What's new

Indonesia had another high-seas encounter with China—but this time it brought a bigger boat

The South Sea Fleet already left base for strike campaign against Indonesia. Tactical nukes against hard military targets at first. When necessary, escalate to strategic nukes against Jakarta and other soft targets. Our mission is to completely end Indonesia as a nation. Let it return to Javan primitive tribes. Missile and air strikes begin in two weeks. Will be broadcasted.
You Scared me,i need bunker now. Now :D

Good job Indonesia! Sink all thief boat and mercilessly punish the thief Chinese. Chinese, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Filipino, or whatever thief vessel dares to steal Indonesian fish in Indonesian EEZ should be sunk without mercy.

Well,indonesia seems to have won this conflict.
I guess our government won't enlarge this incident.
So i just can say that you are so brave man.
China now has so many enemies,we will keep calm.
What bad luck!

Besides,use a warship to handle this incident is crossing the line.
And indonesia should know this line actually is your protector.

The Republic of Indonesian Act No 34 Year 2004 (UU/2004/34) Chapter IV, Part 3, Article 9 ( Concerning the Duties of the TNI-AL ) Point b
states:
"To uphold the law and maintain security within national marines jurisdiction area as accordance with national law and international law that has been ratified."

which mean if an Indonesian navy vessel and crew is doing her job of patrolling the Indonesian sea, and witness somebody is breaking the national or international law, then they have to act on it accordingly..

and since we are talking about crossing the "line" and stuff, can someone explain to me the duties of the Chinese Coastguard...
anything that says about entering another country's jurisdiction and disturbing their laws in there? what about international law. does it says anything about it there?
because according to UNCLOS, that china herself has ratified, the location where the previous cases occur is within Indonesian jurisdiction.

Ok, all is good and under control...Case closed... :cheers:

Govt insists Jakarta-Beijing relations normal despite Natuna incident
The government has insisted bilateral relations between Indonesia and China has returned to normal following the capture of a Chinese vessel and arrest of its crew for allegedly fishing illegally in Natuna, Riau Islands. Coordinating Political, Legal, and Security Affairs Minister Luhut Panjaitan said both countries had resolved the latest dispute, which began from the arrest of eight crew members of a Chinese vessel on Friday evening by the Indonesian Navy in Natuna waters.

2016_05_31_5514_1464659164._large.jpg

Luhut claimed the arrest was part of normal duties customarily conducted by Indonesian authorities in response to any violation committed by foreign parties in Indonesia's Exclusive Economic Zone ( EEZ ), on the northwest coast of Kalimantan.
http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/...relations-normal-despite-natuna-incident.html

Beijing pledges deeper defence ties with Indonesia after South China Sea spat

China wants deeper defence ties with Indonesia and will boost cooperation on bilateral and multilateral issues, China’s defence minister told his Indonesian counterpart, after a recent diplomatic spat in the South China Sea.

96fa437c-23d5-11e6-80b1-a87df553e801_1280x720.JPG

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/dipl...g-pledges-deeper-defence-ties-indonesia-after

A CG ship is a policeman and a frigate is a warrior.
All right ,you win the game.
Congratulations!
Indonesia beats China.
sadly it's not a game... and nobody is winning.
Indonesian navy does not beat china, they uphold the law according to their duty..

if you believe that these all things about upholding laws, opposing laws, enforcing laws, breaking laws and so on is a game, then how do you create good relationship between each others, how do you respect one another. if you believe that the Chinese CG has won by disturbing the law of other countries. then what did they've won? they lost respect from others, they lost a good relationship with others.. and worst part they ruin the relationship the governments created..

i hope the Chinese CG don't have the same view as you are here, believing that they are playing game by supporting these lawbreakers, otherwise they're chipping the the foundation that these countries created since long time ago...

ps: you gotta do better then saying a "CG is a policemen"... according to the law stated by Chinese government, what is their duty in relation to this case??

Last edited:
sadly it's not a game... and nobody is winning.
Indonesian navy does not beat china, they uphold the law according to their duty..

if you believe that these all things about upholding laws, opposing laws, enforcing laws, breaking laws and so on is a game, then how do you create good relationship between each others, how do you respect one another. if you believe that the Chinese CG has won by disturbing the law of other countries. then what did they've won? they lost respect from others, they lost a good relationship with others.. and worst part they ruin the relationship the governments created..

i hope the Chinese CG don't have the same view as you are here, believing that they are playing game by supporting these lawbreakers, otherwise they're chipping the the foundation that these countries created since long time ago...

ps: you gotta do better then saying a "CG is a policemen"... according to the law stated by Chinese government, what is their duty in relation to this case??
I wish this world could be shaped by law.
Surface formality can do nothing.
Ok, all is good and under control...Case closed...
Round 1 is good and under control.
See you later in round 2.

can someone explain to me the duties of the Chinese Coastguard...
anything that says about entering another country's jurisdiction and disturbing their laws in there? what about international law. does it says anything about it there?
because according to UNCLOS, that china herself has ratified, the location where the previous cases occur is within Indonesian jurisdiction.

That's why they need bigger CG ship, and bigger CG white fleet.
to put their fingers into many other noses.

12000 ton CCG ship cant save the illegal fishing boat.

I wish this world could be shaped by law.
Surface formality can do nothing.

Round 1 is good and under control.
See you later in round 2.

I once thought the Chinese are a smart people, but from all comments here I realize it's all just in my imagination.
Please kindly enlightening me which one of Sun Tzu strategy that I never heard that China doing know.
Adding more enemies is the most stupid thing that you can do.

Last edited:
I once thought the Chinese are a smart people, but from all comments here I realize it's all just in my imagination.
Please kindly enlightening me which one of Sun Tzu strategy that I never heard that China doing know.
Adding more enemies is the most stupid thing that you can do.
We will be friends after round 2,i think.

Vietnam fishermen still go fishing around Paracel islands which belong to Vietnam.
In 2014, our CG ships chased the oil rig 981 back and forth around Paracels.
i think you are correct. China lost that round because of weak leadership.

We will be friends after round 2,i think.

China doesn't know how to throw its weight around like Russia and US. I think having all these fancy weapons is useless as Chinese government do not have the political will to use it.

Throughout history except maybe under Emperor Qian Long, Chinese policies have always been re-active rather proactive.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom