What's new

Indonesia Maritime defence and security issue

Looks good. As long as tiongkok can provide transfer of technology for building this ship ourselves, i think Indonesian government will consider. We also in the process of building our PKR (damen sigma 105m) right now.
szt00027606.jpg

There are now 9 Chinese fishermen in a Filipino prison. China has always warned the Philippines from day 1 to release those Chinese poachers or face consequences.

But the Chinese fishermen has been locked in Filipino prison for almost 1 year now.

So China is gutless and impotent according to you.

Illegal poaching is a serious issue no matter who is carrying out those activities. It affects the food sources of the future generation.

I applaud the Indonesian govt for taking this hard stance. And I applaud the Viet members who understand this issue.

Only criminals will fail to see this serious poaching issue and try to talk about balls and fighting for the illegal poachers.

Actually, according to your definition, the fact that China hasn't retaliated means China is a responsible government and should be applauded. Go ahead, applaud the Chinese government and prove to us that you aren't a hypocrite and a troll. :pop:

Do u need cheaper 056 corvettes to add into Indonesia Armory ?
View attachment 161549
View attachment 161550

Even can provide 056 Coast Guard ship to do some dirty work.:partay:
View attachment 161552

As far as i know, our government will giving more funds for our Navy, at least 6 to 10 billion US dollar for the next five years to bought new platforms (either it will be new platform or the secondhand ones), not much but adequate enough to bring more vessels we are in dire need now. And Jokowi has intended to giving at least 3 billion US dollar for Bakamla (Indonesian Coast Guard) to build their own patrol ships.

So you are saying that your government,whichever it might be because you hide your flag for despicable reasons,should leave its fishermen to their own fate?

Yours is indeed a government of the people,by the people,for the people。:rofl:

Hohoho, you have a reading comprehension issue.

I said no respectable and responsible government should defend its fishermen when they break laws on foreign soil.

But I guess this concept is too hard for CCP fanboys to understand, since the CCP are themselves mostly consisted of criminals who breaks the law and steal things from other people. Recent news has shown how much money has been stolen from CCP officials and PLA generals.

Hehehehe.

He is basically saying that the Chinese coast guards should shoot to kill next time Vietnamese fishermen are found violating Chinese territorial waters in their pursuit of a meagre existence。

Hehehehe

Reading problems again. The Indonesian haven't killed any fishermen during this event, nor have I said they should.

Actually, according to your definition, the fact that China hasn't retaliated means China is a responsible government and should be applauded. Go ahead, applaud the Chinese government and prove to us that you aren't a hypocrite and a troll. :pop:

Hohohohoho

Another Chinese guy with reading comprehension issues.

Read my posts again. I said a responsible and respectable government should not protest or defend fishermen who has broken the law.

So according to my definition, the Chinese government is not responsible nor respectable because it has publically protested against the judicial ruling and tried to defend the fishermen who has broken the law by killing/poaching endangered sea turtles in Filipino water.

And according to your definition, the Chinese government is impotent because it has protested and rejected the judicial ruling but still don't dare to do anything to free the fishermen.

hehehehehe

But I will still applaud you for trying, so adorable. :smitten:

Last edited:
Hohoho, you have a reading comprehension issue.

I said no respectable and responsible government should defend its fishermen when they break laws on foreign soil.

But I guess this concept is too hard for CCP fanboys to understand, since the CCP are themselves mostly consisted of criminals who breaks the law and steal things from other people. Recent news has shown how much money has been stolen from CCP officials and PLA generals.

Hehehehe.

Hehehehe

Reading problems again. The Indonesian haven't killed any fishermen during this event, nor have I said they should.

Hohohohoho

Another Chinese guy with reading comprehension issues.

Read my posts again. I said a responsible and respectable government should not protest or defend fishermen who has broken the law.

So according to my definition, the Chinese government is not responsible nor respectable because it has publically protested against the judicial ruling and tried to defend the fishermen who has broken the law by killing/poaching endangered sea turtles in Filipino water.

And according to your definition, the Chinese government is impotent because it has protested and rejected the judicial ruling but still don't dare to do anything to free the fishermen.

hehehehehe

But I will still applaud you for trying, so adorable. :smitten:

You're right. Vietnam is very responsible. They responsibly arrest their own citizens for being anti-China. That's actually the smartest thing Viets have ever done. :pop:

You're right. Vietnam is very responsible. They responsibly arrest their own citizens for being anti-China. That's actually the smartest thing Viets have ever done. :pop:

Hahahaha

So you've realised that your counter argument had failed and now you are trying to change the topic.

hohohoho

You are too easy, but still adorable. I hope we can become penpal. I gotta go now, see you tomorrow. :smitten:

I know. Everyone poached, including Indonesian fishermen poaching in Australia water. That is just human nature, but to blow up a boat to send a message? Diplomatically, you got to choose the right target to send a message. Stop being so naive.
seems to me the new indonesia administration seeks attention. I wonder what they have in mind when sinking our boats. it is unfriendly act. until yet, we have a good relationship, but that will change, I assume.
This is simply law enforcement to protect indonesia natural resources my friend, not a silly act. A fully calculated move, since all the friendly neighboring ambassador already given notice about our new maritime policy including vietnamese. Indonesian government must assert their presence, be there (on land and sea) for the people. See how vast indonesian water is, 2/3 of indonesian territory is ocean. This is our wealth, our future.

View attachment 161458

We hope this move doesn't create unnecessary tension between all of us. I do support any move that will be taken by vietnamese government to enforce the law on pirates, whether from indonesia or from anywhere else. We give no tolerance for illegal poachers, moreover pirates.
I don´t know of other nations in the world acting like indonesia, sinking foreign fishing vessels with explosives and cannon fire.

we share sea border. how do we know that our fishermen violated your EEZ? do you have evidences to back up such a unfriendly act? after all, normally our fishing vessels are equipped with GPS, there are GPS records of their trips. oh, you sunk their vessels already. so all evidences.

Seeking attention or not, i don't know. But this is considered a necessary act by our leader, and gaining a lot of support too from the people. I hope, once our leader can discuss this further with all the neighboring countries and reaching solid understanding from both side, this issue will not harm our friendly relation as a neighbor any further. We will have to wait for official vietnamese government reaction toward this issue.

For evidence, i personally don't know, maybe other indonesian member can share the info regarding this. But i know that we have satelite data record that can be use to identify wheather some boats conducting illegal fishing on our zone or not.

Before the execution process (drownings the boats), all poachers undergo fair trial where security investigator showcase all the evidences, and only when they are found guilty by the judge, the boat will be drowned.

Last edited:
right now is Philippine vessels
1551209_20141208080835.jpg

1551209_20141208080842.jpg

1551209_20141208080827.jpg

Thousand islands of Indonesia, u need thousand ships to controll them.

BTW how Indonesia government & local officials manage ur floating population living in these thousand islands ? It's a interesting question, how can Indonesia know some citizen currently living in which island ?

Thousand islands of Indonesia, u need thousand ships to controll them.

BTW how Indonesia government & local officials manage ur floating population living in these thousand islands ? It's a interesting question, how can Indonesia know some citizen currently living in which island ?

to keep our Nation stay cohesive and integrate into one entity called Indonesia itself is an enormous task and a neverending story. In Indonesia, during Soeharto era, government put army in pedestal to keep in check all of the peoples and put some armed forces agent as part of government organizational system level into the the most lowest rank like RT/RW (more like district neighborhood in western) system. This way, government can know who is the alien and who is the local population. And right now universal data system has hold all of our peoples data file into one management system, so our police along with the government can keeping in track any person data file in their database system.

I don´t know of other nations in the world acting like indonesia, sinking foreign fishing vessels with explosives and cannon fire.

we share sea border. how do we know that our fishermen violated your EEZ? do you have evidences to back up such a unfriendly act? after all, normally our fishing vessels are equipped with GPS, there are GPS records of their trips. oh, you sunk their vessels already. so all evidences.

dont worry, not only vietnamese fishers being destroyed, but same punishment also applied to your mortal enemy China, malaysia, Philippines Australia and even our own fishers who breaks the law by using bomb to fishing.

and one again, you said your fishermans are using GPS, why the heck he cannot know the difference between Vietnam waters/SCS with our waters?

this silly act of indonesia will have impact on our bilateral relationship. I don´t think we treat them nicely more. we were too nice to indo pirates and other indo aliens.
View attachment 161455

haha i laughed when i see your statement. Our waters are so huge and full of fish with natural habitat even fishes are jumped inside the boats. Our fishers doesn't have to go that far. Too bad our waters being exploited by some like your countrymen :tdown:

this applied to all countries, you don't like it, then stop poaching in our water :tup:

Back
Top Bottom