What's new

Indonesia Turning Away From ASEAN?

Control economy? Nope
Our economy holder are Javanese minangkabau and Chinese minority Google bakrie group. Salim group.

How about Vietnam? Chinese majority?

Why the hell you put bakrie group with Salim goup?

Bakrie group it self not doing good, they failed to pay their debt.
Many business sector collapse..
On the other hands, salim group control by liem hong sien family expand to abroad...
There's also lippo group And djarum group...

In Indonesia, the biggest corporation are belong to Government, The state-owned enterprises. There are more than 140 business unit, that gain profit margin around $167 BIllion/years (1$=Rp12000) and increasing every years. This income almost the same as the Indonesian state budget/years, which is also increasing every year (please defferentiate our state budget with our GDP, our GDP itself almost $1Trillion/years), helping to push forward our development plan across the country.

For the richest person itself mostly form java, minang, chinese, etc...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're in the central of ASEAN geographically, but the ASEAN gravity is located down south. Indonesia also control the busiest sea trading channel in the world, and once we tighten our maritime control with our maritime axis policy, Indonesian clout within ASEAN and Indian & Pacific Ocean will be more prominent.

Indonesia is desert? big but just desert? wow... that's what uninformed mind will tell about Indonesia's rich natural wealth. Indonesia's land and sea is full of treasure that ready to grab. We are naturally rich, very very rich. And with the leadership and political will from current administration, Indonesia will reap its harvest time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody against anything. Any country can leave ASEAN but not Indonesia, since we are the Founder of ASEAN. ASEAN is Indonesian diplomacy artworks. I guess we are all happy then. Let's move on..

The richest is from chinese.... 8 from 10 richest is chinese...

Why the hell you put bakrie group with Salim goup?

Bakrie group it self not doing good, they failed to pay their debt.
Many business sector collapse..
On the other hands, salim group control by liem hong sien family expand to abroad...
There's also lippo group And djarum group...

The richest is from chinese.... 8 from 10 richest is chinese...

It proves what ? INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

Some of my family are entrepreneurs but being a conglomerate just shows mental illness than any superiority.

It proves what ? INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

Some of my family are entrepreneurs but being a conglomerate just shows mental illness than any superiority.
ignore him. he's a chichom and delusional

first, ASEAN is an economic club. second, all members have equal rights. last, the bloc acts on consensus. All of these principles seem NEW to you and other Indo members.

I just said if you are against these rules and unhappy, you can leave. the topic of this thread is indonesia wants to go.

Vietnam is happy within the bloc. We don't seek a leadership role.
New to me and all indo members? ahhh nope we all know this, and you're the one who start "please blah blah blah and be more active in Asean" i remember your statement in our military discussion. what is that mean? do Vietnam settle the Cambodian - Thai dispute? Do Vietnam help to fund SEA games? Are Vietnam who keep thing warm in this region? Google and find any news about Indonesia provoking China or Aussie or any neighboring country in ASEAN?

I honor every Vietnamese poster here, but please don't destruct that honor

Indonesia wants to go? yes we are going to pursue our interest first so we can boost ASEAN power in diplomatic way or Military means.

I need to teach him some basic human psychology. I think he really needs that sis....

I need to teach him some basic human psychology. I think he really needs that sis....

DUDE! i'm a maaannn!

Basic psychology? Who the FCK are u to teach me that?
Even Singaporean called u guys Asian nigger, and u wanna teach me? o_O

Basic psychology? Who the FCK are u to teach me that?
Even Singaporean called u guys Asian nigger, and u wanna teach me? o_O

Typical respond of any Inferiority Complex sufferer :-)

So wanting to compete at look huh :cheesy:

Nope, I know who you guys look like, I also shows my real photo here before and has confidence to bring my female family photo for Arab/Pakistani/Turkish friends here to compete with their female artist :p:

Please dont bring Singaporean here, it can endanger their future by revealing that things :partay:

Much ado about nothin..... The top company in Indonesia and the market capitalization in stock exchange is dominate by foreign or state company.

Biggest private company/group in Indonesia is Astra group owned by Jardine Group, 'Scottish' company based on Hongkong since opium war. Astra group alone is bigger than the next three biggest group combined (Salim, Lippo and Sinar Mas) with room to spare for other private group.
Jardine Matheson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2012 data
Fortune 100: Indonesia's Largest Companies in 2012 - Projecting Indonesia

2014 comparison based on market capitalization
Top Listed Indonesian Conglomerates with Largest Market Capitalization | Indonesia Investments

hmm the web is down, google cached.
Top Listed Indonesian Conglomerates with Largest Market Capitalization | Indonesia Investments

Last edited:
:chilli::smitten:Please show.

Who ? my female family ? :D

On third last page of Arabic Coffee Shop thread, but the photo has been deleted. Desert Fighter and members there has seen her.

Dont need to feel curious mate, ;) your female beauty can exceed Hollywood stars, and the weather man in CNN international is Pakistani I gues and he is the most handsome at there :-)

Back
Top Bottom