What's new

Indonesia :Madura Shiites Face Conversion Threat

What trap freak?

well, freak rhymes with people who look through facebook for their own weird personal interest of other people's identities. That being said, perfectly fits your criteria... freak. :p :p

Can you now figure what kind of trap you always set for yourself?

well, freak rhymes with people who look through facebook for their own weird personal interest of other people's identities. That being said, perfectly fits your criteria... freak.

Can you now figure what kind of trap you always set for yourself?

Since when I was interest in your Indentity? So calling your name is considered interested in your personal identity?
Then why your parent give you name?

You must be having very very bad memory Mr. Smart Guy
It was you who doisturbing my convertation with my fellow Muslim Brothers not me who start it first

Not much people from Indonesia who always feel they're supperior and thingking other people who didn't share same view with him as backward
That's why I know it was you who use this Nufix account

No, raealy tell me what trap it is?
For giving you clue who I am? Is that what you talking about?
It's not a problem at all, I will give you my address if you want to visit me

Since when I was interest in your Indentity? So calling your name is considered interested in your personal identity?
Then why your parent give you name?

You must be having very very bad memory Mr. Smart Guy
It was you who doisturbing my convertation with my fellow Muslim Brothers not me who start it first

Not much people from Indonesia who always feel they're supperior and thingking other people who didn't share same view with him as backward
That's why I know it was you who use this Nufix account

No, raealy tell me what trap it is?
For giving you clue who I am? Is that what you talking about?
It's not a problem at all, I will give you my address if you want to visit me

Do you know me personally? No?
Where from did you get my name? did I give it to you? No?
And yet you know, that simply proves that you have certain interests on my identity. Well no problem, I like being known anyway :p

Nah, too insignificant, why should i remember your name anyway? :p

Do you know me personally? No?
Where from did you get my name? did I give it to you? No?
And yet you know, that simply proves that you have certain interests on my identity. Well no problem, I like being known anyway :p

Nah, too insignificant, why should i remember your name anyway? :p

Huft, it's hard time in talking with you
I need to explained even little detail like this

You use your name on Facebook
And then you commenting on my comment in facebook
Becaouse you commenting on my comment, I see your name in Facebook
Becouse I read it, I remember it
Get it now Mr. Smart?

If you don't want I remember your name you should not commenting my comment on Facebook
Or you Should not using your name

Being remember becouse your bad is not good
Go look Hitler, Facist Scum like you or Hirohito that Slaughtering and Mass Raping our women with his Army!

Huft, it's hard time in talking with you
I need to explained even little detail like this

You use your name on Facebook
And then you commenting on my comment in facebook
Becaouse you commenting on my comment, I see your name in Facebook
Becouse I read it, I remember it
Get it now Mr. Smart?

If you don't want I remember your name you should not commenting my comment on Facebook
Or you Should not using your name

Being remember becouse your bad is not good
Go look Hitler, Facist Scum like you or Hirohito that Slaughtering and Mass Raping our women with his Army!

Nah, I commented the thread not because of you, but because of your juveniles. That's why I remember what I have said but not your identity. I am not a freak like you, remember? :p

And what Fascist? being a nationalist is difference with fascist, fascist is more like you, but under diferrent circumstance.

Meanwhile, since you are the one with " fascism is raping and killing bla bla", may I ask you about this one, how many men and women died under the name of religion? any religion, you can pick one or two or three, egal.

Nah, I commented the thread not because of you, but because of your juveniles. That's why I remember what I have said but not your identity. I am not a freak like you, remember? :p

And what Fascist? being a nationalist is difference with fascist, fascist is more like you, but under diferrent circumstance.

Meanwhile, since you are the one with " fascism is raping and killing bla bla", may I ask you about this one, how many men and women died under the name of religion? any religion, you can pick one or two or three, egal.

Your first post in this thread is explaining who you are
No, I've talk with many Nationalist and atleast I still can talk with them
While you, who cannot tolerate other people that did not share the same view like you and want to "erase" them
That was definetely Fascism not Nationalist at all

Your first post in this thread is explaining who you are
No, I've talk with many Nationalist and atleast I still can talk with them
While you, who cannot tolerate other people that did not share the same view like you and want to "erase" them
That was definetely Fascism not Nationalist at all

I can tollerate people with different views, what i can't tollerate is people who are chocking and supporting forced implementation of their own views, like you.

Anyway, answer my question or zip your mouth.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom