What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Pleasing the Kuffar, actually we are pleasing ourselves, the world doesn't take us as enemy and our economy can keep on enlarging. By the way, Indonesia is not a Muslim countries, Indonesia doesn't have any obligation to object a country based on the religion that the people in that country devote. Not even our army girls should wear hijab or any religious symbols, but they are free to represent their religion by wearing them.

And the question should be like; Do we want nuclear bomb? Nope. South Koreans live side by side with the one with nuclear bombs and Kuffar too, does it make them make nuclear weapons? Nope, neither Japan or Germany. You see, it is not whether we are Muslims or not, it is about the will. Indonesia doesn't have a will to develop nuclear bomb, if we had the will, I'll make sure you know we have blasted it somewhere.

And isn't Bangladesh receiving military aids from Kuffar?

Bro, no need to drag Bangladesh into the discussion. BAL (current terrorist Hindutva fanatics that some foreigners wrongly call government) is a traitorous scum.

Now, Indonesia is not in any position like Japan or Germany. Did you lose World War II that you had to be castrated? Fact is, Japan has a robust space programme, which can also be diverted for use into missile programme. Fact is, Japan has one of the largest reserves of weapons grade plutonium on the planet. Are these facts also true for Indonesia?

Anyway, I wish the best for Indonesia, but my request, no need to make excuses like all the Pakistanis, Arabs, Hindustanis, Americans etc do in this forum for any shortcoming of their country or "king' exposed by others.

I just wish Indonesia all the best.

We do not need to call some people Kuffar or Kafir. If they are non Muslims, they are Kafir.

But, do you think Indonesia is capable of developing and deploying nuclear bombs on its domestically developed IRBM/MRBM while it is pleasing the Kuffar?

You see, the Kuffar will never trust you so long as you are Muslims, even if Muslims by name only.

----

Anyway, I do not interfere in Indonesia's business. I wish you all the best of luck to our Indonesian brothers and sisters.
you can call me indonesian kafir, since I'm not muslim, I'm half chinese by the way :cheesy:
we work based on our interest, not our religion, if india and israel offer better deal, why not take it :agree:

Bro, no need to drag Bangladesh into the discussion. BAL (current terrorist Hindutva fanatics that some foreigners wrongly call government) is a traitorous scum.

Now, Indonesia is not in any position like Japan or Germany. Did you lose World War II that you had to be castrated? Fact is, Japan has a robust space programme, which can also be diverted for use into missile programme. Fact is, Japan has one of the largest reserves of weapons grade plutonium on the planet. Are these facts also true for Indonesia?

Anyway, I wish the best for Indonesia, but my request, no need to make excuses like all the Pakistanis, Arabs, Hindustanis, Americans etc do in this forum for any shortcoming of their country or "king' exposed by others.

Indonesian people is always aware about what happened in this world, and they are always have been shock in awe about what a nuclear based weapons can do in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and they always thinking to avoid such weapons at all. And about Nuclear leaking in Japan several years ago is still in Indonesian people memories about the horrendous terror of Nuclear catasthropy. For the conclusion, Indonesian People is always a bit paranoia about everything related to Nuclear.

you can call me indonesian kafir, since I'm not muslim, I'm half chinese by the way :cheesy:
we work based on our interest, not our religion, if india and israel offer better deal, why not take it :agree:

and i am half kafir then because i am Quarter Japs

In Indonesia, the ones that are against the Pancasila and our old culture, are the enemies regardless the reason they object it, either because of religion or anything.

Nope, Indonesia is not in the position like Germany and Japan, nor is Indonesia in the same position as Japan in term of space program and weapons grade plutonium reserves. But we surely have the mind to create one if we wanted to do it, Indonesia secured supply lines for many isotope products besides the weapon grade ones, how long do you think it takes for Indonesia to turn every reactor in the country to enrich Uranium to weapon grade when the government decided to do it? But we don't want to do it, it is quite simple actually.

5 main suppliers of medical, industrial, and research grade enriched Uranium in Asia and Oceania.
7xw4.jpg

Home

And I wish the best for you and your country too, but my request, please, Indonesia and Indonesians are really tired of being asked to avoid this Kuffar and that Kuffar. We don't want to do that, the reason? We can't do that. Simple. The majority of Indonesian muslims see themselves more as Indonesian than Muslim. And we are doing just fine until now.

And I am a muslim by the way, and I put my country's interests first.

In Indonesia, the ones that are against the Pancasila and our old culture, are the enemies regardless the reason they object it, either because of religion or anything.

Nope, Indonesia is not in the position like Germany and Japan, nor is Indonesia in the same position as Japan in term of space program and weapons grade plutonium reserves. But we surely have the mind to create one if we wanted to do it, Indonesia secured supply lines for many isotope products besides the weapon grade ones, how long do you think it takes for Indonesia to turn every reactor in the country to enrich Uranium to weapon grade when the government decided to do it? But we don't want to do it, it is quite simple actually.

5 main suppliers of medical, industrial, and research grade enriched Uranium in Asia and Oceania.
7xw4.jpg

Home

And I wish the best for you and your country too, but my request, please, Indonesia and Indonesians are really tired of being asked to avoid this Kuffar and that Kuffar. We don't want to do that, the reason? We can't do that. Simple. The majority of Indonesian muslims see themselves more as Indonesian than Muslim. And we are doing just fine until now.

And I am a muslim by the way, and I put my country's interests first.

Bro, I never said you should avoid Kafir etc, I said choose what suits you, but you can never trust the Kafir.

Of course, enriching uranium is not that hard nowadays, but can you miniaturize them into high-yield bombs and mount them on ballistic missiles? Otherwise, the enriched uranium would be of little use.

Anyway, best of luck bro.

and i am half kafir then because i am Quarter Japs

Muslims can be of any nationality or race. There is nothing like half Kafir, or quarter Kafir.

Anyway, I wish Indonesia the best.

KRI Dewaruci

800px-Dewaruci.jpg

KRI Dewaruci

Name: KRI Dewaruci
Commissioned: 1953
Nickname: KRI Dewaruci
Type: Barquentine
Displacement: 847 tons
Length: 58.3 metres (191 ft)
Beam: 9.5 metres (31 ft)
Height: 36.5 metres (120 ft)
Draught: 4.05 metres (13.3 ft)
Propulsion: 1x 986 HP diesel, with a 4 blade propeller
Sail plan: 16 sails, 1,091 square metres (11,740 sq ft)
Speed: 10.5 knots with the engine
9 knots under sail
Complement: 81 crew and 75 cadets

The KRI Dewaruci (sometimes spelled Dewa Ruci or Dewarutji; KRI: Kapal Perang Republik Indonesia) is a Class A tall ship and the only barquentine owned and operated by the Indonesian Navy.She is used as a sail training vessel for naval cadets and is the largest tall ship in the Indonesian fleet. The Dewaruci also serves as a goodwill ambassador for the country of Indonesia to the rest of the world.

Built in Germany by HC Stülcken & Sohn. Construction on the Dewaruci began in 1932, but was suspended due to the outbreak of World War II, which caused heavy damage to the shipyard where she was being constructed. She was finally completed in 1952 and launched in 1953. Since then, she has been based out of Surabaya on the Java Sea. Her name and figurehead represent and display the mythological Javanese wayang god of truth and courage. This ship is the largest tall ship in the Indonesian fleet operated by the Indonesian Navy and used as a sail training vessel for naval cadets and serves as a goodwill ambassador for the country of Indonesia to the rest of the world. The ship also holds a mission to promote Indonesian tourism through the “Wonderful Indonesia” brand.

The Dewaruci also participates in tall ship races and events around the world. As a unique feature, the ship has her own marching band. In 2010 the Dewaruci's marching band delighted and entertained the crowds in Hartlepool at the Tall Ships Crew Parade. Their energy, enthusiasm, and skill won them the prize for the best crew in the crew parade.

Due to her age, Dewaruci is to be pensioned and displayed at naval museum. The Indonesian Parliament has agreed to buy a new tall ship and has appropriated $80 million (Rp720 billion) for the purpose. The new ship will also be named Dewaruci. The new vessel is to be completed in 2014.

The New Dewaruci 2014

INDONESIA-T.S.-11-1024x569.jpg

The New Dewaruci will be 110m long with 3350 sq meters of sail and place for 200 persons incl 120 kadets and instructors. Thats almost as twice as big as the KRI Dewaruci.

:coffee:

Some part of the article taken from wikipedia

Specs of those UAV please..

Specifications of 5 UAV made in Indonesia

PUNA_Merdeka.jpg

Puna Wulung BPPT

Research collaboration with the Ministry-of-Defense research division and BPPT. These planes serve, among others, as a surveillance aircraft, aerial photography on a very wide area, measurement characteristics of the atmosphere, and monitoring of leakage power in high voltage power cables. This aircraft is suitable for use in border areas.

How much is it? "1 aircraft cost approximately 2 billion rupiah (more than US$ 200.000). And this research uses DIPA funds." said Zulkifli.

The prototype aircraft was on display and 1 Wulung aircraft was tested at Halim Airport, East Jakarta, Thursday (11/10/2012). Let's look at these five aircraft

1. Puna Sriti

PUNA+Sriti.jpg

Sriti unmanned aerial vehicle distance is close to playing wing design configuration using the catapult (catapult) as a means of taking off and landing nets as a means.

"Sriti for surveilance. Due able to take off with the launch and landing in the net it can be used to complement the Navy's KRI (warship) equipment. Sriti can look ahead as far as 60-75 km. So to say as KRI eyes," said Chief Engineer BPPT, Mohammed Strikes on location.

The second, added Strikes, to meet the security needs of the local area such as the airport. Can also be used to measure SAR in the mountains, so it is more effective.

Aircraft specifications:
- 2,988 mm wingspan
- MTOW (Maximum Take Off Weight) 8.5 kg
- Cruise speed of 30 knots
- 1 hour endurance
- 5 nautical mile range
- Altitude 3,000 feet
- Catapult 4,500 mm
- Catapult bungee chords.

2. Puna Alap-alap

PUNA+Alap-alap.jpg

This aircraft camouflage patterned with dark green and light green army. The kestrel is a medium-range unmanned aerial vehicle configuration with inverted V-tail design and double boom using the foundation as a means to take off.

"Alap-alap designed for long race. For surveillance needs," said Strikes.

Aircraft specifications:
- 3,510 mm wingspan
- MTOW (Maximum Take Off Weight) 18 pounds
- Cruise speed of 55 knots (101.86 km / h)
- 5 hours endurance
- Range of 140 kilometers
- Altitude 7,000 feet
- Payload = gymbal video camera.

3. Puna Crow

PUNA+Gagak.jpg

This aircraft camouflage patterned with orange and white colors.

Crows are unmanned aerial vehicle remote configuration V-tail design, low wing and low boom, using the foundation as a means to take off - landing.

"The Crow Puna Woodpecker but with different missions. If the Ravens for mission-low-low rise again. And can be used for the Navy," said Strikes.

Aircraft specifications:
- 6,916 mm wingspan
- MTOW (maximum take off weight) 120 kg
- Cruise speed of 52-69 knots (96.3 to 127.8 km / h)
- 4 hour endurance
- Range 73 miles
- Altitude 8,000 feet

4. Puna Woodpecker

PUNA+Pelatuk.jpg

This aircraft camouflage patterned with white, gray and beige.

The trigger is a long distance unmanned aerial vehicle configuration with the design of high inverted V-tail and high wing boom, using the foundation as a take off - landing.

"Woodpecker easily going low-high-low, swooping down, then up again," explained.

Aircraft specifications:
- 6,916 mm wingspan
- MTOW (Maximum Take Off Weight) 120 pounds
- Cruise speed of 52-69 knots (96.3 to 127.8 km / h)
- 4 hour endurance
- Range 73 miles
- Altitude 8,000 feet

5. Puna Wulung

PUNA+Wulung.jpg

This aircraft camouflage patterned green and gray Tosca.

"This Wulung medium. Fly can reach 4 hours. Enough to load and can be used to make artificial rain and seed dispersal," said Strikes.

The Wulung flight mission was high-high-high. Going forward we will explore again for other needs," he added.

Aircraft specifications:
- 6,360 mm wingspan
- MTOW (maximum take off weight) 120 kg
- Cruise speed of 60 knots (111.12 km / h)
- 4 hour endurance
- Range 120 KM
- Length 4,320 mm
- Height 1,320 mm

Alap-alap01_BPPT.bmp

Radar stealth. Alap-Alap UAVs in a test by BPPT (photo: BPPT)

UAv-Wulung.jpg

Wulung UAV

UAV_pelatuk.jpg

Woodpecker-02 UAV. BPPT.

uav-gagak.jpg

The Crow-01 UAV -BPPT

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom