What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

20 years from today any Papuans will be proud to be born as an Indonesian

With Indonesia Centric pradigm in developing this nation, i hope every citizen, even they who live in the far flung islands bordering neighbor countries would feel that way.

PLBN Entikong (Indonesia - Malaysia border) under construction
Snap 2016-10-22 at 17.46.33.jpg

Last edited:
We should make clear statement to the pacific islands nation like vanuatu, solomon and FLNKS to stay away from supporting separatist movement in Papua. If they dare to give separatis NGO membership in MSG, we should immediately freeze our bilateral relation and put Embargo on this tiny nations.

Well said... salute...

The P6 ATAV (All Terrain Assault Vehicle) made by PT SSE is currently undergoing test trials by the Indonesian Army.

WhatsApp%2BImage%2B2016-10-20%2Bat%2B17.51.33.jpeg

WhatsApp%2BImage%2B2016-10-20%2Bat%2B17.51.29.jpeg

http://www.humassetda.trenggalekkab...n-alutsista-ransus-p6-di-alun-alun-trenggalek

Correct me if i am wrong, PT. DI already built a similar vehicle for korpaskhas, and kopaska already using it also... and the way i see it, this P6 ATAV very much similar in design...

how come another company come up with similar design... or might be PT. DI sold the licence to a private company... since PT. DI must focus to aviation and not ground vehicle

any idea ?

P6 atav are designed and produced by PT.sse. the one produce and design by PT.DI is....tbh, i'm sorry to say are but ugly in term of exterior design

P6 atav are designed and produced by PT.sse. the one produce and design by PT.DI is....tbh, i'm sorry to say are but ugly in term of exterior design

I dont understand your explanation at all...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom