What's new

Indonesia Turning Away From ASEAN?

Niceguy, I have to say, you are very naive, you have fantastic blueprints for Vietnam, I can understand it's your mother land. But we should be more more pragmatic. I don't see any evidence to back up your claim. How do you know you won't be affected at all if Indonesia quit? And for what reasons RU-EU-US-JP-SK will spare all their kindness to help you, to finish your own ambition? What can you give them in return?

Yeah I like peaceful rice, I eat them. :lol: I don't think they will leave, no reason for this.
We dont have any economic tie or special friendship wt Indonesia, so they quit or not, thats not our concern. To us, Indonesia leave ASEAN is just like we heard that UK wanna leave EU, thats not our concern.

If u read the Indochina history, u could see that France helped Indochina to annex lands of Thailand. In 1979, Soviet supported VN to keep fighting in 10 years wt Thai. So, when we offer EU countries like France to help VN , they will not hesitate to support Indochina again.
Of course this time, we r not crazy to offer France-Russia to annex Thailand, we just want them to convince Thai-Myanmar to join the Greater sub-Mekong region wt VN-Laos-Camb (VN has controlled Laos-Cam's military since 1979, pls dont ask again) :pop:

well, it is you who compare Majapahit with the Ming. the chinese during the Ming invented many things such as gunpowder and fire arms. their porcelain are famous. we in Dai Viet adopted and copied many things from the Ming.

what did you invent or achieve? I just cite eating with bare fingers as one example.

Majapahit rigidly use fire-arms and cannonade as a feature of warfare. The Javanese bronze breech-loaded swivel-gun, more correctly known as a meriam was used ubiquitously by the Majapahit navy and unfortunately pirates and rival lords. The demise of the Majapahit empire also cause the flight of disaffected skilled bronze cannon-smiths to Brunei, modern Sumatra and Malaysia, and the Philippines lead to near universal use of the swivel-gun, especially on trade vessels to protect against prevalent marauding pirates, in the Makassar Strait.[22]

Thomas Stamford Raffles, The History of Java, Oxford University Press, 1965, ISBN 0-19-580347-7: 1088 pages.

Majapahit navy achieved total domination on south east asian seas through extensive use of guns

10711001_351687218324594_1635255905266205115_n.png

ASEAN should not have taken in the Viets as a member. After all they consider them east asians...:cheesy:

As a Bangladeshi, I'm fond of the idea of the Thai Canal. :D
Yeah, it will make a shorter way for China-JP-SK merchant ship. But Thai dont start the plan yet maybe bcz Thai-Chinese dont wanna upset Singapore-Chinese.

But VNese simply dont care whatever those Thai or Sing-Chinese feel. When we can control it, then we will call for fund for Kra canal project :D

Why are you so proud of this? see you just keep revealing your ethnic Chinese side lol. :disagree:

Russia's economy is getting hit hard. Soon, it will be a good chance for VN to bargain Russia for cheap weapons. Come and chat with me about your Russian arms wishlist, otherwise PDF might turn you fully into a Chinese. :o:
TW tribes seem like having the same culture wt Viet tribes, maybe we r brothers in BaiYue(hundred Viet) groups :pop:

TW tribes
The Lost Tribes of Taiwan | Bamboo Butterfly
images328842_anh4.jpg

Đánh trống đồng
VN tribes

Last edited:
Yeah, it will make a shorter way for China-JP-SK merchant ship. But Thai dont start the plan yet maybe bcz Thai-Chinese dont wanna upset Singapore-Chinese.

But VNese simply dont care whatever those Thai or Sing-Chinese feel. When we can control it, then we will call for fund for Kra canal project :D

TW tribes seem like having the same culture wt Viet tribes, maybe we r brothers in BaiYue(hundred Viet) groups :pop:

TW tribes

images328842_anh4.jpg

VN tribes
。。。Maybe other's is not yours,yours is actually not yours and more worse yours maybe other's。。。
Japan:China-Tang Dynasty lifestyle
Korea:China-Ming Dynasty lifestyle
Viet:China-Qing Dynasty lifestyle

Last edited:
。。。Maybe other's is not yours,yours is actually not yours and more worse yours maybe other's。。。
Japan:China-Tang Dynasty lifestyle
Korea:China-Ming Dynasty lifestyle
Viet:China-Qing Dynasty lifestyle
And now, CN-JP-SK-VN wear Western clothes style, living in Western house style, using tools invented by the West like car, phone etc.

China culture simply outdated and so cheap now :pop:

And now, CN-JP-SK-VN wear Western clothes style, living in Western house style, using tools invented by the West like car, phone etc.

The Chinese culture isn't only about the materialism, but also about the philosophy and the spirit.

To understand the Chinese culture, then you will also understand the nature of the universe.

But the style is so expensive now that only rich ones can afford it.
Tang style is japanese traditional treasure now costing lots of money to protect and promote it,also Korea and Viet.
Most interesting,the western style get advanced by the eastern style。。haha
The western ones you think may be just from east.You just underlook yourself。。。
Still that "Maybe other's is not yours,yours is actually not yours and more worse yours maybe other's"

The Chinese culture isn't only about the materialism, but also about the philosophy and the spirit.

To understand the Chinese culture, then you will also understand the nature of the universe.
此处省略废话一千字

Yeah I like peaceful rice, I eat them. :lol: I don't think they will leave, no reason for this.

Again, sorry for my typing mistake, rice to rise.For Asean, I think Indonesia can stay or leave it if they want.

However, for the super sub-Mekong delta region I think people in region could eat rice planted there and get benefit from development in its, we can export rice first into many countries in the world.

The Greater Mekong Subregion designates a development project formed by the Asian Development Bank in 1992 that brought together the six states of the Mekong River basin, namely Cambodia,Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, and Yunnan Province, China. The region is considered a significant biodiversity hotspot by Conservation International and the WWF.

The GMS is a natural economic area bound together by the Mekong River, covering 2.6 million square kilometers and a combined population of around 326 million.

Greater Mekong Subregion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is reported that PM Nguyen Tan Dzung of Vietnam is just visited Thailand now, to join the meeting of leaders sub-mekong delta countries's in Bangkok Thailand,.

DSC_5204.JPG

To Vnese, China culture is just like old Nokia phone, its the best in the past, but now, its no longer exit :pop:

But the style is so expensive now that only rich ones can afford it.
Tang style is japanese traditional treasure now costing lots of money to protect and promote it,also Korea and Viet.
Most interesting,the western style get advanced by the eastern style。。haha
The western ones you think may be just from east.You just underlook yourself。。。
Still that "Maybe other's is not yours,yours is actually not yours and more worse yours maybe other's"
They still protect Tang style ?? Ah, thats why they r still under US's control, Koran still be divided into 2 parts like China-TW when we kick US out for long time

We only keep what is good to us. :pop:

To Vnese, China culture is just like old Nokia phone, its the best in the past, but now, its no longer exit :pop:

They still protect Tang style ?? Ah, thats why they r still under US's control, Koran still be divided into 2 parts like China-TW when we kick US out for long time

We only keep what is good to us. :pop:
For those who keep god keeps their souls,for those who's lost will be lost forever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom