What's new

Indonesia Leaders : We Stand With The People of Palestine

This guy says real footage of Israeli bombardment, human rights organizations reports, reports by Israeli media itself and IDF statements, and statements from US officials is 'pallywood' propaganda. He is either a troll or false flagger. Or some misguided kid with hate in his heart. Unfortunately, lots of misguided Muslim kids out there who think of themselves as Jewish or feel need to submit to them with their hearts. Like kids in UAE and so forth. There is no point in wasting time with him. He has some mental illness issues.
its already clear that he is a Zionist, there is no other way you can defend a genocide.
As I've told you many times: my religion is not important in this discussion, judging from my religion just will make you become more subjective in see things and bias. I did not judge your argument based on your religion either, what I judge is fact and your logic. So why dont you just focus on the object of discussion, except you have lost argument. Actually this kind of question can be categorized as "ad hominem".
again you are deflecting my question, you are a Zionist I'm pretty sure. Knowing your religion will not make me biased against you, Muslims and Jews don't get along very well but still Muslims never defend or justify the Holocaust.

Last edited:
its already clear that he is a Zionist, there is no other way you can defend a genocide.

again you are deflecting my question, you are a Zionist I'm pretty sure. Knowing your religion will not make me biased against you, Muslims and Jews don't get along very well but still Muslims never defend or justify the Holocaust.

Is there such thing as Jewish Indonesians? He genuinely seem like one... unless he is arguing for sake of arguing ....

Is there such thing as Jewish Indonesians? He genuinely seem like one... unless he is arguing for sake of arguing ....
that is what i thought at first, but he genuinely seems hurt when Israeli government is exposed, so he has soft corner for Nethanyahu, why would any Indonesian defend war crimes of Israel? He might be a flase flagger zionist.

Here is another piece of Amnesty International highlighting Israeli deliberate targeting of civilians and deliberate war crimes. If you say 'because of Hamas', I'm getting mods to thread ban you and give you warning. You can say both sides commit war crimes or target civilians, but you cannot troll and get away with cheerleading for IDF and denying all kinds of evidence, reports, statements from US officials and so on, and dismiss as 'pallywood' to protect your weak ego. This is trolling and denying of facts/evidence and should not be tolerated.

"In Rafah, the southernmost city in the Gaza Strip, a group of Israeli soldiers patrolling an agricultural area west of the border encountered a group of Hamas fighters posted there. A fire fight ensued, resulting in the death of two Israeli soldiers and one Palestinian fighter. The Hamas fighters captured an Israeli officer, Lieutenant Hadar Goldin, and took him into a tunnel. What followed became one of the deadliest episodes of the war; an intensive use of firepower by Israel, which lasted four days and killed scores of civilians (reports range from at least 135 to over 200), injured many more and destroyed or damaged hundreds of homes and other civilian structures, mostly on 1 August.

In this report, Amnesty International and Forensic Architecture, a research team based at Goldsmiths, University of London, provide a detailed reconstruction of the events in Rafah from 1 August until 4 August 2014, when a ceasefire came into effect. The report examines the Israeli army’s response to the capture of Lieutenant Hadar Goldin and its implementation of the Hannibal Directive – a controversial command designed to deal with captures of soldiers by unleashing massive firepower on persons, vehicles and buildings in the vicinity of the attack, despite the risk to civilians and the captured soldier(s).

The report recounts events by connecting various forms of information including: testimonies from victims and witnesses including medics, journalists, and human rights defenders in Rafah; reports by human rights and other organizations; news and media feeds, public statements and other information from Israeli and Palestinian official sources; and videos and photographs collected on the ground and from the media.

Amnesty International and Forensic Architecture worked with a number of field researchers and photographers who documented sites where incidents took place using protocols for forensic photography. Forensic Architecture located elements of witness testimonies in space and time and plotted the movement of witnesses through a three-dimensional model of urban spaces. It also modelled and animated the testimony of several witnesses, combining spatial information obtained from separate testimonies and other sources in order to reconstruct incidents. Three satellite images of the area, dated 30 July, 1 August and 14 August, were obtained and analysed in detail; the image of 1 August reveals a rare overview of a moment within the conflict. Forensic Architecture also retrieved a large amount of audiovisual material on social media and employed digital maps and models to locate evidence such as oral description, photography, video and satellite imagery in space and time. When audiovisual material from social media came with inadequate metadata, Forensic Architecture used time indicators in the image, such as shadow and smoke plumes analysis, to locate sources in space and time.

An Israeli infantry officer described to Israeli NGO Breaking the Silence the events that ensued after the Hannibal Directive was announced on the radio:

“The minute ‘Hannibal Directive’ is declared on the radio, there are consequences. There’s a fire procedure called the ‘Hannibal fire procedure’ – you fire at every suspicious place that merges with a central route. You don’t spare any means.” - Israeli army Infantry Officer

He reported that the initial burst of fire lasted three hours. An artillery soldier said his battery was “firing at a maximum fire rate” right into inhabited areas. According to the report of an Israeli military inquiry, more than 2,000 bombs, missiles and shells were fired in Rafah during 1 August, including 1,000 in the three hours following the capture.

The pounding of Rafah continued for three days after the initial strikes of 1 August, even after Lieutenant Goldin was declared dead by an Israeli rabbinical court and buried on 2 August.

There is overwhelming evidence that Israeli forces committed disproportionate, or otherwise indiscriminate, attacks which killed scores of civilians in their homes, on the streets and in vehicles and injured many more. This includes repeatedly firing artillery and other imprecise explosive weapons in densely populated civilian areas during the attacks on Rafah between 1 and 4 August. In some cases, there are indications that they directly fired at and killed civilians, including people fleeing.

Public statements by Israeli army commanders and soldiers after the conflict provide compelling reasons to conclude that some attacks that killed civilians and destroyed homes and property were intentionally carried out and motivated by a desire for revenge – to teach a lesson to, or punish, the population of Rafah for the capture of Lieutenant Goldin."

We have discussed it before (pls check several pages behind).

These Amnesty reports has been submitted to UN and ICC, and ICC has been sending officers for investigation; the ICC verdict has not released yet. Amnesty International is an NGO, same like UN Watch that you accused pro Israel which could be biassed/not totaly independent too (subject to the funder's interest). While UNRWA and UNHC is UN.

I am not saying this Amnesty International report is wrong, but this report is not the same level like UN Report which has been investigated by UN.

Amnesty International Calls for ICC War Crimes Probe of Israeli Strikes on Gaza Homes
Statement of ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda, respecting an investigation of the Situation in Palestine

Like I have said many times before, I never say Israel is free from atrocities, I always said: both sides are not innocent.

But even if this case/Amnesty International report/prosecution is right, doesnt mean Hamas doesnt use Human Shield, and Hamas need to stop bombard Israel especially civilian in order to prevent civilian tolls from Palestine side, because only hypocrite demand their enemy to sit idle and cry out when the enemy attack them back, when he himself keep attacking his enemy.

Last edited:

I am arguing for the sake of truth.

that is what i thought at first, but he genuinely seems hurt when Israeli government is exposed, so he has soft corner for Nethanyahu, why would any Indonesian defend war crimes of Israel? He might be a flase flagger zionist.

LOL. Not true, just another of your prejudice (if not slender) ;)

But why can't some Indonesian think different from what you think? care to explain?

its not about thinking differently, you are clearly supporting a genocide even when the whole world is against Israel.
it is not surprising for the bible prophecy has been saying all nations will be gathered to battle in israel where God will judge them concerning israel...surely the prophecy will be fulfilled!!

Which genocide I am supporting? and how do I support it? evidence?
You are supporting Israeli occupation and Genocide of Palestinians. Get this into your head for the last time, one country is a nuclear power with one of the well equipped militaries in the world, they have jets, tanks, weapons and air defense systems, while the other side has nothing.

-Israel has nearly 170,000 active military personnel and more than 3 million citizens available for military service.

-Israeli defense budget is $20+ Billion USD,
-they have around 600 Jets, they have AEW&C systems, Reconnaissance aircrafts, tankers for air refueling, UAV's, transport aircrafts, gunship helicopters,
- their navy has submarines, patrol boats, corvettes, missile boats, helicopters
-their army has tanks, missiles, artillery, radars, anti tank missiles, rockets etc..

the other side has nothing but homemade rockets...how is this not a genocide?

If Iran and Israel were fighting then it would be a fair fight and would be a war between two nations...but its a genocide against Palestinians.
it is not surprising for the bible prophecy has been saying all nations will be gathered to battle in israel where God will judge them concerning israel...surely the prophecy will be fulfilled!!
similar to Islam, where last war will be between Zionists and Muslims before the judgement day.

But im not even talking about religion, im just talking about basic human rights that Israel is violating and committing war crimes against people who can't defend themselves.

You are supporting Israeli occupation and Genocide of Palestinians.

LOL. I never support genocide and any illegal actions!

The problem is, you claim Israel defensive/retaliation action as "genocide", that means you are twisting the meaning of genocide to fit your belief.

Regarding Israel occupation, I have asked you: which part/region? as i've told you israel current sovereign land and West Bank Area C are all legal under UN Partition Plan & UN recognition (Israel existence) and OSLO Accord (west bank region C occupation). And you did not answer yet :)

Get this into your head for the last time, one country is a nuclear power with one of the well equipped militaries in the world, they have jets, tanks, weapons and air defense systems, while the other side has nothing.

-Israel has nearly 170,000 active military personnel and more than 3 million citizens available for military service.

-Israeli defense budget is $20+ Billion USD,
-they have around 600 Jets, they have AEW&C systems, Reconnaissance aircrafts, tankers for air refueling, UAV's, transport aircrafts, gunship helicopters,
- their navy has submarines, patrol boats, corvettes, missile boats, helicopters
-their army has tanks, missiles, artillery, radars, anti tank missiles, rockets etc..

the other side has nothing but homemade rockets...how is this not a genocide?

If Iran and Israel were fighting then it would be a fair fight and would be a war between two nations...but its a genocide against Palestinians.

similar to Islam, where last war will be between Zionists and Muslims before the judgement day.

LOL. Having nuclear bombs, abundant military equipments etc doesn't mean you have to sit idle when you are attacked by weaker enemy. :laugh:

This is what I said hypocrisy.
If you disturb giant, you shouldn't complain if the giant kick you back; doesnt matter the Giant is much bigger and has complete weapons etc, he deserve to do self defence and retaliation against the disturber.

Why support Hamas illegal actions? why dont you support Fatah / Palestine government who has stop fighting and reached agreement with Israel through negotiations under UN?

What Hamas need to do is comply with OSLO Accord, stop provocating/attacking Israel, make peace and negotiation with Israel instead of attacking civilian; and if Israel did atrocity bring to UN / ICC, or bring all of the issues to UN instead of initiate war/persistent with war that they can't win.

Last edited:
Doesnt mean there is no UN Report saying so, as reported by NY Post.

Why are you ignoring this?

View attachment 751924

Isnt it clear UNRWA confirmed what IDF accuse? LOL. And it is from UN Report ;) :enjoy:

This snippet is from a compilation of quote on quote "allegations" made, not UN consensus

The marked line is literally a quote on quote "accussation" made by Israel, not UN consensus
UNRWA never confirmed nor condemned Palestinian groups placing weapons on their premises, which are well known to be constantly monitored and searched for contrabants and the worst possible place to "hide" weapons unless you intend them to be found a within days or weeks. That is the silly American propaganda lie echoed by American and American puppet regime controlled propaganda outlets to justify Israel targeting UN and civilian facilities.

You are using unqualifying citations of your own propaganda to "prove" the literal same war crime projecting propaganda as something true ,using false attributions and false authority.
Repeating the same lie in New York Times or Sidney Herald 1000 times doesnt make it true either. These propaganda outlets have negative credibility.

Last edited:
3.) You claim UNWatch blog is not pro-Israel blog.
Missed this one. Parotting and deseminating American state propaganda from PragerU to NYT or even straight out reposting IDF propaganda while feigning ignorance is one thing, but insisting that UNWatch is an unbiased source when called out on it is just straight out trolling and disqualification from any discussion about the Palestine situation.

This snippet is from a compilation of quote on quote "allegations" made, not UN consensus

The marked line is literally a quote on quote "accussation" made by Israel, not UN consensus
UNRWA never confirmed nor condemned Palestinian groups placing weapons on their premises, which are well known to be constantly monitored and searched for contrabants and the worst possible place to "hide" weapons unless you intend them to be found a within days or weeks. That is the silly American propaganda lie echoed by American and American puppet regime controlled propaganda outlets to justify Israel targeting UN and civilian facilities.

You are using unqualifying citations of your own propaganda to "prove" the literal same war crime projecting propaganda as something true ,using false attributions and false authority.
Repeating the same lie in New York Times or Sidney Herald 1000 times doesnt make it true either. These propaganda outlets have negative credibility.

Why ignoring my other citation, and selective reading? There are tons of evidence/citation regarding UNRWA reports about Hamas human shield i've given above., and it is not consensus but fact finding. Consensus just talk about view from majority, while fact finding is about "fact/truth".

1623344506780.png

You can check this article 31 in the UN report attached.

Also I post reports directly from UNRWA sites (post #206 above), please read!

Missed this one. Parotting and deseminating American state propaganda from PragerU to NYT or even straight out reposting IDF propaganda while feigning ignorance is one thing, but insisting that UNWatch is an unbiased source when called out on it is just straight out trolling and disqualification from any discussion about the Palestine situation.

So for you parroting Hamas propaganda is better than parroting BBC, CNN, NYT, including Jews reports? that already talk much about you: bias, and selective reading. :lol:

I also brought citation directly from UN reports, why ignoring those?

Attachments

• A.HRC.28.80.Add.1.doc
    180 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
LOL. I never support genocide and any illegal actions!

The problem is, you claim Israel defensive/retaliation action as "genocide", that means you are twisting the meaning of genocide to fit your belief.

Regarding Israel occupation, I have asked you: which part/region? as i've told you israel current sovereign land and West Bank Area C are all legal under UN Partition Plan & UN recognition (Israel existence) and OSLO Accord (west bank region C occupation). And you did not answer yet :)

You are supporting a genocide right now? no other way anyone can defend massacre of innocent civilians.

Secondly i didn't answer you question because i am waiting for your answer since last 3 days....what is your religion? are you ashamed of your religion?

Illegal Settlement Growth, Widespread Hopelessness among Youth Eroding Middle East Peace Prospects, Under-Secretary-General Tells Security Council

UN resolution 446

The Security Council,

Having heard
the statement of the Permanent Representative of Jordan and other statements made before the Council,

Stressing the urgent need to achieve a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East,

Affirming once more that the Fourth Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War of 12 August 1949 1/ is applicable to the Arab territories occupied by Israel since 1967, including Jerusalem,

1. Determines that the policy and practices of Israel in establishing settlements in the Palestinian and other Arab territories occupied since 1967 have no legal validity and constitute a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East;

2. Strongly deplores the failure of Israel to abide by Security Council resolutions 237 (1967) of 14 June 1967, 252 (1968) of 21 May 1968 and 298 (1971) of 25 September 1971 and the consensus statement by the President of the Security Council on 11 November 1976 2/ and General Assembly resolutions 2253 (ES-V) and 2254 (ES-V) of 4 and 14 July 1967, 32/5 of 28 October 1977 and 33/113 of 18 December 1978;

3. Calls once more upon Israel, as the occupying Power, to abide scrupulously by the 1949 Fourth Geneva Convention, to rescind its previous measures and to desist from taking any action which would result in changing the legal status and geographical nature and materially affecting the demographic composition of the Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem, and, in particular, not to transfer parts of its own civilian population into the occupied Arab territories;

4. Establishes a Commission consisting of three members of the Security Council, to be appointed by the President of the Council after consultations with the members of the Council, to examine the situation relating to settlements in the Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem;

5. Requests the Commission to submit its report to the Security Council by 1 July 1979;

6. Requests the Secretary-General to provide the Commission with the necessary facilities to enable it to carry out its mission.

7. Decides to keep the situation in the occupied territories under constant and close scrutiny and to reconvene in July 1979 to review the situation in the light of the findings of the Commission.

Adopted at the 2134th meeting by 12 votes to none, with 3 abstentions (Norway, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America).

Resolution 452 (1979)
of 20 July 1979

The Security Council,

Taking note
of the report and recommendations of the Security Council Commission established under resolution 446 (1979) to examine the situation relating to settlements in the Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem, contained in document S/13450,

Strongly deploring the lack of co-operation of Israel with the Commission,

Considering that the policy of Israel in establishing settlements in the occupied Arab territories has no legal validity and constitutes a violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War of 12 August 1949,

Deeply concerned by the practices of the Israeli authorities in implementing that settlements policy in the occupied Arab territories, including Jerusalem, and its consequences for the local Arab and Palestinian population,

Emphasizing the need for confronting the issue of the existing settlements and the need to consider measures to safeguard the impartial protection of property seized,

Bearing in mind the specific status of Jerusalem, and reconfirming pertinent Security Council resolutions concerning Jerusalem and in particular the need to protect and preserve the unique spiritual and religious dimension of the Holy Places in that city,

Drawing attention to the grave consequences which the settlements policy is bound to have on any attempt to reach a peaceful solution in the Middle East,

1. Commends the work done by the Commission in preparing the report on the establishment of Israeli settlements in the Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem;

2. Accepts the recommendations contained in the above-mentioned report of the Commission;

3. Calls upon the Government and people of Israel to cease, on an urgent basis, the establishment, construction and planning of settlements in the Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem;

4. Requests the Commission, in view of the magnitude of the problem of settlements, to keep under close survey the implementation of the present resolution and to report back to the Security Council before 1 November 1979.

Adopted at the 2159th meeting by 14 votes to none, with 1 abstention (United States of America).

Resolution 465 (1980)
Adopted by the Security Council at its 2203rd meeting
on 1 March 1980

The Security Council,

Taking note
of the reports of the Commission of the Security Council established under resolution 446 (1979) to examine the situation relating to settlements in the Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem, contained in documents S/13450 and Corr. 1 and S/13679,

Taking note also of letters from the Permanent Representative of Jordan (S/13801) and the Permanent Representative of Morocco, Chairman of the Islamic Group (S/13802),

Strongly deploring the refusal by Israel to co-operate with the Commission and regretting its formal rejection of resolutions 446 (1979) and 452 (1979),

Affirming once more that the Fourth Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War of 12 August 1949 is applicable to the Arab territories occupied by Israel since 1967, including Jerusalem,

Deploring the decision of the Government of Israel to officially support Israeli settlement in the Palestinian and other Arab territories occupied since 1967,

Deeply concerned over the practices of the Israeli authorities in implementing that settlement policy in the occupied Arab territories, including Jerusalem, and its consequences for the local Arab and Palestinian population,

Taking into account the need to consider measures for the impartial protection of private and public land and property, and water resources,

Bearing in mind the specific status of Jerusalem and, in particular, the need for protection and preservation of the unique spiritual and religious dimension of the Holy Places in the city,

Drawing attention to the grave consequences which the settlement policy is bound to have on any attempt to reach a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East,

Recalling pertinent Security Council resolutions, specifically resolutions 237 (1967) of 14 June 1967, 252 (1968) of 21 May 1968, 267 (1969) of 3 July 1969, 271 (1969) of 15 September 1969 and 298 (1971) of 25 September 1971, as well as the consensus statement made by the President of the Security Council on 11 November 1976,

