What's new

Informal Movement Orders have been issued to PA Formations

On a serious, sane note. With the reserves we have, how long can we sustain a war? How practical is this?

Very unpractical.. The only solution is to declare a total war(you can search the definition on google). Gotta be realistic. Indian Militay outnumbers us immensely.

The 4th column of this state needs a purge. Given the fragile times at hand we cannot afford to have traitors among our ranks.

I remember this fahad deshmukh guy wrote an article openly supporting secession of Balochistan from Pakistan in express tribune few years ago. Even bharati members on this forum were surprised that such kind of article was published in a Pakistani newspaper

He tweets such kind of cr@p even today

But no action has been taken against him till now

This is all bullshit. Ponka jang karni hai hum nai jab aisai ghaddaron k against kuch nahi kar saktai

Last edited:
I think this news is leaked intentionally to warn and convey message to india that we are prepared for war .India end seems very near now

Other intertesting tweets

Looks like Pakistan has given ultimatum to world that intervention has to come to stop modi and co.

If nothing happens in few days Pakistan might move forward.

Re PM IK tweets of today
This guy is dumb. Even some of our PDF guys know better than him. He can't even differentiate between amraams

@Signalian @Gryphon If this news is correct then does it means army is going to mobilize Multan corp down south for an offensive?
I will inform you if it happens .

اے جذبہ دل گر میں چاہوں
ہر چیز مقابل آ جائے
منزل کے لیے دو گام چلوں
اور سامنے منزل آ جائے

ہاں یاد مجھے تم کر لینا
آواز مجھے تم دے لینا
اس راہ محبت میں کوئی
درپیش جو مشکل آ جائے

اے جذبہ دل گر میں چاہوں

اے دل کی خلش چل یوں ہی سہی
چلتا تو ہوں ان کی محفل میں
اس وقت مجھے چونکا دینا
جب رنگ پہ محفل آ جائے

اے راہبر کامل چلنے کو
تیار تو ہوں پر یاد رہے
اس وقت مجھے بھٹکا دینا
جب سامنے منزل آ جائے

آتا ہے جو طوفان آ نے دو
کشتی کا خدا خود حافظ ہے
مشکل تو نہیں ان موجوں میں
بہتا ہوا ساحل آ جائے

Well, Opposition supporters call him an Army puppet. That aside, he does do a lot of programs on Army institutions and gives inside coverage, so he has sources and respects the institution, he didn't tweet anything like this before like in February, that's why I think it might be a soft intentional leak.

I met and sat down with him for 30mins in Lahore just a few days ago. The reason they say he is an army puppet is because half his relatives and friends are in the army. I can tell you his sources are very well placed and when I asked him the situation, he said "not good" (expect a war).

He is highly educated and not a dimwit, he graduated from Harvard. I assure you all of this is strategical.

I'm not sure why the military is allowing the information to be leaked through the media instead of through ISPR?

Could it be that the military / Government does not want to create a war hysteria but also don't want the invasion of Indian Occupied Kashmir to come as a surprise when its ordered?

Or, maybe the Government isn't planning to do anything at all but only wants to look as though they're serious until the situation calms down over the next couple of weeks?

Last edited:
Salaam

We need to see many things in connection with the overall Pak Decisions.

Moving the UNSC.

Senate members visiting major power centres sans OIC which is just fat bakari

PMIK naming without hesitation RSS/BJP as NeoNazis .... finally, clearly identifying on-going genocide in occupied Kashmir.

Now moving the formations... PAF activity...

Movements on the ceasefire line along the IoJK.

What we are lacking is that in media space...it appears to be business-as-usual...

We need to pepper up PakMedia into higher gear and prepare the Nation.

I actually think Pakistan is deliberately not hyping up the war angle whilst simultaneously gearing for a possible war.

The plan seems to be that we should deny any intentions of war and at the same time make a case for war.

We do expect some sort pulwama and a retaliation from India and plan to use that as reason to respond.

PMIK made repeated references to a possible pulwama like situation and Pakistan not backing down. My guess is that that was actually the game plan. Fight the fight without appearing to be warmongers.

I think Pakistan is going to wait for the outcome of the UNSC before any military activity can be given go ahead. So that the blame does not fall on Pakistan for not trying to resolve the issue diplomatically. If we fail to achieve the desired out in the SC (Which i think we will due to geo strategic interests) we should do two things a) The countries that favored India and veto, their ambassador should be kicked out just like we kicked out Indian ambassador and ties should be downgraded and b) military response should be put on table which is the last option. If the world wont stop this genocide than we will.

I'm not sure why the military is allowing the information to be leaked through the media instead of through ISPR?

Could it be that the military / Government does not want to create a military hysteria but also don't want the invasion of Indian Occupie Kashmir to come as a surprise when its ordered?

Or, maybe the Government isn't planning to do anything at all but only wants to look as though they're serious until the situation calms down over the next couple of weeks?
Reason being pakistan wont just sit down and take it
If Pakistan let this one slide, Azad Kashmir , Indus Water, Balochistan will be next Pakistan needs a buffer zone

اے جذبہ دل گر میں چاہوں
ہر چیز مقابل آ جائے
منزل کے لیے دو گام چلوں
اور سامنے منزل آ جائے

ہاں یاد مجھے تم کر لینا
آواز مجھے تم دے لینا
اس راہ محبت میں کوئی
درپیش جو مشکل آ جائے

اے جذبہ دل گر میں چاہوں

اے دل کی خلش چل یوں ہی سہی
چلتا تو ہوں ان کی محفل میں
اس وقت مجھے چونکا دینا
جب رنگ پہ محفل آ جائے

اے راہبر کامل چلنے کو
تیار تو ہوں پر یاد رہے
اس وقت مجھے بھٹکا دینا
جب سامنے منزل آ جائے

آتا ہے جو طوفان آ نے دو
کشتی کا خدا خود حافظ ہے
مشکل تو نہیں ان موجوں میں
بہتا ہوا ساحل آ جائے

The 'Jazba' only works for the poets, but alas the real world is not poetic. Iqbal's 'Mamola' (a bird slightly larger than a sparrow) can only fight a falcon in a poem; in the real world, a falcon or a hawk will win over one hundred mamolas.

Real wars are fought with tanks, guns, planes & technology. 'Jazaba' alone is not sufficient. Our Foreign Minister has already ruled out the possibility of war unless India starts it. This news is either a 'Fake' or meant to counter a potential Indian surprise attack.

Back
Top Bottom