What's new

Indonesia Leaders : We Stand With The People of Palestine

Hamas' Human Shield Tactic as Reported by Foreign Journalists

@Respect4Respect01 @tower9 @Globenim @UKBengali @Naofumi @Falcon29 @mike2000 is back @retaxis @Whizzack @Indos @Lego Jangkar @Reashot Xigwin

UN Watch is active at the UN in combating anti-Israel and anti-Semitism, and what it dubs the selective and politicized treatment of Israel by many UN bodies.[56] The group supported former Secretary General Kofi Annan's declared goal of ending the UN's imbalanced treatment of Israel[57] and has been highly critical of the United Nations Human Rights Council.[7][8][58] The Jewish Telegraphic Agency has described U.N. Watch as a pro-Israel organization.[59]

UN Watch is active at the UN in combating anti-Israel and anti-Semitism, and what it dubs the selective and politicized treatment of Israel by many UN bodies.[56] The group supported former Secretary General Kofi Annan's declared goal of ending the UN's imbalanced treatment of Israel[57] and has been highly critical of the United Nations Human Rights Council.[7][8][58] The Jewish Telegraphic Agency has described U.N. Watch as a pro-Israel organization.[59]
This U.S.A. state controlled organizations entire purpose is to undermine the UNSC and defend Israel and secondly the U.S.A. from international law and regulations while hardly making any effort to even pretend to be neutral or independent and care about anything else.

i am just asking you a simple question why are you salty about it? are you ashamed of your religion?

And i've told you so many times .... I dont want to answer this personal thing of me, if you can't explain the relevance into our topic of discussion.

All of those resolutions use the word "Occupation" and if you invade a country and kill their people that is called a genocide.

Which Occupation? Palestine also occupy territory.

I've told you many times: West Bank occupation on region C is as legal as Palestine Authority occupation on region A & B, based on OSLO Accord. Why is it difficult for you to understand?

Arab also invaded Israel & Lebadon, did Arab genocided Israel & Lebanon? Iraq invaded Kuwait, Egypt invaded Israel, Jordan annexed west bank.

its not personal, it just means you are ashamed of your religion.

No I am not ashamed of my religion, I've told you I dont want you to deflect discussion with this irrelevant thing and runaway from discussion. It seems slander is already your bad habit :)

No I am not ashamed of my religion, I've told you I dont want you to deflect discussion with this irrelevant thing and runaway from discussion. It seems slander is already your bad habit :)
lol you are very funny guy, there is nothing to deflect, you are repeating same stuff since your first comment, i have answered all your question but you don't even have the courage to reveal your religion? you surely are ashamed of your religion.

lol you are very funny guy, there is nothing to deflect, you are repeating same stuff since your first comment, i have answered all your question but you don't even have the courage to reveal your religion? you surely are ashamed of your religion.

Your answers has been countered, and no more answer from you.

Look on the last questions in my last post, even these question you still unable to answer anymore.
This U.S.A. state controlled organizations entire purpose is to undermine the UNSC and defend Israel and secondly the U.S.A. from international law and regulations while hardly making any effort to even pretend to be neutral or independent and care about anything else.

How about UN Report (by UNRWA)?

1623745155456.png

UNRWA strongly condemns placement of rockets in school

UNRWA investigating discovery of 20 rockets found in empty Gaza school
About 22,000 Palestinians have taken refuge in UNRWA schools in Gaza since the current conflict with Israel. Photograph: Ibrahim Khader/Pacific Press/Barcroft Media

@striver44 @Reashot Xigwin @Whizzack

Attachments

• A.HRC.28.80.Add.1.doc
    180 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Your answers has been countered, and no more answer from you.

Look on the last questions in my last post, even these question you still unable to answer anymore.

How about UN Report (by UNRWA)?

View attachment 753588

UNRWA strongly condemns placement of rockets in school

UNRWA investigating discovery of 20 rockets found in empty Gaza school
About 22,000 Palestinians have taken refuge in UNRWA schools in Gaza since the current conflict with Israel. Photograph: Ibrahim Khader/Pacific Press/Barcroft Media

@striver44 @Reashot Xigwin @Whizzack
stop trying now please, i posed like 10 UN resolutions but you deflect those, and now when im asking you a simple question you are avoiding it at all costs...lets make it simple for you
are you a zionist?

stop trying now please, i posed like 10 UN resolutions but you deflect those, and now when im asking you a simple question you are avoiding it at all costs...lets make it simple for you
are you a zionist?

None of the UN resolution you brag here talks about Israel genocide.

No, I am not a zionist.

None of the UN resolution you brag here talks about Israel genocide.

No, I am not a zionist.
they all talk about Occupation and setters forcefully taking over land, and that is a genocide when you kill people to steal their lands.

Are you a Jew?

they all talk about Occupation and setters forcefully taking over land, and that is a genocide when you kill people to steal their lands.

Are you a Jew?

Which land stealing you are talking about? dont twist meaning of genocide.

No I am not. So?

Which land stealing you are talking about? dont twist meaning of genocide.

No I am not. So?
what if some country invades your homeland and starts killing your people so settlers can come live there, will that not be a genocide?

Are you a Hindu?

what if some country invades your homeland and starts killing your people so settlers can come live there, will that not be a genocide?

Are you a Hindu?

By your definition/understanding, would you accept that Palestine' intifada was a genocide? and Hamas has been trying to genocide Israel?

Back
Top Bottom