What's new

Inept Pakistan no match to India

images
vahidrk.gif

btw........i found your pic
here it is

dancegirl2.gif
2uge4p4.gif

Army of Lions led by a sheep is useless. Hafeez is a coward, it was proved in South Africa and it was proved once again in yesterday's match. His batting showed it all. When a captain of a team is too much under pressure and is afraid, what can you expect from entire team under him?

It's T20 , even Bangladesh and Ireland have the potential to win this. T20 doesn't show the competence of a team. It's literally just pure luck. So Pakistan losing to India doesn't mean anything. It's like making a football match a 40 minute game. Once you get lucky and score 1-2 goals ,the other team will have no chance of coming back. Just think about it.20 overs, 10 batsmen. Each Batsmen literally has to survive 2 overs average on the crease and can play any retarded shots. Only a Pakistan- India test or one day series played out of the subcontinent can decide who the better team is. India tend to be tigers in the subcontinent , but everyone knows they are puny rats when asked to play outside. Did you see what New Zealand and England did to us when we played there?
I agree with the points you have made about cricket, But what you don't know is that Pakistan Cricket is nothing about cricket but all about "" DECIET, LIES , FAVOURISM, PERCHEES,MONEY,BETTTING,STABBBING IN BACK,MANIPULATION, AND OUTRIGHT DISGUSTING CORRUPTION. Now that's what I call the TRUE face of Pakistan Cricket !!!

Army of Lions led by a sheep is useless. Hafeez is a coward, it was proved in South Africa and it was proved once again in yesterday's match. His batting showed it all. When a captain of a team is too much under pressure and is afraid, what can you expect from entire team under him?
so who should lead the side
only afridi and shoaib are the seniors left in the team

I know man... was just joking... but the address is correct incase you want to send some raw agents .... but that would be giving him too much importance

Nah..the way he is radicalising Pakistani youth, he is actually doing something which Pakistan's enemies would want him to do.

In fact, he could possibly be a Raw agent himself ;)

A few days ago Pakistanis were going crazy over Shahid Afridi with comments like Pathan Power , Lala this Lala tat.

Now just on one loss, why so serious ? Pakistanis are too emotional and extreme.

It's T20 , even Bangladesh and Ireland have the potential to win this. T20 doesn't show the competence of a team. It's literally just pure luck. So Pakistan losing to India doesn't mean anything. It's like making a football match a 40 minute game. Once you get lucky and score 1-2 goals ,the other team will have no chance of coming back. Just think about it.20 overs, 10 batsmen. Each Batsmen literally has to survive 2 overs average on the crease and can play any retarded shots. Only a Pakistan- India test or one day series played out of the subcontinent can decide who the better team is. India tend to be tigers in the subcontinent , but everyone knows they are puny rats when asked to play outside. Did you see what New Zealand and England did to us when we played there?
its just a silly game
They won against Indians few days back and every body started praising Lala like a celestial figure descended from heaven. They lost yesterday and everybody is criticizing them like hell. Come on, this is a game and the cricketers are humans.
I know Sir. Pakistan cricket team does not play well consistently and this is why every body call this team talented but unpredictable. My point is when they wins everybody's level of expectations touches the sky and literally start worshiping these players. Again condemn them by the worst possible way we can when they lose next match. One day we make them God, next day we call them demons.This attitude I have to disagree with.Nothing else.
i think ,they were in too much pressure,from starting,rest of the match is yet to play

its just one match, and we started concluding too much .....

good luck for pak team....for next match

Oh please!! :D Don't spoil the fun, and PDF too!! :chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

A few days ago Pakistanis were going crazy over Shahid Afridi with comments like Pathan Power , Lala this Lala tat.

Now just on one loss, why so serious ? Pakistanis are too emotional and extreme.
Yeah that i also noticed after joining this forum.Pakistanis are extremelly emotional people.They seem to apply there emotions before there brains.After they won match against India in Asia cup they bombarded 20 of threads but they are nowhere to seen now.

so who should lead the side
only afridi and shoaib are the seniors left in the team

Yar I am not a big fan of Afridi anyways, he's just a lottery. Nikli to thek nai to sabar karo.. :lol:
I think we should look for some youngster who have solid experience of captaincy in under 19 or in domestic. I am tired of these akmals, malik, hafeez, ahmed shahzad, etc..

Back
Top Bottom