What's new

Indonesia Leaders : We Stand With The People of Palestine

Seriusly, wasn't you the same retard who used pictures of his beloved white men in his Avatar? šŸ˜šŸ‘

Btw, Army of Islam wasn't invaders and guess what Iranian people accepted Islam whole heartedly. Army of Islam and Army of dutch colonizers can't be grouped as one.
You as per your own avatars are a product of colonizers.
I as per my own Avatar am a proud Muslim.
umm your guy @Dariush the Great said no....
121.PNG

What an idiot to think that you can use neclear Material against someone in your Neighborhood.
Israel is a walking dead Zombie best at killing kids and women in Gaza. This apartheid cancer cannot survive for long bro.

No worries, this summer you are gonna hear interesting news.

It is easy for Israel to genocide Palestine and other arab nations if she will. But she never did it.

It was Arab/Palestine/Hamas who desire greatly to wipe out and genocide Israel from middle east, but thanks God they are not capable in doing that :)

What an idiot to think that you can use neclear Material against someone in your Neighborhood.
Israel is a walking dead Zombie best at killing kids and women in Gaza. This apartheid cancer cannot survive for long bro.

No worries, this summer you are gonna hear interesting news.
im tired of hypocrisy to be honest, they don't care about people being massacred like animals but to them Hijab is the only real threat to humanity.

im tired of hypocrisy to be honest, they don't care about people being massacred like animals but to them Hijab is the only real threat to humanity.

Intention to wipe out Israel from middle east while accusing Israel for genocide is the real Hypocrisy :)

Intention to wipe out Israel from middle east while accusing Israel for genocide is the real Hypocrisy :)
lol so you call yourself impartial huh...you are avoiding my questions man.

are you hindu or catholic? and do you know what will happen to your zionist country if they use those weapons against Palestine.

lol so you call yourself impartial huh...you are avoiding my questions man.

are you hindu or catholic? and do you know what will happen to your zionist country if they use those weapons against Palestine.

If Arab/Palestine/Hamas has nuke, they will definitely use it to destroy Israel.
While Israel with her nuke doesnt intend to use against any arab nation.

So, who is the one that respect humanity? :enjoy:

If Arab/Palestine/Hamas has nuke, they will definitely use it to destroy Israel.
While Israel with her nuke doesnt intend to use against any arab nation.

So, who is the one that respect humanity?
stop talking if you don't know how nukes work.

stop talking if you don't know how nukes work.

I know how nuke works exactly. You are the one who have no idea.

If Arab/Israel really intend to genocide their enemy, she will be willing to pay for the price. Otherwise she doesnt not really intend. Just a simple logic ;)

Why Iraq & Iran was pursuing nuke then, for what?

Last edited:
I know how nuke works exactly. You are the one who have no idea.

If Arab/Israel really intend to genocide their enemy, she will be willing to pay for the price. Otherwise she doesnt not really intend. Just a simple logic ;)

Why Iraq & Iran was pursuing nuke then, for what?
stop it please. dont make fool out of urself

Indonesian leaders : "We stand next to the People of Palestine. We stand right next to them nd make strategic alliance with the Great Satan America. Oh we love you America. And we stand right next to Palestine. We just stand nd watch and do some talking."

because you think nuking Palestine or other neighboring countries is possible.

Why not possible?

Do you think nuking far away country is not posing big risk too? War will always cost hugely, especially eliminating a country.

Why Iraq & Iran was pursuing nuke then, for what? You haven't answered this.

Last edited:
Why not possible?

Do you think nuking far away country is not posing big risk too? War will always cost hugely, especially eliminating a country.

Why Iraq & Iran was pursuing nuke then, for what? You haven't answered this.
They were perusing that for self defense, and its hypocrisy to allow Israel to have nukes but not Iran.
Secondly, you still don't know what you are talking about, explain it to me what would happen if Zionists nuke Palestine?

They were perusing that for self defense, and its hypocrisy to allow Israel to have nukes but not Iran.
Secondly, you still don't know what you are talking about, explain it to me what would happen if Zionists nuke Palestine?

Self defense against whom?

Israel has no intention to wipe out Palestine, then why she has to pay high price for that?

Arab nations has strong intention to wipe out Israel from middle east, they would be willing to pay price for that including option to use nuke (if they have).

Back
Top Bottom