What's new

Infographic: How China Manipulates Its Currency

Not until we get enough nukes. The US has a simple solution to its debtors: invade them. We need at least 5000 nukes to discourage a US attack on China.

ladies and gentleman the mental midget ^^^^ who wears a green hat! why stop at 5000? make it 20,000 they are cheap to maintain...

LOL @ Indians crying.

What's with the whining? This time try to actually DO something about it, instead of just whining like you did after the Mumbai attacks.

Take your case before the WTO, or at the very least, ask the Indian government to cite us as currency manipulators. Surprise us, by actually doing something this time.

Not only I have doubts over your comprehension abilities, now I seriously doubt your mental faculties too. The thread is about China Manipulating its currency which you claimed doesnt exist. Having been rebuffed using your own sources, now you stoop down to Mumbai and what not.

Maybe that response would be in line in a thread where we are discussing the impotence, and slavish attitude of Chinese citizens, who continue to praise a regime that killed their ancestors in the hundreds and stifles dissidents by rolling tanks over them.

you not getting that language are ya? the one time is was held off does not equate a permanent stance. Oh and I'll end with the customary chinese LOL heh eh LOL.. beavis :)

Like I said, thank you America, for prioritizing Chinese loans over local jobs. :P

Yer welcome. Nice to meet a polite crook.

If that is true, then your government is helping us. :D

Ever wonder why they chose Timothy Geithner as the head of the US treasury? A man who was educated in China, and who speaks Mandarin?

Ever wonder why they chose Timothy Geithner as the head of the US treasury? A man who was educated in China, and who speaks Mandarin?

Probably since he understands Chinese crookedness better being experienced first-hand?

In the US, we haver regular 'regime changes'. Already the change is in the US Congress, the Presidency is up for grabs in 2012. The next administration will not be so kind to China.

Maybe that response would be in line in a thread where we are discussing the impotence, and slavish attitude of Chinese citizens, who continue to praise a regime that killed their ancestors in the hundreds and stifles dissidents by rolling tanks over them.

Many also died building American railroads, of course we should blame the American president at the time I suppose...

you say it to him this way- "jiandao ni hen gaoxing Sha gua"

LOL you're in love with Google translator. :P

At least you're learning phrases like "sha gua" which should prove useful to you, since you'll be able to know when people are talking about you behind your back. :azn:

In the US, we haver regular 'regime changes'. Already the change is in the US Congress, the Presidency is up for grabs in 2012. The next administration will not be so kind to China.

LOL I doubt it.

Both the Republicans and the Democrats seem to love increasing American debt towards China, and increasing American deficit towards China.

You would think that $14 trillion dollars in debt would be too much, but you guys still voted in Obama... who loves to spend money even more than the Republicans do. :P

LOL I doubt it.

Both the Republicans and the Democrats seem to love increasing American debt towards China, and increasing American deficit towards China.

You would think that $14 trillion dollars in debt would be too much, but you guys still voted in Obama... who loves to spend money even more than the Republicans do. :P

you spent equally building card board ghost cities... and he spent to get out of a recession not unlike you govt did...just that it took a lot more money on our side.

Wow you're learning the really rude phrases. :D

I'm sure you know that insulting someone's "ancestors" is considered to be very offensive in China. So rock on. :P

I do beleive your own rulers let them starve to death ... cant be any more rude.. than say Mao?

Back
Top Bottom