What's new

Indonesian nurse dies 9 days after receiving China's Sinovac vaccine

yes especially the chinese one used by the deceased nurse.
Better than US vaccines killing so many people already so far, why your Indonesian president received Chinese vaccine but not US's?Are you a more important person than Indonesian president?

Better than US vaccines killing so many people already so far, why your Indonesian president received Chinese vaccine but not US's?
I don't know, maybe to try calm rumors that chinese vaccines are not safe?

it was vaccine not water of life that once you drink you will be immortal

If covid vaccine can't prevent covid deaths than why bother to buy vaccines, why not buy coffee instead?

At least coffee are sweet.

Yes, that explains why you send us dangerous vaccines.

That should sum it up.
Why you try to tell me, the seller, instead of your government, the buyer?
If covid vaccine can't prevent covid deaths than why bother to buy vaccines, why not buy coffee instead?

At least coffee are sweet.

Why you try to tell me, the seller, instead of your government, the buyer?

is this guy dense or intentionally acting weird? no vaccine is 100% safe, 30 people died in Norway after taking Pfizer vaccines.

is this guy dense or intentionally acting weird? no vaccine is 100% safe, 30 people died in Norway after taking Pfizer vaccines.
he just desperately looks for every chance to bash China, just check his post history.
Logic and reason are not in his dictionary.

I will not be surprised if the striver guy believes that Covid is a hoax and it was spread via a lab.

The vaccine (All covid vaccines) causes fever in most patients, other get allergies and aches. The correct criteria is to check how many recipients have died after vaccination.

The Chinese guys really should learn from the CIA propaganda method. Attack is always better than defense.The best way to deal with this kind of propaganda attack is to post more news about vaccine deaths in the US.

In this way, the propaganda of the United States will bring more negative effects to itself. They might learn to do their own thing instead of attacking others.

Back
Top Bottom