What's new

Indonesia Leaders : We Stand With The People of Palestine

Self defense against whom?

Israel has no intention to wipe out Palestine, then why she has to pay high price for that?

Arab nations has strong intention to wipe out Israel from middle east, they would be willing to pay price for that including option to use nuke (if they have).
you are arguments are not just illogical but you don't even understand the basics of this conflict that is the main problem. So called Arab world is already accepting your Zionist state, why would they accept them if they were trying to wipe out this fake nation.

secondly, it was you who said Israel could have wiped out Gaza/Palestine if they chose to, so you need to tell me how is that possible? don't reply questions with more questions, you also need to answer my questions.

you are arguments are not just illogical but you don't even understand the basics of this conflict that is the main problem. So called Arab world is already accepting your Zionist state, why would they accept them if they were trying to wipe out this fake nation.

secondly, it was you who said Israel could have wiped out Gaza/Palestine if they chose to, so you need to tell me how is that possible? don't reply questions with more questions, you also need to answer my questions.

LOL. You are talking about yourself again.

Only a few nations in the Arab League have normalized relations with Israel. Egypt and Jordan signed peace treaties in 1979 and 1994 respectively. In late 2020, Israel normalised relations with four more Arab countries: the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain in September (known as the Abraham Accords).

It is your argument that is illogical without understanding the basics of this conflict. :laugh:

Hamas still want to genocide Israel. So do with many Arab nations, according to your logic :)

LOL. You are talking about yourself again.

Only a few nations in the Arab League have normalized relations with Israel. Egypt and Jordan signed peace treaties in 1979 and 1994 respectively. In late 2020, Israel normalised relations with four more Arab countries: the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain in September (known as the Abraham Accords).

It is your argument that is illogical without understanding the basics of this conflict. :laugh:

Hamas still want to genocide Israel. So do with many Arab nations, according to your logic :)
lol you are too funny, stop it now...its getting childish.

Why funny? reasonable argument please ..

Just with "ad hominem" like that, means you have lost arguments :)
no i will never lose arguments if you keep on giving me material to counter with your childish comments.

what do you want me to say when you claim hamas wants to do genocide in Israel loll, that is beyond childish.

no i will never lose arguments if you keep on giving me material to counter with your childish comments.

what do you want me to say when you claim hamas wants to do genocide in Israel loll, that is beyond childish.

This is based on your logic, that killing people is always genocide.
You accuse Israel doing genocide because of killing people, same logic should apply to both sides if we want to follow this logic.

This is based on your logic, that killing people is always genocide.
You accuse Israel doing genocide because of killing people, same logic should apply to both sides if we want to follow this logic.
no, you just like to twist facts. But at least you accepted that Israel kills people.
No its not same, both sides are not equal, a world class army intentionally killing civilians to occupy their territory to let settlers live there is a genocide.
By your logic, you are saying that Red Indians committed genocide against the colonizers.

no, you just like to twist facts. But at least you accepted that Israel kills people.
No its not same, both sides are not equal, a world class army intentionally killing civilians to occupy their territory to let settlers live there is a genocide.
By your logic, you are saying that Red Indians committed genocide against the colonizers.

No it is your logic. I never said genocide = killing, or stronger killing weaker.

I've shown you the correct definition of genocide above with keywords, but you are so ignorant.

There is no intention from Israel to systematically kill a nation of Palestine/Arab, hence the killing done by Israel can't be said as genocide.

But on the other hand, there is clear intention from Arab nations to systematically kill a nation (Israel), hence Arab/Hamas really intend to genocide, eventhough they haven't exercised it yet.

No it is your logic. I never said genocide = killing, or stronger killing weaker.

I've shown you the correct definition of genocide above with keywords, but you are so ignorant.

There is no intention from Israel to systematically kill a nation of Palestine/Arab, hence the killing done by Israel can't be said as genocide.

But on the other hand, there is clear intention from Arab nations to systematically kill a nation (Israel), hence Arab/Hamas really intend to genocide, eventhough they haven't exercised it yet.
lol a childish person calling me ignorant, okay no problem.

Stop lying again, you did not show me any definition of the word "Genocide", but i will show you the real definition from the Oxford dictionary.

"the murder of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group, with the aim of destroying that nation or group
  • Refugees gave accounts of the mass genocide.
  • genocide against somebody genocide against ethnic minorities"
lol...intention for genocide? really....but you don't see a real genocide that is going on against Palestinians. Ex Israeli soldiers have created an organization to reveal the truth and many of them face mental health problems after looking at cruelties their army commits in Palestine.

lol a childish person calling me ignorant, okay no problem.

Stop lying again, you did not show me any definition of the word "Genocide", but i will show you the real definition from the Oxford dictionary.

"the murder of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group, with the aim of destroying that nation or group
  • Refugees gave accounts of the mass genocide.
  • genocide against somebody genocide against ethnic minorities"
lol...intention for genocide? really....but you don't see a real genocide that is going on against Palestinians. Ex Israeli soldiers have created an organization to reveal the truth and many of them face mental health problems after looking at cruelties their army commits in Palestine.

Where did I lie?

I did give you definition on post #242 why didn't you read? if you didn't read then what I said that you are ignorant is true.

Thanks for the Oxford definition. Agree. Now look at the wording that I color with red as the keyword: aim of destroying that nation or group.

Does Israel has such an aim? I dont think so.
Does Arab/Palestine/Hamas has such an aim? definitely! They really desire to wipe out Israel from middle east; even push them all into read sea if possible. :)

So the aim belong to Arab/Hamas, but unfortunately they dont have enough power to realize their desire ;)

Where did I lie?

I did give you definition on post #242 why didn't you read? if you didn't read then what I said that you are ignorant is true.

Thanks for the Oxford definition. Agree. Now look at the wording that I color with red as the keyword: aim of destroying that nation or group.

Does Israel has such an aim? I dont think so.
Does Arab/Palestine/Hamas has such an aim? definitely! They really desire to wipe out Israel from middle east; even push them all into read sea if possible. :)

So the aim belong to Arab/Hamas, but unfortunately they dont have enough power to realize their desire ;)

yes, its their aim to take over all Palestinian territory and kill those people to move settlers there to and they also plan to kill Arabs because they want to create greater Israel that is a genocide according to any dictionary you can find on the planet.
Stop claiming false things, nobody is trying to destroy that fake tiny nation which is attacking other countries who can't defend themselves.
I would respect your tiny nation if it had the guts to face a real army and win the war, but i can't respect propagandists who only kill innocents but can't fight a real army.
btw im still waiting for your answer...are you catholic or hindu?

yes, its their aim to take over all Palestinian territory and kill those people to move settlers there to and they also plan to kill Arabs because they want to create greater Israel that is a genocide according to any dictionary you can find on the planet.

Show me evidence of your claim, that Israel really intend to kill all Palestinian.
Otherwise, you are just throwing false things.

Stop claiming false things, nobody is trying to destroy that fake tiny nation which is attacking other countries who can't defend themselves.
I would respect your tiny nation if it had the guts to face a real army and win the war, but i can't respect propagandists who only kill innocents but can't fight a real army.
btw im still waiting for your answer...are you catholic or hindu?

Unlike you who always throw false claims, I always can show evidence.

"Our aim is the full restoration of the rights of the Palestinian people. In other words, we aim at the destruction of the State of Israel. The immediate aim: perfection of Arab military might. The national aim: the eradication of Israel." – President Nasser of Egypt, November 18, 1965

The Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement was issued on August 18, 1988. The Islamic Resistance Movement, also known as the HAMAS, is an extremist fundamentalist Islamic organization operating in the territories under Israeli control. Its Covenant is a comprehensive manifesto comprised of 36 separate articles, all of which promote the basic HAMAS goal of destroying the State of Israel through Jihad (Islamic Holy War).

Last edited:
We all know Israel is American stick in ME. Any Muslim country don't abey to America interests, America will use Israel to humiliate him. Indonesia is far away from ME, this announcement hasn't any real meaning until the 6th ME war breaks out and Indonesia is capable of providing money, weapons at least muslim warriors there. But obviously all Islamic regional powers have made some open or secret agreements with America based on their own interests. The Islam powers have actually sacrificed Palestine. Truth hurts but life will still go on.

Unlike you who always throw false claims, I always can show evidence.

"Our aim is the full restoration of the rights of the Palestinian people. In other words, we aim at the destruction of the State of Israel. The immediate aim: perfection of Arab military might. The national aim: the eradication of Israel." – President Nasser of Egypt, November 18, 1965
Arab Threats Against Israel
The Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement was issued on August 18, 1988. The Islamic Resistance Movement, also known as the HAMAS, is an extremist fundamentalist Islamic organization operating in the territories under Israeli control. Its Covenant is a comprehensive manifesto comprised of 36 separate articles, all of which promote the basic HAMAS goal of destroying the State of Israel through Jihad (Islamic Holy War).
THE COVENANT OF THE HAMAS - MAIN POINTS
lol please you don't talk about evidence at least, every time i presented you a HRW or UN report you refused to accept the facts, so don't go there.

you really should not compare current Egyptian leadership with leaders of the past. Even KSA has normalized their relations through backdoor channels, and you can't compare this baboon MBS with Shah Faisal.

No, Hamas is elected government of Gaza, stop twisting the facts and its their right to defend against the occupation and take back their territory.

here is what Amnesty international has to say about your apartheid state.

here are ex israeli soldiers accepting what cruelties they committed against Palestinians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyfkz8TcRCs

lol please you don't talk about evidence at least, every time i presented you a HRW or UN report you refused to accept the facts, so don't go there.

you really should not compare current Egyptian leadership with leaders of the past. Even KSA has normalized their relations through backdoor channels, and you can't compare this baboon MBS with Shah Faisal.

No, Hamas is elected government of Gaza, stop twisting the facts and its their right to defend against the occupation and take back their territory.

here is what Amnesty international has to say about your apartheid state.

here are ex israeli soldiers accepting what cruelties they committed against Palestinians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyfkz8TcRCs

Which HRW or UN report that I reject?

I've told you many times:

1. Amnesty International accusation is not a verdict, it is being investigated by UN/ICJ, Amnesty International is just an NGO just like HRW, you ignoring my past evidence and argument again.

2. I dont deny cruelty/atrocities happened during the war both from Hamas side or Israel site, but that doesnt necessarily means as "genocide", atrocities is atrocities, happen in many wars. Genocide mean the government has intention to eradicate the nation/group of people, not the same as fighting enemy/terrorism. You are twisting fact again.

This prove how ignorant and twisting fact you are :)

Back
Top Bottom