Having invited Mr. Fahd Qawasmeh, Mayor of Al-Khalil (Hebron), in the occupied territory, to supply it with information pursuant to rule 39 of the provisional rules of procedure,

1. Commends the work done by the Commission in preparing the report contained in document S/13679;

2. Accepts the conclusions and recommendations contained in the above-mentioned report of the Commission;

3. Calls upon all parties, particularly the Government of Israel, to co-operate with the Commission;

4. Strongly deplores the decision of Israel to prohibit the free travel of Mayor Fahd Qawasmeh in order to appear before the Security Council, and requests Israel to permit his free travel to the United Nations headquarters for that purpose;

5. Determines that all measures taken by Israel to change the physical character, demographic composition, institutional structure or status of the Palestinian and other Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem, or any part thereof, have no legal validity and that Israel's policy and practices of settling parts of its population and new immigrants in those territories constitute a flagrant violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War and also constitute a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East;

6. Strongly deplores the continuation and persistence of Israel in pursuing those policies and practices and calls upon the Government and people of Israel to rescind those measures, to dismantle the existing settlements and in particular to cease, on an urgent basis, the establishment, construction and planning of settlements in the Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem;

7. Calls upon all States not to provide Israel with any assistance to be used specifically in connexion with settlements in the occupied territories;

8. Requests the Commission to continue to examine the situation relating to settlements in the Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem, to investigate the reported serious depletion of natural resources, particularly the water resources, with a view to ensuring the protection of those important natural resources of the territories under occupation, and to keep under close scrutiny the implementation of the present resolution;

9. Requests the Commission to report to the Security Council before 1 September 1980, and decides to convene at the earliest possible date thereafter in order to consider the report and the full implementation of the present resolution.

Resolution 471 (1980)
of 5 June 1980

The Security Council,

Recalling once again
the Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War, of 12 August 1949, and in particular article 27, which reads,
  • "Protected persons are entitled, in all circumstances, to respect for their persons... They shall at all times be humanely treated, and shall be protected especially against all acts of violence or threats thereof ... ",
Reaffirming the applicability of the Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War to the Arab territories occupied by Israel since 1967, including Jerusalem,

Recalling also its resolutions 468 (1980) and 469 (1980),

Reaffirming its resolution 465 (1980), by which the Security Council determined "that all measures taken by Israel to change the physical character, demographic composition, institutional structure or status of the Palestinian and other Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem, or any part thereof have no legal validity and that Israel's policy and practices of settling parts of its population and new immigrants in those territories constitute a flagrant violation of the Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War and also constitute a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East" and strongly deplored the "continuation and persistence of Israel in pursuing those policies and practices",

Shocked by the assassination attempts against the Mayors of Nablus, Ramallah and Al Bireh,

Deeply concerned that the Jewish settlers in the occupied Arab territories are allowed to carry arms, thus enabling them to perpetrate crimes against the civilian Arab population,

1. Condemns the assassination attempts against the Mayors of Nablus, Ramallah and Al Bireh and calls for the immediate apprehension and prosecution of the perpetrators of these crimes;

2. Expresses deep concern that Israel, as the occupying Power, has failed to provide adequate protection to the civilian population in the occupied territories in conformity with the provisions of the Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War;

3. Calls upon the Government of Israel to provide the victims with adequate compensation for the damages suffered as a result of these crimes;

4. Calls again upon the government of Israel to respect and to comply with the provisions of the Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War, as well as with the relevant resolutions of the Security Council;

5. Calls once again upon all States not to provide Israel with any assistance to be used specifically in connexion with settlements in the occupied territories;

6. Reaffirms the overriding necessity to end the prolonged occupation of Arab territories occupied by Israel since 1967, including Jerusalem;

7. Requests the Secretary-General to report on the implementation of the present resolution.
Adopted at the 2226th meeting
by 14 votes to none,
with 1 abstention (United States of America)

Resolution 476 (1980)

Adopted by the Security Council at its 2242nd meeting
on 30 June 1980

The Security Council,

Having considered
the letter of 28 May 1980 from the representative of Pakistan, the current Chairman of the Organization of the Islamic Conference, as contained in document S/13966 of 28 May 1980,

Reaffirming that acquisition of territory by force is inadmissible,

Bearing in mind the specific status of Jerusalem and, in particular, the need for protection and preservation of the unique spiritual and religious dimension of the Holy Places in the city,

Reaffirming its resolutions relevant to the character and status of the Holy City of Jerusalem, in particular resolutions 252 (1968) of 21 May 1968, 267 (1969) of 3 July 1969, 271 (1969) of 15 September 1969, 298 (1971) of 25 September 1971 and 465 (1980) of 1 March 1980,

Recalling the Fourth Geneva Convention of 12 August 1949 relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War,

Deploring the persistence of Israel, in changing the physical character, demographic composition, institutional structure and the status of the Holy City of Jerusalem,

Gravely concerned over the legislative steps initiated in the Israeli Knesset with the aim of changing the character and status of the Holy City of Jerusalem,

1. Reaffirms the overriding necessity to end the prolonged occupation of Arab territories occupied by Israel since 1967, including Jerusalem;

2. Strongly deplores the continued refusal of Israel, the occupying Power, to comply with the relevant resolutions of the Security Council and the General Assembly;

3. Reconfirms that all legislative and administrative measures and actions taken by Israel, the occupying Power, which purport to alter the character and status of the Holy City of Jerusalem have no legal validity and constitute a flagrant violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War and also constitute a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East;

4. Reiterates that all such measures which have altered the geographic, demographic and historical character and status of the Holy City of Jerusalem are null and void and must be rescinded in compliance with the relevant resolutions of the Security Council;

5. Urgently calls on Israel, the occupying Power, to abide by this and previous Security Council resolutions and to desist forthwith from persisting in the policy and measures affecting the character and status of the Holy city of Jerusalem;

6. Reaffirms its determination in the event of non-compliance by Israel with this resolution, to examine practical ways and means in accordance with relevant provisions of the Charter of the United Nations to secure the full implementation of this resolution.

Resolution

The full text of resolution 2334 (2016) reads as follows:

The Security Council,

Reaffirming its relevant resolutions, including resolutions 242 (1967), 338 (1973), 446 (1979), 452 (1979), 465 (1980), 476 (1980), 478 (1980), 1397 (2002), 1515 (2003), and 1850 (2008),

Guided by the purposes and principles of the Charter of the United Nations, and reaffirming, inter alia, the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by force,

Reaffirming the obligation of Israel, the occupying Power, to abide scrupulously by its legal obligations and responsibilities under the Fourth Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War, of 12 August 1949, and recalling the advisory opinion rendered on 9 July 2004 by the International Court of Justice,

Condemning all measures aimed at altering the demographic composition, character and status of the Palestinian Territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, including, inter alia, the construction and expansion of settlements, transfer of Israeli settlers, confiscation of land, demolition of homes and displacement of Palestinian civilians, in violation of international humanitarian law and relevant resolutions,

Expressing grave concern that continuing Israeli settlement activities are dangerously imperilling the viability of the two-State solution based on the 1967 lines,

Recalling the obligation under the Quartet Roadmap, endorsed by its resolution 1515 (2003), for a freeze by Israel of all settlement activity, including “natural growth”, and the dismantlement of all settlement outposts erected since March 2001,

Recalling also the obligation under the Quartet roadmap for the Palestinian Authority Security Forces to maintain effective operations aimed at confronting all those engaged in terror and dismantling terrorist capabilities, including the confiscation of illegal weapons,

Condemning all acts of violence against civilians, including acts of terror, as well as all acts of provocation, incitement and destruction,

Reiterating its vision of a region where two democratic States, Israel and Palestine, live side by side in peace within secure and recognized borders,

