What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Well Iver is a frigate not a destroyer and @Kalazan thinks that Indonesia might get a destroyer as well for the modernisation of the navy. That's why I was talking about destroyers and not frigates.

noted bro ... quite a nice tough. However, if the case is Laut Tiongkok Selatan or Laut Natuna wannabe, the cheaper deterrent option is long range ship missile system. Put it in Natuna or on offshore platform. ... then we will need also much sophisticated area denial weapon system T_T.

KCR and FPB

@oriuploader

12814690_1254791514535775_4774516589256195244_n.jpg

Naaah..... Ignore them. Anggap aja mereka kayak UMNO Putri. Oops... was that a guy or a girl? Or "it" ????
Yeah, I remember having an argument with this Human Rights activist, about Papua. She is an Australian (the legend says that Australian women are the most stubborn human beings that ever walked the Earth).

No matter what fact I threw in front of her, she always replied with "you don't know what you are talking about, I have college degree and you don't" kind of manner. And ultimately, constantly mocking at my way of giving her a picture of Ampera bridge (just to show her an example of successful autonomy), that I got from Wiki. I mean, that is just a pic! And most of all, it's just an example.

I finally gave up the argument.

Back to topic..

Personil penembak runduk Korpaskhas TNI AU berlatih menggunakan Zastava M-93 Black Arrow, Accuracy International AW-50, Accuracy International AX-308 dan Denel NTW-20.

tni.jpg

tni2.jpg

>>> PINDAD' SPR 2 mostly used by the army, and since PINDAD production capacity for sniper rifle is limited, the adoption rate of SPR 2 is quite slow.

Last edited:
we need more pic about zeni corps of engineers, like the capability to built pontoon. To cross leopard across the river, not only using avlb.

afaik, they only own:

Acrow
Jembatan Acrow XS-300 (13 Petak Type 3-1) merupakan materiil Zeni AD yang berfungsi sebagai sarana penyeberangan personel maupun materiil, mempunyai daya sanggah yang besar, mudah dibongkar pasang oleh prajurit Zeni dengan waktu yang relatif singkat, dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan baik panjang maupun kemampuan beban tonase sesuai dengan type yang sudah ditentukan serta dapat diangkut dengan Truck 3 Ton.

SPESIFIKASI TEKNIS :

• Bahan terbuat dari baja galvanis sehingga lebih ringan dan tahan terhadap korosi.
  • Komponen jembatan dapat diangkut dengan truck 3 ton
  • Jembatan Acrow 13 petak Type 3-1 standard dengan kapasitas beban 70 Ton
  • Panjang bentangan 39,62 m
  • Lebar jembatan dari panel kiri ke kanan paling dalam 3,76 m
  • Lebar bidang daerah bebas 3,43 m
  • Bahan baku terbuat dari baja galvanis BS 4360 grade 55 c atau diatasnya

MGB
Medium Girder Bridge (MGB) merupakan jembatan taktis militer berfungsi untuk menyeberangkan materiil maupun dukungan logistik yang pemasangannya sangat praktis dan mempunyai daya dukung yang besar mampu menahan beban yang melintas diatasnya dengan kapasitas 60 Ton. Jembatan MGB sudah banyak dipakai oleh Angkatan Bersenjata di seluruh dunia seperti Inggris, Amerika Serikat dan sekutu-sekutu NATO lainnya.

MGB dikembangkan dan didesain secara signifikan untuk peran yang mempunyai multi kemampuan. Unit MGB mempunyai berat yang lebih ringan dan mudah diangkut dan bisa beradaptasi serta dapat dipasang oleh satu peleton satuan Zeni.

MGB tidak memerlukan pembatas yang permanen sehingga dapat mengakomodasi kendaraan yang mengangkut barang yang lebih lebar dari pada kendaraan itu sendiri, dan apabila dibutuhkan dapat dipasang jembatan lagi berdampingan disamping jembatan yang sudah ada.

MGB dapat diangkut melalui air dengan menggunakan Plat bed Truck yang dimobilisasi dengan Ferry Bridge Ponton, melalui udara dengan Heli Chinooks dan melalui darat dengan Truck.

SPESIFIKASI TEKNIS :

• Seluruh komponen jembatan menggunakan bahan berkualitas terbaik terbuat dari high tensile steel pins yang dibuat dari metal aerospace aluminium–zinc –magnesium alloy sesuai dengan standar NATO.
  • Mempunyai daya sanggah yang besar
  • Mudah dalam perawatan.
  • Konstruksinya mudah dibongkar dan dipasang
  • Panjang bentangan 49,4 meter.
  • Lebar seluruh 4 meter.
  • Lebar Deck unit 2,76 meter.
  • Berat 36,2 ton.
We dont have bridge ponton to cross leopard to across river from one side river to another side, because river in sumatra, kalimantan and papua is wide more than 400 meter in hilir. If leopard want across river mayor we need buy snorkling equipment for leopard tank. Leopard can across "kali" using avlb.

Bro you know the name of KRI 649? all i know KCR 40's last ship was KRI Tarapang 648. I just realized 649 already operational.

I think it is not 649 but 849
patrol boat

DSCF2648_zps8f838830silep04.jpg

a patrol boat - KRI PARI
CMIIW

Last edited:
Any news on the Indonesian Apaches? I want see shots of them going over the jungle canopy, awesome.

su_30mk2_tni_au_studio_v1_by_siregar3d-d4cwsff.jpg
2015-12-29_19.35.24.jpg
Brave Indonesian air fighter ...
<credit to the picture owner>

Any news on the Indonesian Apaches? I want see shots of them going over the jungle canopy, awesome.

1st shippping of this helos scheduled this year. but no news and pic was released.
For a surprise maybe...:rolleyes1::partay:

We dont have bridge ponton to cross leopard to across river from one side river to another side, because river in sumatra, kalimantan and papua is wide more than 400 meter in hilir. If leopard want across river mayor we need buy snorkling equipment for leopard tank. Leopard can across "kali" using avlb.
even using snorkling when deep wading leopard max depth is about 4m, and if we talk about those wide river the leopard totally sunk. if the bridge destroyed then leopard won't advanced anymore.
even crossing kali using avlb need firm riverside,and some river in indonesia has muddy riverside.

even using snorkling when deep wading leopard max depth is about 4m, and if we talk about those wide river the leopard totally sunk. if the bridge destroyed then leopard won't advanced anymore.
even crossing kali using avlb need firm riverside,and some river in indonesia has muddy riverside.

One common assumption is that Leopard 2 must go everywhere....it doesn't have to be like that. If the terrain is rough, infantry and APC enough. If there is a bit more room, AMX-13 and Scorpion can be deployed.

In fact, with the current construction of various trans toll roads, as well as existing roads there is more than enough space for 100+ :Leopard 2 throughout Indonesia. It's that simple.

One common assumption is that Leopard 2 must go everywhere....it doesn't have to be like that. If the terrain is rough, infantry and APC enough. If there is a bit more room, AMX-13 and Scorpion can be deployed.

In fact, with the current construction of various trans toll roads, as well as existing roads there is more than enough space for 100+ :Leopard 2 throughout Indonesia. It's that simple.
Well, yes.
But talking about The corps of engineers, still need to add more arsenal to support army manouver and stuff. and still few pic of them here (not the one that build house n building, but building structure to support troops movement, securing land mine(would be nice to have a mine flail)*, building defence structure). IMHO

Have bozeena tho

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom