What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

VrSolDiers please tell if you placed a call at GHQ??? Tell us the latest news.

@Ali Hassan : yar did it come via post?? and how many days after you got fitness certificate

VrSolDiers please tell if you placed a call at GHQ??? Tell us the latest news.
i called GHQ n they said the letters were posted on friday, I got mine as well, we have to report on 31st may between 9-2 pm, you will get your letters tomorrow or day after that, best of luck to all!!!!

i called GHQ n they said the letters were posted on friday, I got mine as well, we have to report on 31st may between 9-2 pm, you will get your letters tomorrow or day after that, best of luck to all!!!!
but they must have posted the letters for those candidates who have cleared medical tests before Friday. What do you say? Because I along with many candidates cleared medical tests on Saturday and Monday.

but they must have posted the letters for those candidates who have cleared medical tests before Friday. What do you say? Because I along with many candidates cleared medical tests on Saturday and Monday.

They're issuing letters as medicals are cleared, but the unclear thing is, not everyone who clears medical is getting a letter (yet). :|

Pak Army please let us join :) :pakistan:

They're issuing letters as medicals are cleared, but the unclear thing is, not everyone who clears medical is getting a letter (yet). :|

dont worry. everyone clearing the medical tests will receive the call letters InshaALLAH.

GHQ told me that there are 45 candidates (and according to our calculation the sum falls around 40) so i think everyone will make it!!!

dont worry. everyone clearing the medical tests will receive the call letters InshaALLAH.

InshaAllah they will plus one more thing is that the joining dates might be with a difference of 2-3 days as they only issue letter once they receive the medical results!!!

GHQ told me that there are 45 candidates (and according to our calculation the sum falls around 40) so i think everyone will make it!!!

InshaAllah they will plus one more thing is that the joining dates might be with a difference of 2-3 days as they only issue letter once they receive the medical results!!!

is the 40-candidates-limit confirmed? or just a rumour? :sniper:

yup. InshaAllah everyone will go there.

It'll be the experience we'll always remember :P inshaAllah :taz:

Last edited:
is the 40-candidates-limit confirmed? or just a rumour? :sniper:

It'll be the experience we'll always remember :P inshaAllah :taz:

40 is the sum we came up with calculating how many people got cleared from CMH... so it aint the final number!!!

definetly yaar, i am soooo out of shape and low on stamina :disagree: no time to loose!!!:lazy:

Best of luck for those who didnt get call yet... Bros Inshallah you will get it soon... See you All in PMA :cheers: :pakistan:

bro my degree is not complete so I am really worried. There are some guys too who have not submitted their final transcript. Please pray for us.

Back
Top Bottom