Stressing that the status quo is not sustainable and that significant steps, consistent with the transition contemplated by prior agreements, are urgently needed in order to (i) stabilize the situation and to reverse negative trends on the ground, which are steadily eroding the two-State solution and entrenching a one-State reality, and (ii) to create the conditions for successful final status negotiations and for advancing the two-State solution through those negotiations and on the ground,

“1. Reaffirms that the establishment by Israel of settlements in the Palestinian territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, has no legal validity and constitutes a flagrant violation under international law and a major obstacle to the achievement of the two-State solution and a just, lasting and comprehensive peace;

“2. Reiterates its demand that Israel immediately and completely cease all settlement activities in the occupied Palestinian territory, including East Jerusalem, and that it fully respect all of its legal obligations in this regard;

“3. Underlines that it will not recognize any changes to the 4 June 1967 lines, including with regard to Jerusalem, other than those agreed by the parties through negotiations;

“4. Stresses that the cessation of all Israeli settlement activities is essential for salvaging the two-State solution, and calls for affirmative steps to be taken immediately to reverse the negative trends on the ground that are imperilling the two-State solution;

“5. Calls upon all States, bearing in mind paragraph 1 of this resolution, to distinguish, in their relevant dealings, between the territory of the State of Israel and the territories occupied since 1967;

“6. Calls for immediate steps to prevent all acts of violence against civilians, including acts of terror, as well as all acts of provocation and destruction, calls for accountability in this regard, and calls for compliance with obligations under international law for the strengthening of ongoing efforts to combat terrorism, including through existing security coordination, and to clearly condemn all acts of terrorism;

“7. Calls upon both parties to act on the basis of international law, including international humanitarian law, and their previous agreements and obligations, to observe calm and restraint, and to refrain from provocative actions, incitement and inflammatory rhetoric, with the aim, inter alia, of de-escalating the situation on the ground, rebuilding trust and confidence, demonstrating through policies and actions a genuine commitment to the two-State solution, and creating the conditions necessary for promoting peace;

“8. Calls upon all parties to continue, in the interest of the promotion of peace and security, to exert collective efforts to launch credible negotiations on all final status issues in the Middle East peace process and within the time frame specified by the Quartet in its statement of 21 September 2010;

“9. Urges in this regard the intensification and acceleration of international and regional diplomatic efforts and support aimed at achieving, without delay a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East on the basis of the relevant United Nations resolutions, the Madrid terms of reference, including the principle of land for peace, the Arab Peace Initiative and the Quartet Roadmap and an end to the Israeli occupation that began in 1967; and underscores in this regard the importance of the ongoing efforts to advance the Arab Peace Initiative, the initiative of France for the convening of an international peace conference, the recent efforts of the Quartet, as well as the efforts of Egypt and the Russian Federation;

“10. Confirms its determination to support the parties throughout the negotiations and in the implementation of an agreement;

“11. Reaffirms its determination to examine practical ways and means to secure the full implementation of its relevant resolutions;

“12. Requests the Secretary-General to report to the Council every three months on the implementation of the provisions of the present resolution;

“13. Decides to remain seized of the matter.”

there are many more resulotion from UN, european union, Internatinal criminal court but that would make this post extremely long...so i posted some of them.

Leave everything aside, my only question to you is what is your religion?

Ohhh dear Flying Falcon, why hast thou succumbed to assumptions? I am married you troll, I have a wife. I don't live in apartment with my girlfriend. And listen that's ur nature , truth to u is wat you assume with ur crude dirty mind. That's WHO YOU ARE Falcone. So it's you who is in trouble not me. I go by facts, unlike you. Even having a conversation with u is insulting to my intellect. You have been spreading hate against us here, and I'm not finished with u for that. Understand me ?

Marrying innocent girl for citizenship, you are even lower than I thought. I guess Iran refused to accept you, or it is not so special place you make it out to be on the forum, that even yourself skipped out on it. Ha Ha Ha.

Back
Top Bottom