047b677_b.jpg

There should be no Starbucks. Here is the reason why

Preferably, there shouldn't be Walmart either.

Don't know why lobbying is bad. Even TV ads are a form of lobbying. Lobbying is an essential part of business. Real estate companies lobby the government for releasing the land etc.

Walmart may have employee environment problem but it is certainly very very good.

I think you have a tilt against big corporations,capitalism and industrialization. I think they are essential for a countries growth.
Neither do i believe in preserving old city. My opinion of Old delhi is that it should be totally demolished to leave space free for apartments and offices and factories. I were a Pakistani i would think the same about lahore.

Don't know why lobbying is bad. Even TV ads are a form of lobbying. Lobbying is an essential part of business. Real estate companies lobby the government for releasing the land etc.

Walmart may have employee environment problem but it is certainly very very good.

I think you have a tilt against big corporations,capitalism and industrialization. I think they are essential for a countries growth.
Neither do i believe in preserving old city. My opinion of Old delhi is that it should be totally demolished to leave space free for apartments and offices and factories. I were a Pakistani i would think the same about lahore.

You can do whatever you want with your areas, but we wont ruin our heritage. Lahore is thousands of years old. Also it was Mughal capital and was referred to as the 'Paris of the East' by the British. Tourism can play a huge part in the economy. Italy, Spain, and England are big examples.

Here look at the beauty of these cities

061215_romeStreets_hmed_12p.grid-6x2.jpg

3766340612_2ec1aa145e_z.jpg

San_Nicolas_from_Alhambra_Granada_Spain.jpg

london_street.jpg

Factories can go outside the city. Apartments etc can be like as shown above.

The quality of construction is not good but better than it was before. Its got to do with funds. This is what you can do with limited budget. Here check this out
LAHORE | Dilkash Lahore | Development of Walled City - SkyscraperCity

Great thing is, all the sewage pipelines, water sanitation, underground wiring is happening.

Funds were never da issue,thy cud hav spent the Money,thy wasted in buyin those useless Red Color Metro Buses,n cud hav spent it in makin Lahore clean n more beautiful!

Funds were never da issue,thy cud hav spent the Money,thy wasted in buyin those useless Red Color Metro Buses,n cud hav spent it in makin Lahore clean n more beautiful!

There are many issues and its not that easy. You can renovate known sites, but what can you do with homes ? It will take time my friend. They are first going after illegal holders. Your local courts and police will have to get involved. This is the most difficult part. The next step would be providing basic infrastructure such as sewage pipeline, water sanitation, electricity, and gas supply and then actual renovation.

There are many issues and its not that easy. You can renovate known sites, but what can you do with homes ? It will take time my friend. They are first going after illegal holders and then the next step, which is basic infrastructure such as sewage, water, electricity etc and then actual renovation...

atleast da big n known cities shud have been taken gud care of in last years for tourism n such purposes but i n many in my family n friend's circle havent seen much changes in da city Lahore...its da same old infact hav turned in to a worst city in terms of cleanliness,roads,traffic and air pollution...:undecided:

atleast da big n known cities shud have been taken gud care of in last years for tourism n such purposes but i n many in my family n friend's circle havent seen much changes in da city Lahore...its da same old infact hav turned in to a worst city in terms of cleanliness,roads,traffic and air pollution...:undecided:

Blame goes to people. They don''t value their heritage. If the govt doesn't do anything, one way people could have solved their issues was by forming an organization in old city at least. By that i mean each home giving tax for renovation.

Blame goes to people. They don''t value their heritage. If the govt doesn't do anything, one way people could have solved their issues was by forming an organization in old city at least. By that i mean each home giving tax for renovation.

dude most of da ppl in Lhr and overall Pakistan r poor n living below da poverty line,everybody is not lucky like us who like to buy diffenrt flavours n types of Donuts n Marshmallows if enters Rakaposhi Bakery n Icecream Parlour..:cheesy:

the duty is more on Government!

Back
Top Bottom