What's new

Induction of Balochistanis in Pak Army - All News

I don't see what you mean by inducting females whether in the Armed forces, or Police or firefighting degrades their quality. Women are not sent out in frontline combat although it may wind up being that way sometimes, by accident . Female fighter pilots have to go through the exact same standards males do. No slack there.

You obviously have not rubbed a female cop in the US the wrong way. They are every bit as hard nosed as a male cop, sometimes more so, especially if they show up on scene of a domestic violence call. I sometimes feel sorry for the guy!!

As far as firefighters, no idea where you are getting that information from. Any links?

btw, don't you have female cops in Pakistan too??

Sir,

In the state of california---on a domestic disturbance call---only male cops will go---no gfemale cops---what happened in the late 80's and early 90's was that female cops came---analyzed the situation and being the same sex---found the woman to be the bit--ch---walked away from the scene which turned into further violence---.

Secondly---I wouldn't want to confront a police officer male or female---and especially one carrying a gun---maybe I can fight with one person---but not with 17 packed on the side holster---six packed on the ankle holster---and maybe six packed in the back---that would be stupid.

Eenforcement of the law on street against law abiding citizens is not enforced by the size of the enforcer---but by the respect of the uniform and law.

We are talking about ground troops and female fire fighters---maybe a little research might help---talk to your local firefighter---I believe the u s courts passed that judgement.

Yes we do have female cops in pakistan---indeed we do---but then they are no match for the men----israeli army did the research---female combat soldiers are a liability---a male soldier will stop almost everytime to help a fallen wounded soldier than a fallen male soldier---thus hindering in the assault.

Sir,

In the state of california---on a domestic disturbance call---only male cops will go---no gfemale cops---what happened in the late 80's and early 90's was that female cops came---analyzed the situation and being the same sex---found the woman to be the bit--ch---walked away from the scene which turned into further violence---.

Secondly---I wouldn't want to confront a police officer male or female---and especially one carrying a gun---maybe I can fight with one person---but not with 17 packed on the side holster---six packed on the ankle holster---and maybe six packed in the back---that would be stupid.

Eenforcement of the law on street against law abiding citizens is not enforced by the size of the enforcer---but by the respect of the uniform and law.

We are talking about ground troops and female fire fighters---maybe a little research might help---talk to your local firefighter---I believe the u s courts passed that judgement.

Yes we do have female cops in pakistan---indeed we do---but then they are no match for the men----israeli army did the research---female combat soldiers are a liability---a male soldier will stop almost everytime to help a fallen wounded soldier than a fallen male soldier---thus hindering in the assault.

Buddy,

I don't know about California, but in Texas, women Police Officers routinely respond to domestic violence calls. Women prefer it!!

I'll check with our local fire dept. - I already qualified for the Citizens Police Academy ( very interesting course), but without a link from you on the court ruling, I'll have to defer verifying your claim. I know the paramedics don't!!!

Mastan,

Just checked with the local FD here. Confirmed the only technique they use is called "fireman's carry" ( also used by the service)

Fireman's carry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He found it humorous that someone would suggest dragging by the ankles ( or otherwise). The reason? They don't want lawsuits and more importantly, noxious gases are densest at floor level!!

Mastan,

Just checked with the local FD here. Confirmed the only technique they use is called "fireman's carry" ( also used by the service)

Fireman's carry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He found it humorous that someone would suggest dragging by the ankles ( or otherwise). The reason? They don't want lawsuits and more importantly, noxious gases are densest at floor level!!

Sir,

I knew you would ask a buddy---:D

I know about the male firefighters and fireman's carry---but is he stating that female firefighters in california would have to carry the weight on their shoulders---really.

I know that texas women are strong as well---but I don't think strong enough to caryy a 200 lb + male on shoulders.

Took me awhile to find it----nowhere fireman's carry is required anymore for victim rescue----victim can be / will be dragged if needed---in the state of california there are none of those law suits---we have a ' GOOD SAMARITAN LAW ' in the state---I am pretty sure that texas would have a similiar kind of law.

Fo a moment I thought that ' damn, Mastan you opened you big mouth too soon---Texas John will get you '.

I remember in the earlty 90's, I was living in redondo beach ca---a case came up in the news in the court about female firefighters ability to do the fireman's carry ( it was a female discrimination case )---my previous post was a recollection of what I remembered---the ruling stated as I read it, that a victim of a certain weight can be dragged by holding on to the arms and if not possible---they can be dragged by grabbing onto their feet as well---so if they do it texas style where you are at----in california we maybe subjected to to other means.

http://www.firecareerassist.com/html/firefighter_physical_fitness_test.htm

Last edited:
Sir,

I knew you would ask a buddy---:D

I know about the male firefighters and fireman's carry---but is he stating that female firefighters in california would have to carry the weight on their shoulders---really.

I know that texas women are strong as well---but I don't think strong enough to caryy a 200 lb + male on shoulders.

I did ask the question about women carrying the 200lb male. His response was "teamwork". She will carry who she can and tap her male teamate to do the 200lb guy. I'm in Texas btw, not California!!:D

The Army is recruiting soldiers from the Province of Balochistan (with relaxed standards) in order to provide the Balochi youth with more opportunity and to bring them in the limelight.

The recruitment opens on 22 December and would end by 15 January 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I remember my ISSB with guys from Balochistan in Quetaa, excellent guys who were pumped up to join army, but their major issue would be education hindering them to enter. One of the Lt who got martyrdom in recent Swat operation after killing few militants and was awarded a bravery medal was from Balochistan, happened to be my bros course mate. Another one from Balochistan, a Lt also who got martyrdom in Swat was one year senior then him. These are very brave men who would serve this nation with smile if given the chance, just hope more come into the Army among the Balochs as it will remove the misconceptions, remember the pic when Musharaf was standing with some 40+ cadets in PMA who all belonged to Balochistan. The brave souls the moment entering the army gave their lives for the defence of this country, which itself speaks volume.

My bro in his last term was given command of around 15 medical doctor cadets, mixture of newly recruited doctors from Sindh and Balochistan, who were from far flung areas, with poor family background and with medical degrees from not so highly esteemed medical colleges, but inducted as part of a program by Musharaf to bring in people from backward areas of these 2 provinces as such guys never imagined that one day they will be joining the army. I remember seeing them very excited on their passing out day.

Its a good thing.Balochis should also be given the chance to show their love for homeland

Its a good thing.Balochis should also be given the chance to show their love for homeland

The do have shown, in Swat operation Lt Safi from Noshki & another Lt Jahangir (S.BT) from Kohlu gave their lives, with Lt Jehangir showing great courage and killed quiet a number of militants before he was martyred, he got a bravery medal too for that. Other soldiers and NCOs have given their lives too.

This have been down the road for quite some time now.

ISSB classes were started in Quetta a few years back and now they have become a regular feature.

i have been part of these classes once as an instructor, and i can assure that there was no drought of talent in Balochistan, the only problem was of the awareness and direction. Now having these on the tables now, we are seeing more and more induction today.

Standards were relaxed for recruitment as Jawans in past and now again it has been done, the only difference is that now the Army has dedicated seats/vacancies from almost every DISTRICT of Balochistan i.e. this time we are going to make sure that we pick up guys from all nook and corners of Balochistan!!!

Quantum leap, may be!

Army is also recruiting Soldiers as Nursing Assistance and Drivers (Mechanical Transport) in Army Medical Corps specifically from Baluchistan.

i'll giving more details in while.

c936ba7b2091974a3c09f1efb97cd7ce.jpg

And to add more, not only the Army is recruiting soldiers from Balochistan but we also have interior Sindh on the list.

Back
Top Bottom