What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

6 from there say 22 from lahore 24 from karachi... and some from quetta and other cities as well....

No, from karachi there are only 9 guys.......out of them 4 are still under going some tests. So only 5 are FIT from khi as of now.

No, from karachi there are only 9 guys.......out of them 4 are still under going some tests. So only 5 are FIT from khi as of now.
This is quite less amount. In Lahore, 4 guys out of 14 have been declared unfit. They are going into appeal. So, only 10 left from Lahore. I saw a letter from GHQ today directing the candidate office to submit the status on Saturday means tomorrow.

This is quite less amount. In Lahore, 4 guys out of 14 have been declared unfit. They are going into appeal. So, only 10 left from Lahore. I saw a letter from GHQ today directing the candidate office to submit the status on Saturday means tomorrow.

Do u know what kind of problems candidates have faced in the tests...
i mean in what case they are unfit do u the detail of all 4...:blah:

AlhamduliAllah, Early bunch of Rawalpindi guys, 8 (incl. me) of 17 were given the 'Fit' Status slip as their medical tests were all completed.

Remaining 9 boys are either waiting for 1 or 2 remaining tests or some minor discussion/operation status regarding fitness. These guys will be declared fit by monday most probably.

Anyone knows where to submit (in GHQ), the complete final transcript of BS? as it was demanded after our interview was taken.

AlhamduliAllah, Early bunch of Rawalpindi guys, 8 (incl. me) of 17 were given the 'Fit' Status slip as their medical tests were all completed.

Remaining 9 boys are either waiting for 1 or 2 remaining tests or some minor discussion/operation status regarding fitness. These guys will be declared fit by monday most probably.

Anyone knows where to submit (in GHQ), the complete final transcript of BS? as it was demanded after our interview was taken.
17+10+9+3 = sums upto 39... say some others join in and take it upto 50... InshaAllah none of us will have to worry about merit list

yaar its the PA directorate of GHQ which deals with all such stuff you better call em up and ask!!! its even better if you know anyone in the GHQ who can go in personally and get the info for u!!!

yaar we didnt get our Fitness certificates they told us that collect it on wed.....
so we ppl will get it on wed.....but they use to say that all of us (6 out of 7) are fit and they signal to GHQ about our fitness..........

come on any one know anything about exact date of joining PMA........

17+10+9+3 = sums upto 39... say some others join in and take it upto 50... InshaAllah none of us will have to worry about merit list

yaar its the PA directorate of GHQ which deals with all such stuff you better call em up and ask!!! its even better if you know anyone in the GHQ who can go in personally and get the info for u!!!

Yara the medical page given to all of us after interview (that we had to hand over to cmh) had a ghQ PHONE number in 5 digits like GHQ- xxxxx ..but the number doesn't work.

Anyone knows if GHQ has saturday off, and any related ghq number that i can contact.??

yaar we didnt get our Fitness certificates they told us that collect it on wed.....
so we ppl will get it on wed.....but they use to say that all of us (6 out of 7) are fit and they signal to GHQ about our fitness..........

come on any one know anything about exact date of joining PMA........
yaar the exact date will only be announced after the last date of medical (though the GHQ guys know but they never let it out)... i will be calling em on monday and update you about it!!!!

Some people say that training will start from 7-14 June. But I think relying on information from VrSoldiErs is more safe to go.

Some people say that training will start from 7-14 June. But I think relying on information from VrSoldiErs is more safe to go.
i have been following them since november but the GHQ guys never let out things unless they are 'official' even if they know but they wont let it out, if the medical were supposed to be done on saturday then we will get the word from GHQ today, i have some family issues to take care of, so I might not be able to call em up today but i have some other sources, i will let you know!!!

congrats to Ali Hassan :) and all others who got call letters. Best of luck guys.
We still waiting for our letters :|

Back
Top Bottom