What's new

Indus Valley Civ people diet dominated by beef and other meat, finds study

Indian caste system today was invented by the British to control India. Part of this invention was fabrication of Indian history.since there was no India before British arrival, it’s impossible to pin point an “Indian “ culture that relate to meat, as British could have fabricated history to serve their purpose. The only way for Indians to figure this out is to return India to its political composition before the British arrival. So each Indian states can return to their original form and people can rediscover their culture.
Concept which was followed from the days of Adam, IVC came into being in between the timelines of Prophet Noah and Prophet Abraham AS i.e. 3000 BC. Don't know when hindus started burning their deaths ? will be interesting info if anyone can have some details on it.

Indiahas no reliable history as they were created by the British.who knows if the artifacts were created by Brits to control India.

Again no, Bharatas were a vedic tribe they are mentioned in Rig Veda before Scynthians. But I like this new story you invented :enjoy: I learn many alternative histories in PDF.

There is no mention of something called Sharif in any of our historic texts or documents who are they?
Sharif = Deva = Noble. Deva are mentioned in Rig Veda.

The war between Pandava and Kuru in Mahabharat war was between cousin Scythian tribes. This is well known.

So, the Kuru in Mahabharath are Scythian Kuru [appropriated name], not the original Vedic Kuru. The descendants of the original Vedic Kuru were in Magadh/Bihar at the time of Mahabharath war and they stayed away from it.

Veda.Wikidot.Com - "Hastinapura was the capital of the kingdom of the Kauravas, belonging to the Kuru dynasty of kings. The throne of this city was the prize over which the Kurukshetra War of the epic Mahabharata was fought. All incidents in the epic Mahabharata have taken place in this city of Hastinapura. The first reference to Hastinapur in Hindu records comes as the capital of Emperor Bharata."

They were not original Hindustani. Hence, they call themselves Bharati.

The religion of Indus valley civ is a mystery

No idol or temple have been found yet in any of the sights

They had no king , no religious personality and no sign of singular govt , they had a very different form of govt and that without any standing military

Hindus in ancient times (like at IVC time) did eat beef. I confirmed this with liberal Hindu colleagues while discussing Modi and Hindutva.

Point is Ganges/Deccan civilization and Brahminism is not continuation of IVC people as they like to claim. They deny Aryan invasion to claim civilizational continuity with another country's ancient past.

Sharif = Deva = Noble. Deva are mentioned in Rig Veda.

The war between Pandava and Kuru in Mahabharat war was between cousin Scythian tribes. This is well known.

So, the Kuru in Mahabharath are Scythian Kuru [appropriated name], not the original Vedic Kuru. The descendants of the original Vedic Kuru were in Magadh/Bihar at the time of Mahabharath war and they stayed away from it.

Veda.Wikidot.Com - "Hastinapura was the capital of the kingdom of the Kauravas, belonging to the Kuru dynasty of kings. The throne of this city was the prize over which the Kurukshetra War of the epic Mahabharata was fought. All incidents in the epic Mahabharata have taken place in this city of Hastinapura. The first reference to Hastinapur in Hindu records comes as the capital of Emperor Bharata."

They were not original Hindustani. Hence, they call themselves Bharati.
Oh that's some bullshit. Deva does not mean noble. Rig veda came into existence at least a thousand years before Scythian kingdoms. To start with, things you are clueless about.
1.Chronology
2.Geography
3.Linguistics
4. History in general

I could find even more mistakes. It is a learning curve.

Oh that's some bullshit. Deva does not mean noble. Rig veda came into existence at least a thousand years before Scythian kingdoms. To start with, things you are clueless about.
1.Chronology
2.Geography
3.Linguistics
4. History in general

Only three conditions can be regarded as history:
1. Historical records must be continuous and uninterrupted.
2. There must be contemporary cultural relics.
3. Fairy tales are not recognized.

The records in history books must meet an additional condition before they can be recognized as historical facts. Records of historical events must be mutually verified by more than two historical materials. For example, <Zizhi Tongjian> once recorded that Li Shimin had a quarrel with Fang Xuanling, and <Fang Xuanling's record> recorded the quarrel. Only such mutual verification can be recognized as historical facts.

This ain't gonna sit well with the Cow worshippers. :lol:

Let me grab my plate of beef biryani and watch this thread. :pop:
It's known that people in ancient India ate beef and pork. Also they are whatever meat they found in the forests.

Only three conditions can be regarded as history:
1. Historical records must be continuous and uninterrupted.
2. There must be contemporary cultural relics.
3. Fairy tales are not recognized.

The records in history books must meet an additional condition before they can be recognized as historical facts. Records of historical events must be mutually verified by more than two historical materials. For example, <Zizhi Tongjian> once recorded that Li Shimin had a quarrel with Fang Xuanling, and <Fang Xuanling's record> recorded the quarrel. Only such mutual verification can be recognized as historical facts.
And whats your contention again?:what:

This is proven by well documented research.

Hindus in ancient times (like at IVC time) did eat beef. I confirmed this with liberal Hindu colleagues while discussing Modi and Hindutva.

Prohibition of beef and revering cows is a very recent phenomenon, probably established on the behalf of Purohits and Brahmins by shortage of bulls needed for draft animal and tillage use.
IVC people weren't Hindus. They had their own distinct religion and some even suggest that they were atheists,

1.Chronology
2.Geography
3.Linguistics
4. History in general

Deva literally means Noble or Benevolent. Same as Sharif. Sanskrit was Aryan language. Sher/Shar is Lion in Sumerian so their meaning is related to the symbol of Lion. Their functional roles are similar, leader or ruler [close to God].

Why would people who identify with the symbol of lion 🦁 stop eating cow 🐄.

You are talking about some f*cked up minds in Hindutva, full of delusional traditions, stories and BS. The most hilarious are recent claims by Hindutva idiots of Vedic scientific achievements three/four thousand years ago like space/air travel, plastic surgery and test-tube fertilization. Made themselves a laughing stock in front of the whole world.

Bhakts are trying to combine the idea of identifying on one hand with a lion, a raw-meat-eating carnivore (and its "supposed assigned nobility" as a Hindu symbol of ancient India, reality notwithstanding) and the delusional idea of some animal (a cow) being superior to humans and putting it on a pedestal to be worshipped, just because its (ahem) "products" are useful to some. Well a dozen holy men and Sadhus said it, so it must be true.

I don't mean any offense to devout Hindus as a group, people can believe what they want, and I just expressed my opinion.

This is why Hindutva extremism detracts reasonable people as doubters and even conversions to other religions (which they are trying "as all get out" - to stop, even by illegal hook or crook nowadays in India using mob violence).

While you try to convert a Muslim person and see how far you get.

Islam (in actuality) sees very little proselytization in India, despite what bhakts claim. No one is trying to "X"-Jihad or hyphenate-Jihad anything....

Hinduism is a Scythian usurpation of the Veda.

The Conversation.com

Title: Hinduism and its complicated history with cows (and people who eat them).
Wendy Doniger, University of Chicago

"In the time of ... the Rig Veda (c. 1500 B.C.), cow meat was consumed ... Vedic Indians generally ate the castrated steers, but they would eat the female of the species during rituals or when welcoming a guest ... Ancient ritual texts known as Brahmanas (c. 900 B.C.) and other texts that taught religious duty (dharma), from the third century B.C., say that a bull or cow should be killed to be eaten when a guest arrives."

It changed with the arrival of Scythians: "The Mahabharata (composed between 300 B.C. and A.D. 300) ... explained the transition to the non eating of cows in a famous myth ... Some dharma texts composed in this same period insist that cows should not be eaten."

Eating beef was never a Brahman policy. It was implemented during Lord Krishna's era as Krishna belonged to the cow herding community. Even today Yadavs who are decedents of Sri Krishna strongly support this irrespective of their political affiliation.

Deva literally means Noble or Benevolent. Same as Sharif. Sanskrit was Aryan language. Sher/Shar is Lion in Sumerian so their meaning is related to the symbol of Lion. Their functional roles are similar, leader or ruler [close to God].
This is fun. Deva literally means god. Sharif is Arabic, dont care how it originated as it has nothing to do with Sanskrit.
Told ya, you are not up to the mark on linguistics, you want to stop embarrassing yourself further?

The Sanskrit word for Noble is in fact Arya😂

Back
Top Bottom