What's new

Induction of Astra missile into IAF fleet will tilt the scales in India's favour

As I said, I was just being generous. Chinese wares don't have any evidence of working. BTW, what was your source of 80KM NEZ?

And for BVRs you went to Chinese because you have no other option. Your jets were Chinese, your radar were Chinese. What else you could have inducted?

As if you have any other option for missiles on your jets.

Will you trust a weapon which has NO history of being successful? Neither its manufacturer? Your military does not. And when chips are down they always prefer to use their European or American weapons. Because they work.
Such butthurt so much wow!

How many options are there for anyone? Very few countries make missiles of those ranges. Ur only argument that its chinese and doznt work, that too without proof, is immature and narrow minded. Cant argue with such mentality.
The burden of proof lies on the maker of the missile. As such there are four whose weapons are really battle tested :
US, Russia, European and Israel

I will even argue that US Russia and Europe are the main ones.

And you have all the options, Russian, USA, Israel, but guess what happened on 27th Feb 19. Not even your best, Su 30s could come close to the border. You ended up awarding gallantry medals for avoiding the BVR missiles.
Huh? 27th Feb? What does it has to do with Canada?

And look at PAF despite all things Chinese (According to you) still went and attack you in broad daylight, downed 2 jets, could have hit 9 in total. Not bad for relying the Chinese equipment. Not to mention, EW capabilities of PAF worked like a Gem.Complete denial of airspace to IAF.
First PAF did not attack me or Canada.
Second, PAF had to use only weapons in its aresenal that work : American BVRs. Shows plenty. No SD-10 were fired. Wonder why? Because Chinese missiles don't work.

Last edited:
First PAF did not attack me or Canada.
Second, PAF had to use only weapons in its aresenal that work : America BVRs. Shows plenty. No SD-10 were fired. Wonder why? Because Chinese missiles don't work.
Why you assume that Chinese BVR won't work please explain you retard indiot, rules of engagement didn't allowed to fire SD-10 as well as JF17 were on the strike mission you fool

Actually US never disclosed that dual thrust prop will be for AIM260:

There were no glitches.
You own Kaiser Tufail admitted that contrary to pilots claiming a glitch M2K radar was emitting.

PL-15 dual pulse motors have total ignition time of just 20 secs (both phases combined) in comparison the meteor's ramjet stays on for 106 seconds.

Chinese stuff is always hyped. It goes without saying.

According to Indians China which has a defence budget of $200+ billions and pour $500+ billions anually into R&D can't make a decent AAM.

Back
Top Bottom