What's new

Indonesia Envisions a "World Class Navy"

The Ausi's ain't gonna like this.

in contrary they support our modernization effort very much, given our warm-cold-warm-cold relations it is surprisingly Indonesia-Australia bilateral relationship is very close. Last year alone we bought 9 C-130H and some MRAP vehicles from them.

in contrary they support our modernization effort very much, given our warm-cold-warm-cold relations it is surprisingly Indonesia-Australia bilateral relationship is very close. Last year alone we bought 9 C-130H and some MRAP vehicles from them.

Yeah, but still they are weary of the size of indonesia, their only potential threat in the region. I use to read a lot of IISS papers in the early 2000 and one still comes to mind about australian threat perception.

Yeah, but still they are weary of the size of indonesia, their only potential threat in the region. I use to read a lot of IISS papers in the early 2000 and one still comes to mind about australian threat perception.

that's true, i am too have reading some of their defense white paper before and it's kind of disturbing the way the y see us at the time. But remember this we need western, Chinese and Russian in short all of them to support our efforts to modernize our Navy, no, our armed forces precisely.

that's true, i am too have reading some of their defense white paper before and it's kind of disturbing the way the y see us at the time. But remember this we need western, Chinese and Russian in short all of them to support our efforts to modernize our Navy, no, our armed forces precisely.

You used to read IISS white paper in Indonesia? Are you a member of IISS? I usee to be, when they were in Covent Garden, dont know if they are still there. But its good to see Indonesia progressing, I hope your nation is able develop and the navy expand in the way the gov hopes and considering the size of nation and its economy im sure it will.

I've been a big fan PT Lundin, and have been following their work, missed the recent expo. Hope to be in JK next year...may be i'll try an visit their yard.

You used to read IISS white paper in Indonesia? Are you a member of IISS? I usee to be, when they were in Covent Garden, dont know if they are still there. But its good to see Indonesia progressing, I hope your nation is able develop and the navy expand in the way the gov hopes and considering the size of nation and its economy im sure it will.

I've been a big fan PT Lundin, and have been following their work, missed the recent expo. Hope to be in JK next year...may be i'll try an visit their yard.

nah, just say i have some little access to read some of their documents :p:

Indo Defense 2014 is held after election there is no big occasion there because the new administration still formulating their policy. I am quite sure Indo Defense 2016 will be much larger and anticipated than this year, wish the best for your country too

Indonesia is the greatest buffer to Australia. A strong and stable and democratic Indonesia, is the greatest buffer to any threats from the Asia-Pacific. Besides, from recent developments, Canberra has shown its willingness to cooperate with Jakarta, given the common interests.

as an old quotes has said, there is no eternal allies or enemies, it just our interest will prevail

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom