What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

LAHORE, Feb 20: The City District Government of Lahore approved on Wednesday a family entertainment project titled “Wonder World Land” to be launched on Multan Road by a private firm.

The first phase of the three-phase project will be launched before Eidul Fitr (August). The participants of a design committee heard this in a meeting, also attended by CDGL Administrator DCO Noorul Amin Mengal.

The WWL administration briefed the committee on the project. stating that the project would cost Rs50 million. According to documents, the project will be located at 18th-KM, Multan Road, three minutes drive from the new flyover at Thokar Niaz Beg and two minutes drive from Motorway entrance/exit ramp.

The WWL covering 104 kanals is located opposite to DHA/EME Society’s main gate on Multan Road.

The project will redefine the concept of high-quality affordable family entertainment, say the documents.

The facility will offer an indoor amusement park and an outdoor adrenaline park consisting of go karting, rope adventure course, zip lines and a variety of activities and an Olympic standard ice skating rink.

The project’s Phase II will be launched in January next followed by the construction of phase III by the end of next year.
Courtesy Malpensa @SSC

LAHORE, Feb 20: The City District Government of Lahore approved on Wednesday a family entertainment project titled “Wonder World Land” to be launched on Multan Road by a private firm.

The first phase of the three-phase project will be launched before Eidul Fitr (August). The participants of a design committee heard this in a meeting, also attended by CDGL Administrator DCO Noorul Amin Mengal.

The WWL administration briefed the committee on the project. stating that the project would cost Rs50 million. According to documents, the project will be located at 18th-KM, Multan Road, three minutes drive from the new flyover at Thokar Niaz Beg and two minutes drive from Motorway entrance/exit ramp.

The WWL covering 104 kanals is located opposite to DHA/EME Society’s main gate on Multan Road.

The project will redefine the concept of high-quality affordable family entertainment, say the documents.

The facility will offer an indoor amusement park and an outdoor adrenaline park consisting of go karting, rope adventure course, zip lines and a variety of activities and an Olympic standard ice skating rink.

The project’s Phase II will be launched in January next followed by the construction of phase III by the end of next year.
Courtesy Malpensa @SSC

Is that gonna be an amusement park like Disney World or Universal Studios of Hollywood?

Sheikh zayed centre
Mubarakcenterrender.jpg

Current construction site:
DSC04280.jpg

This building should been constructed in Karachi instead it's gonna look a little tacky in Lahore stupid Nawaz must've shoved this project.............. I heard this building was dead and nothing more than dirt! I don't understand why our stupid *** government keeps cancelling tall skyscrapers what is wrong with these buildings it's better than having jobar pattis through out the city seriously I just feel like grabbing a gun and shooting all of Pak government esp Rahman Malik, Nawaz Sharif, and Zardari they are the main reasons why our motherland is going down

It is not being constructed, Aedas cancelled their investment in Pakistan but they were called back to design a huge mall in lahore (crystals mall).
Crystals-Pakistan-by-Aeda_760.jpg

Why did they cancel it I'm guessing it's the money that idiot Zardari must've stolen!

They cancelled their investment last time because they had no backing in Pakistan by any strong supporter, this time they have bahria town which has a huge government backing too, i trust this project.

I don't trust Malik Riaz yeah he did a good job in building bungalows but I'm not sure if this project is gonna happen so many corruption and law and order is also one of the reasons why Karachi is lagging behind........ If Musharraf were to be back in his seat then there could've been a hope for that building but unfortunately he decided to develop all these skyscrapers before he even left his throne. Malik Riaz is corrupt and he also supports Zardari in every sort of corruption this project will give them all the money they want but no building:(

I don't trust Malik Riaz yeah he did a good job in building bungalows but I'm not sure if this project is gonna happen so many corruption and law and order is also one of the reasons why Karachi is lagging behind........ If Musharraf were to be back in his seat then there could've been a hope for that building but unfortunately he decided to develop all these skyscrapers before he even left his throne. Malik Riaz is corrupt and he also supports Zardari in every sort of corruption this project will give them all the money they want but no building:(
That's the only reason why i believe that this project is possible :P he has zardari's backing, he can get those islands very easily.

This building should been constructed in Karachi instead it's gonna look a little tacky in Lahore stupid Nawaz must've shoved this project.............. I heard this building was dead and nothing more than dirt! I don't understand why our stupid *** government keeps cancelling tall skyscrapers what is wrong with these buildings it's better than having jobar pattis through out the city seriously I just feel like grabbing a gun and shooting all of Pak government esp Rahman Malik, Nawaz Sharif, and Zardari they are the main reasons why our motherland is going down
Rumor is that the recent deal between bahria town and abu dhabi group can revive this project, part of the $45 billion is supposed to be invested in Lahore too.

That's the only reason why i believe that this project is possible :P he has zardari's backing, he can get those islands very easily.

Rumor is that the recent deal between bahria town and abu dhabi group can revive this project, part of the $45 billion is supposed to be invested in Lahore too.

Pakistan’s dream to have world’s tallest building shattered
South Asian News Agency (SANA)

ISLAMABAD, (SANA): Pakistan’s plans to have world’s tallest building fizzled out on Friday after Abu Dhabi-based conglomerate denied having entered into any $45 billion investment treaty.

A few days ago the country’s biggest real estate group announced that it has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Abu Dhabi Group to develop mega real estate projects in Pakistan including construction of world’s tallest building in the port city of Karachi. The Pakistani group also announced that about 2.5 million Pakistanis will get jobs due to these projects.

All these claims proved hollow after Abu Dhabi group issued a clarification on Friday in major newspapers of the country, saying that it has not ‘undertaken or assumed any financial obligation or commitment to invest in this project and that there is no agreement to do so.’

“It is also unfortunate that discussions between the parties could not reach any conclusion and the memorandum of understanding has been cancelled,” the Abu Dhabi Group said.

Observers believe such false reports about investment accord could not only hurt local group’s reputation but also overall investment climate in the country.

The former owner of the Bahria Town Malik Riaz few days had informed the Pakistani media that he has signed a deal with Abu Dhabi based conglomerates and soon they will construct the tallest building of the world, adding that the problems of the Pakistanis regarding the accommodation would be resolved after the construction of this building. Riaz also had said that 2.5 million Pakistanis will get jobs in the result of the deal.

http://www.sananews.net/english/****...ing-shattered/

Rumor is that the recent deal between bahria town and abu dhabi group can revive this project, part of the $45 billion is supposed to be invested in Lahore too.[/QUOTE]

I always knew this project was gonna be a sell out there is no need for Karachi to be like Dubai and neither........ Karachi is way out of Dubai's league............ Karachi is almost similar to Los Angeles which is not that bad

dubai is nothing if you take those tall buildings out, its a shitting place, its practically a las vagas

plus it was a city who went the rapid construction from being a desert to a mega city in like ten years or so

karachi needs the model of cities like shanghai and istanbul and how they were developed

dubai didnt even have a metro trail just few years ago, its like they made the city and then thought opps we didnt develop the metro trains, essential for any megacity

MIRPUR | Meeran Shah Ghazi bridge on Mangla dam reservoir

The construction of Rathoa-Haryam Bridge across Reservoir Channel on Mirpur Islamgarh Road.
The Bridge along with its approaches over Mangla Dam Reservoir will provide a link between Mirpur City with Isiamgarh Town to have quick and direct access to Mirpur City.
Work on approaches (4kms) is in progress. Main Bridge which is 2975m long and is simply supported 1 girder concrete Bridge, is to be constructed.

rathoa-haryam-bridge.jpg

meeran-shah-ghazi-bridge.jpg

86511133.jpg

45244476.jpg

Back
Top Bottom