What's new

Infraction(s)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok dudes calm down.
he was using a metaphore.
anyone heard of that.

how about the metaphors that are used on PDF? want me to list some?

Is that a threat? Dont make me laugh!
There are other metaphors available in other forums as well.

The man(Bull) has made it clear that he was targeting the person who said that Islam is good because its spreading so fast. Bull's reply was that everything that spreads fast is not good. Its not a dig at Islam, its a dig at the person who said it.
I dont understand how people here are failing to see this simple thing.

Is that a thread? Dont make me laugh!
There are other metaphors available in other forums as well.

The man(Bull) has made it clear that he was targeting the person who said that Islam is good because its spreading so fast. Bull's reply was that everything that spreads fast is not good. Its not a dig at Islam, its a dig at the person who said it.
I dont understand how people here are failing to see this simple thing.

You dont get it...and wont get that ever......any thing said about some one's religion or related to it ..is very hard for that person to cope the others related to that religion as well. Some people take things seriousely & blindly...and they have everyright to do so.

Mark my words...... No one ...no person in the world......whether he's muslim..christian or hindu or what ever...has any right to talk about others religion. simple ..now end this conversation here plzz.

Malay I want you to do me a favour and check all the attacks by Hindu's upon Muslims within India. Should I then deduce that Hinduism creates a fanaticism? Should I tar All Hindu's with that brush?

The numbers killed in those incidents were huge. but they were not targeted at westerners so it gets minimal reporting and since it is localised to India, It can't be used to scaremonger.

We dont go about defending those hindu bastards for the crime they commit. Unlike the muslims who are sympathetic to those radicals and their actions and continues to jutsify it whenever possible.

This is a thread by BULL to explain his infraction, correct?

Bull, this is not nationality, or religion, be a man and face what you said.
You compared an entire religion, an entire race, or an entire region (call it what you want), you basicly compared Humans to Disease/Virus, explain that, and that only.

This is your chance, go.

Poster said Islam is spreading fast and so is good, i said well AIDs and SARS also spread fast so does that mean its good too? All that spreads fast neednt be good, that was the point.

I was chilled, never cared really.
then Bull started this thread.

He want's to explain, and dissapeared after like 2-3 posts.
He wanted attention, he got it.

Let him explain Asim, please.
I just want to hear how a human race is comparable to a virus.

I have explained now you go and figure it out.

Attention, hmm i think i can do with a bit of that.

You dont get it...and wont get that ever......any thing said about some one's religion or related to it ..is very hard for that person to cope the others related to that religion as well. Some people take things seriousely & blindly...and they have everyright to do so.

Mark my words...... No one ...no person in the world......whether he's muslim..christian or hindu or what ever...has any right to talk about others religion. simple ..now end this conversation here plzz.

Melb try to read what i intended and understand.

Why is that all hell break lose on slightest hint, that something has been said abt Islam. Infractions for the comment i posted abt virus, infractions for what i said abt terrorism and Islam.

Bull, 2 can play at the same very game, but for the time being, I'll refrain from immature attitude.

Have a nice day!

[YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there is no need to give infractions to gentleman.

Let him say loud what he wants to say about Islam or anyother religion (which he is already saying) and let other members also express what they think about these matters, I think it would much batter to understand the difference in right and wrong.

[YOUTUBE]

CAIR-PHILLY: AT ODDS WITH ISLAM - TOP
Philadelphia Inquirer, 6/17/06
http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/editorial/14839134.h tm

As a practicing Muslim, I find Carlin Romano's commentary ("Daring to reject the cruelties and abuse of Islam," June 4) at odds with the actual teachings and practice of my faith. Ayaan Hirsi Ali, the subject of the article, fails to make distinctions between teachings of Islam and the un-Islamic actions of particular groups or individuals. She fails to demonstrate that the complained-about misogynistic practices are grounded in Islamic text or accepted by Islamic authorities.

She instead attributes widespread cruel and inhumane cultural practices against men or women to Islam. Muslims everywhere are horrified by these cultural practices. Those who engage in such practices may seek to legitimize their behavior by claiming Islamic sanction, but one cannot find support for their actions in the Quran or in the life and teachings of the Prophet Muhammad. The claim that "Muslim women are virtually excluded from public and political life" is a misrepresentation. I am one of many female directors and spokespersons at the North American offices of the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

People of all faiths are invited to participate in a 10-part course CAIR Philadelphia offers, called "Understanding Islam and Muslims through History and Jurisprudence."

Anyone may order a free Quran at www.explorethequran.org or learn more about the Prophet Muhammad at www.cair.com/Muhammad.

Instead of accepting the arguments of Romano or Ali, I urge you to engage your Muslim neighbors and colleagues and to explore Islamic texts and resources to learn for yourself what Islam actually promotes.

Adeeba Al-Zaman
Director of communications CAIR-Philadelphia
adeeba@cairphilly.org

Last edited by a moderator:
A.Rahman,

Nobody has any problems with Islam, Everybody has the problem on how the muslims are today. I agree with her, when she says, Muslims are ok with other religions as long as they are a minority and are confined. There is no way they can promote their religion, or oppose the Islamic teachings. The complete dis-respect most muslims show to other-religions, maybe because it teaches them Islam is the right way and there is no other way. But the reality of this little blue planet, is that we are a reality or so are billions of other people.

A.Rahman,

Nobody has any problems with Islam, Everybody has the problem on how the muslims are today. I agree with her, when she says, Muslims are ok with other religions as long as they are a minority and are confined. There is no way they can promote their religion, or oppose the Islamic teachings. The complete dis-respect most muslims show to other-religions, maybe because it teaches them Islam is the right way and there is no other way. But the reality of this little blue planet, is that we are a reality or so are billions of other people.

You are a complete bigot and you vomit only propoganda.

http://www.sacred-destinations.com/syria/damascus-umayyad-mosque.htm

You are a complete bigot and you vomit only propoganda.

http://www.sacred-destinations.com/syria/damascus-umayyad-mosque.htm

I am a bigot, I vomit propaganda; dude i hope you saw that I differntiated from islam and how muslims practice it now a days. It doesnt mean all the people do it, But it is the perception of other communities. Now, dont give me all the Western propaganda and Muslim are victims. There are certain responsibilities that you have to own upto. I will not explain myself again; People over here knows what I think about all religion as a whole.
For your link, There is a temple over here, which makes it mandatory for us to give our respect to Babur before we get into the temple. It is called Sabrimala temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom