What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

20160517antarafoto-satuan-khusus-anti-teror-160516-af.jpg

Polisi Khusus Anti TerorSejumlah anggota polisi dari Satuan Khusus Anti Teror Brimob Polda Banten mengikuti latihan menembak di Serang, Senin (16/5/2016). Mereka khusus dilatih untuk merespon setiap ancaman teror yang terjadi di pusat keramaian maupun di pelosok desa. (ANTARA FOTO/Asep Fathulrahman)

20160516antarafoto-presiden-160516-2.jpg

Presiden Joko Widodo Di KorselPresiden Joko Widodo (kiri) didampingi Presiden Korea Selatan Park Geun-hye menyapa para penyambut yang membawa bendera Korea Selatan dan bendera Indonesia di istana kepresidenan di Blue House di Seoul, South Korea, Senin (16/5/2016). (REUTERS/Kim Hong-Ji)

Buatan syape nech?

Edit. Palindo I guess.

Well if you add 8 SU-35 in current Indonesian Fighter Fleet than Jets are around at 100 even less. And my problem is I want to see Indonesia become a massive Military Power so not only it can defend itself and destroy the enemy but can play Global Role

Man, be patience bro,

For me my selves, it is a good decision.

Better more money given into our R&D defense program than adding more Su 35 until 2019. Eight is enough for the mean time. Talking about Global Role, trust me mate, we, Indonesian, have that dream. But we want to get it in smart way. And we do have patience as well for achieving that goal.

Last edited:
nenek moyangku seorang pelaut bukan pilot pak wkwkwkkw beli 100 jet berapa bilion tuh?

160494_20160517125138.jpg
160494_20160517125338.jpg

Indonesian Army infantry unit

credit to ikyu san @kaskus and credit to original sources

01-Dawn-Kookaburra-2016.jpg

02-Dawn-Kookaburra-2016.jpg

Latma Dawn Kookaburra 2016 berhasil dilaksanakan pada tanggal 3 – 18 April di Pangkalan Campbell yang terletak di Perth, Australia Barat. Seperti serangkaian latma yang telah dilaksanakan tahun-tahun sebelumnya, Dawn Kookaburra 2016 bersifat kegiatan gabungan diantara anggota Komando Pasukan Khusus (Kopassus) dan Special Air Service Regiment (SASR).

03-Dawn-Kookaburra-2016.jpg

Galangan di Batam...

BV watermark di foto itu menandakan dibayar dengan dolar singepur, banyak sista kita termasuk Bungtomo class pake makelar Singepur. Pake pinjeman mereka dan kita bayar dgn dolar mereka juga CMIIW
i thought that thing is an insurance company... or was it a certification company... or maybe both... or somewhere along that line....
and am pretty sure that company is in Europe.. somewhere.... and i think a company use their service so that if things happen during the ship's production no one looses their money... or something like that...

i'm pretty sure i've seen the exact same company logo in an offshore platform related news...

Bureau Veritas S.A. is a global company in testing, inspection and certification services. Bureau Veritas offer services and solutions to ensure that their clients' assets, products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
If i dont mistake, we have same local organization that offer the same services named Badan Klasifikasi Indonesia (BKI).
So, I think that the ship has been meet the standard in the shipyard industry like ISO standard.

i thought that thing is an insurance company... or was it a certification company... or maybe both... or somewhere along that line....
and am pretty sure that company is in Europe.. somewhere.... and i think a company use their service so that if things happen during the ship's production no one looses their money... or something like that...

i'm pretty sure i've seen the exact same company logo in an offshore platform related news...

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom