What's new

Indonesia picks the F-15EX to push back on China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks

Do you work for MNC company ? In which industry your company is working ? My company is providing service related to Public Relation in Indonesia and we can provide some service related to PR for international market as well. I am one of the founders actually.

I have visited on personal capacity. Sometimes for vacation but also to see friends in Jakarta.

It was not F-15EX that jammed J-16D; perhaps from powerful source on AWACS or ship based jammer?

And I doubt AESA on J-16D can be jammed; maybe it was PESA on J-11B.

Assuming that report is correct.

who would u bet on j10c or f16v

If J-10C equipped with PL15 / PL21, my bet will goes to J10C

PL15 will enable J-10C to initiate first shoot on F-16 from distance 200km - 250kmaway.
PL21 from 400km away

Last edited:
I have visited on personal capacity. Sometimes for vacation but also to see friends in Jakarta.
Oya I want to add this information.

Whether Korean or Indonesia start producing KF21 block 1, those block 1 KF21 can still be upgraded into block 2.

This is what I also learn from my connection on the program. Not a big matter according to my connection about upgrading block 1 into block 2. Indonesia will also upgrade KF21 continuesly in the country based on our plan and deal with Korea.

The upgrade will not like current F16 A/B upgrade in Indonesia since according to my Indonesian source, Indonesian engineers will do the sofware work for KF21 future upgrade while for current F16 A/B upgrade in Indonesia is more like technician level work and sofware work for system integration are done by LM engineers sent to Indonesia.

Based on the Korean side, this KF21 will be made to control several stealth wingman drones for future development.

Last edited:
but the fact that there were no EW suite in Chinese stealth aircraft would means they are probably 2 or maybe 3 generation behind the American. Which is more or less Desert Storm level EW capability.
我快一年没来了,一进来就看到你这智障,真的辣眼睛.

Indonesia defense spending next year is at 8.8 billion USD or less than 0.6 % of its projected GDP in 2024 (1.5 Trillion USD), I dont think there will be problem in the financing as long as our economy can still grow at 5 % every year.

About interoperability concern, Indonesian Air Force I think will be able to manage it and starting in 2040 Indonesia Air Force fighter squadrons will likely be equipped with only three types of fighters which are Rafale (42), F15 EX (8 until 24) and KF21/ IFX (possibly at 100 planes in 2040- very possible number as we have the production line in the country and the design is fit with the future challenge).

@Indos

Does acquisition of F-15 means Indonesia is tilting towards USA ?

Plus I noticed that Indonesia never made any attempt to join the BRICS expansion game

因为信那种话的傻逼真的不值得打第二句话.
yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever dude, as if people look at you bozo seriously.......

@Indos

Does acquisition of F-15 means Indonesia is tilting towards USA ?

Plus I noticed that Indonesia never made any attempt to join the BRICS expansion game
Indonesia has already been leaning to USA since 2004, you can see our military cooperation with them like in Garuda Shield ( big regular troops) and special force joint exercise, and also Pitch Black in Australia.

Jokowi administration I think will try to balance it as we get huge benefit from Chinese investment here including the JV between our SOE and CATL in battery sector, huge solar panel investment and others.

今日咩鳖.:p:
R.jpg

Who the fk do you Yankees think you are, God to others, lol. China hasn't kicked the Indian fools ****** enough yet.
This is why China is about to be "gangbanged" in every wind directions.

This is why China is about to be "gangbanged" in every wind directions.
Lol, only you Yankees and Indian fools only, by the way, your government secretaries are begging to visit China now.

The world should cherish China's love for peace.
Then don't threaten to nuke people or be friend with someone who threaten to nuke people.

Lol, only you Yankees and Indian fools only, by the way, your government secretaries are begging to visit China now.

United States, Indonesia, and Five Other Nations to Begin Super Garuda Shield 2023​

Home | News & Events | United States, Indonesia, and Five Other Nations to Begin Super Garuda Shield 2023
United-States-Indonesia-and-Five-Other-Nations-to-Begin-Super-Garuda-Shield-2023-e1693291527566-934x684.jpg

(U.S. Army)

JAKARTA – In a powerful demonstration of multilateral solidarity to safeguard a free and open Indo-Pacific region, military services from the United States, Indonesia, Japan, Australia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and France will participate in Super Garuda Shield 2023 at multiple training locations in Indonesia from August 31 to September 13, 2023. Additional observing nations during the exercises will include Brunei, Brazil, Canada, Germany, India, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of Korea, and Timor Leste.
“Super Garuda Shield 2023 builds on last year’s tremendous success,” said General Charles Flynn, commanding general of U.S. Army Pacific. “This joint, multinational training exercise displays our collective commitment and like-minded unity, allowing for a stable, secure, and more peaceful, free and open Indo-Pacific.”

Super Garuda Shield is the largest military exchange each year between the United States and Indonesia, with this year’s iteration expanding upon the number of participating nations. Approximately 2,100 U.S. and 1,900 Indonesian TNI service members from across multiple military branches will enhance interoperability capabilities through training and cultural exchanges. This exercise continues to solidify the U.S.-Indonesia Major Defense Partnership and advances cooperation in support of a free and open Indo-Pacific region.
With professional training and combat exercises taking place in Surabaya and Banyuwangi, Super Garuda Shield 2023 strengthens the U.S.-Indonesian defense partnership through cooperative learning and enhanced trust among the two militaries. Training includes expert academic exchanges and professional development workshops, a command and control simulation, an amphibious exercise, airborne operations, an airfield seizure exercise, and a combined joint field training that culminates with a live fire event.
The command post exercise will focus on mission planning staff tasks in a combined military setting. A field training exercise will involve battalion-strength elements from each nation exercising war-fighting skills to enhance interoperability and combined operational capacity.

###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom