What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

122417959_855515011921263_8715250012452190593_n (1).jpg

Lord BP. Menteri rasa president.
I got this impression that LBP and Prabs are competing each other.
Think about it : Their authority can complement each other, Luhut can do all his lobbying job to get help from his overseas friends, while Prabsky can formalize it as Kemhan's policy. Luhut can get all these nickel smelter investments and shitton of fundings from these sultans in quite a serious amount, so there's no reason he cannot do the same for military acquisitions. But in reality, Luhut dan Prabowo were seldom seen together and even when indeed that Prabowsky is officially under Mahfud as Menko, and not Luhut, both are Ring 1 people that are the closest one to the President in priority, so them not working together is a sure indication that they have problem getting along.

Lord BP. Menteri rasa president.
I got this impression that LBP and Prabs are competing each other.
You know what would be funny? If the Prime Minister suddenly dies of a heart attack or slips in the shower or something. That would just be the single most interesting twist in this country's history

You know what would be funny? If the Prime Minister suddenly dies of a heart attack or slips in the shower or something. That would just be the single most interesting twist in this country's history

Too much political twist and vacuum for my taste . But , i could be wrong tho' ... Who know . We might be leaning toward the center and less unpredictable with his " absent " .....

:drag:

COE inspection to Indobatt, looking like 120 mm light weight mortar

ElKs4pEU0AAdd61.jpeg
ElKs50KUYAIOmaL.jpeg
ElKs5ddVkAEqkAZ.jpeg
ElKs5GDUYAYc8in.jpeg

Been hearing rumors about a CAATSA waiver as well, is it possible that Prabowo might have been trying to get a waiver for us in exchange for something else?
I won't hold my breath tbh. The waiver could only mean that the blanket ban is lifted, whilst it's still going to be assessed on a case-by-case basis. I mean, who knows? For all we know, the waiver only going to be applied for the BMP-3s and not for the Su-35

(So this is the feeling of being defeated at foreign bids)...
Haha, unpleasant experience, but an experience nonetheless

Slow down there, John Wick..

Enggak, kemarin malah pihak damen ngontak Indonesia itu kenapa design" OPV yang ada mirip sama PKR, mereka komplain enggak boleh itu
Kemaren pas ribut ribut desain KCR dan OPV itu ya , oh iya kira kira menurut mu bisa kejadian lg ga kemiripan design yg di ajukan PAL utk pkr latih ini dgn sigma lol....

Kemaren pas ribut ribut desain KCR dan OPV itu ya , oh iya kira kira menurut mu bisa kejadian lg ga kemiripan design yg di ajukan PAL utk pkr latih ini dgn sigma lol....
Bisa, kecuali ada agreement dari dua pihak dimana pal diijinkan buat make design sigma tapi kayaknya hampir mustahil kalo gak nambah pkr atau nambah biaya "plus" ke damen :lol:

Bisa, kecuali ada agreement dari dua pihak dimana pal diijinkan buat make design sigma tapi kayaknya hampir mustahil kalo gak nambah pkr atau nambah biaya "plus" ke damen :lol:

nach yach itu yg penting. Segala urusan dgn Tuan Meneer van Kompeni memang wajib UUD

Back
Top Bottom