What's new

Informal Movement Orders have been issued to PA Formations

What are the credentials of this WSK?

Well, Opposition supporters call him an Army puppet. That aside, he does do a lot of programs on Army institutions and gives inside coverage, so he has sources and respects the institution, he didn't tweet anything like this before like in February, that's why I think it might be a soft intentional leak.

Well, Opposition supporters call him an Army puppet. That aside, he does do a lot of programs on Army institutions and gives inside coverage, so he has sources and respects the institution, he didn't tweet anything like this before like in February, that's why I think it might be a soft intentional leak.

That is what, I believe. You appear to be right.

Salaam

What I expect is that Pakistan is going position the military for any possible aggression by the Indians. Once the winter comes and mass mobilisation becomes difficult, Pakistan will use the cover of harsh weather to send in help to the kashmiri freedom fighters.

He has strong sources within PA. I would normally take such news with some pinch of salt but its coming from him so i would give it some value.

Salaam

What I expect is that Pakistan is going position the military for any possible aggression by the Indians. Once the winter comes and mass mobilisation becomes difficult, Pakistan will use the cover of harsh weather to send in help to the kashmiri freedom fighters.
I thing Pakistan now has serious concern not about genocide but also what they are saying about Kashmiri women.

DG ISPR has said this

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom