What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Indonesian Army Badak 6x6 vehicle on the trials track

badak2.jpg

badak3.jpg

badak1.jpg

Let's open-up the Pandora box. Anyone have more info about this issue? We can list all the "problems" that being thrown up by the air force to find out the why, and then dwell on how PT.DI and air force can improve this situation.

The purpose of a focused group discussion / FGD is to identify the problems from the parties involved, and (hopefully) resolve the problems. This particular FGD discussed many issues, among other things, PTDI. It's a pity PTDI did not come. Their presence could shed some lights at the end of tunnel.

I have a feeling that juuuust below the surface, there's tension between PTDI and AU. This must be resolved quickly. I'm surprised the government is quiet. I think MoD and MoBUMN should call the two parties and talk just the four of them.

Ping on halted US rifle sale: Not a loss
"“There are tens of other countries that manufacture better and probably cheaper assault rifles than the U.S.,” he added, in an apparent dig at the longtime Philippine treaty ally now in icy relations with Manila amid President Rodrigo Duterte’s frank sentiments against the West."

Is Pindad interested in supplying arms to the Philippines?

yeah like arjun if arjun is good why they buy lot ckd t 90
Arjun is heavy weight tank at 65 tons, while T-90s are medium weight tank at 46 tons

their roles are different

A heavy weight tank has better armor, but comes at the cost of transporting it to battlefield

PT DI ready to deliver two aircraft ordered by Philippines next year
State-owned aircraft manufacturer PT Dirgantara Indonesia (DI) says it has completed the manufacturing of two NC212i aircraft ordered by the Philippines.

2016_11_04_15389_1478270053._large.jpg

Good deal -- Philippine Air Force Chief of Air Staff Maj.Gen. Rozzano D Briguez (right) and Raymundo de Vera Elefante (center), Undersecretary for Finance, Ammunitions, Installations and Materials of the Department of National Defense, listen to state-owned aircraft manufacturer PT Dirgantara Indonesia (DI) commerce and restructuring director Budiman Saleh (left) in a visit in Bandung on Nov.4.

Equipped with ramp doors and a modern navigation and communication system, the multipurpose plane, which is the latest generation of NC212 and has a carrying capacity of 28 passengers, is the first Indonesian aircraft ordered by the Philippines. The Philippines has not upgraded its air force’s fleet its aircraft in the last 20 years.

PT DI commerce and restructuring director Budiman Saleh said the purchasing contract of the two NC212i aircraft, including their spare parts, was worth US$19 million.

“We can do it in affordable prices, and with no dependency to the US. You can also put Israeli technology inside,” Budiman said. He accompanied Raymundo de Vera Elefante, Undersecretary for Finance, Ammunitions, Installations and Materials of the Department of National Defense, and Philippine Air Force Chief of Air Staff Maj.Gen. Rozzano D Briguez during a visit to the company’s fixed wing airplane hangar in Bandung on Friday.

Budiman further said the delivery of the aircraft would be conducted after Philippine pilots received training about the instruments and technical conditions at PT DI.

“We will take it on time. Hopefully, it will arrive in the Philippines in the first semester [of next year]. Our pilots will receive training this December,” said Elefante.

According to PT DI, the NC212i aircraft can be used for producing artificial rain, maritime patrol and coast guard patrol. More than 600 units of its previous generation C212 series have been used by 38 countries, including Chile, Mexico, South Africa, Spain, Thailand, the Philippines and the United Arab Emirates.

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/...ircraft-ordered-by-philippines-next-year.html

@madokafc
Mungkin peluangnya ini dg TATA untuk pindad bisa membuat APC amphibi sendiri, nantinya untuk menggantikan apc marinir yg tua tua,

Karena ukraine menjanjikan tot ke thailand belum tampak lewat pembelian 49 oplot ,dan russia ..kita borong 50 lebih bmp3 ,pindad ga dikasih ToT merakit .. Mungkin pindad ragu kedua negara tsb kalo marinir mborong BTR 4 or BT-3F. pindad ga dapat ToT merakit apc amphibi.

Dg TATA kan masih MoU ,nunggu kontrak aja biar jelas model kerjasamanya .. Kalo lisensi kestrel , kedepannya mungkin ada spesies apc amphibi pindad yg lebih baik dari kestrel ,kek SS1 lisensi muncul SS2 yg lebih baik ..

@madokafc
Mungkin peluangnya ini dg TATA untuk pindad bisa membuat APC amphibi sendiri, nantinya untuk menggantikan apc marinir yg tua tua,

Karena ukraine menjanjikan tot ke thailand belum tampak lewat pembelian 49 oplot ,dan russia ..kita borong 50 lebih bmp3 ,pindad ga dikasih ToT merakit .. Mungkin pindad ragu kedua negara tsb kalo marinir mborong BTR 4 or BT-3F. pindad ga dapat ToT merakit apc amphibi.

Dg TATA kan masih MoU ,nunggu kontrak aja biar jelas model kerjasamanya .. Kalo lisensi kestrel , kedepannya mungkin ada spesies apc amphibi pindad yg lebih baik dari kestrel ,kek SS1 lisensi muncul SS2 yg lebih baik ..

kestrel

Attachments

• Tata-Kestrel-2.jpg
    Tata-Kestrel-2.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 139
  • Tata-Kestrel-10.jpg
    Tata-Kestrel-10.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 150
  • Tata-Kestrel-9.jpg
    Tata-Kestrel-9.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 147
  • Tata-Kestrel-11.jpg
    Tata-Kestrel-11.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 146
  • Tata-Kestrel-17.jpg
    Tata-Kestrel-17.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 168
  • Tata-Kestrel-12.jpg
    Tata-Kestrel-12.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Tata-Kestrel-3.jpg
    Tata-Kestrel-3.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 152
Launching of 2 units PC-40 Class Patrol Boats KRI Torani (860) & KRI Lepu (861) for the Indonesian Navy built by PT Karimun Anugrah Sejati - Batam. Credit to Bureau Veritas.
reposted from azriel

3zcnjhi.jpg

TiF7DwJ.jpg

1zdxne4.jpg

G2 polymer pistol?
Wow that's new
Finally, pindad has polymer firearms in their product line
Maybe we can see SS2 with polymer receiver in the future
Which one?!
I didn't see any polymer base handgun in that picture, all i see is a metal frame handgun....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom