What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

I hope the Puskenkav is willing to bear the burden for the first batch... And corporate more with Pindad...
They're not. They would rather the money be used to upgrade the remaining Leopards to full capability than investing into a new platform. They don't want to be forced into adopting a platform they had no requirement with at the beginning like the Marders that came with the Leopard 2's.

They're not. They would rather the money be used to upgrade the remaining Leopards to full capability than investing into a new platform. They don't want to be forced into adopting a platform they had no requirement with at the beginning like the Marders that came with the Leopard 2's.

Does it means that they don't include medium weight tanks in their war doctrine ?

If the medium tanks use higher caliber will they adopt it ?

The army, in this case Puskenkav and the industry, Pindad must sit down and talk about the future engagement....

The Puskenkav must give the detail plan of what vehicle they need to have, what is the role of the vehicle in their war doctrine... And Pindad muat adopt the plan as fully as possible

And the ministry of defence must act as the middle man, the supervisor to make each part keeping their role and to force each part to stick to the plan

Does it means that they don't include medium weight tanks in their war doctrine ?

If the medium tanks use higher caliber will they adopt it ?

Don't know, if it is me better to invest more on true MBT, even licensed production from derivative of T 72 like M84 Degman is more better compared to Kaplan. But hey the experience to design armor is invaluable and cost us no arm and legs like building fighter.

Like I said before, the Army (specifically PUSENKAV) simply does not want it.
Ah the user
Cuman 18 kan yg jdi gatau next continue to use it or not

U214 with turkey is it right?

Bukan mau sara, but armed force or police member from eastern indonesia look badass and tough
They are using 12 pounder class Naval Cannon as the main gun, seeing several hispano Suiza 20mm AA gun and look like there is Bofors 40 mm Cannon

And the Naval crew uniform itself quite interesting though, most of ranks and file sailor using IJN style uniform and helmet and there is Allied style uniform too
Sailor uniform likely not changed till now, the officer likely use khaki uniform like USN in pacifics. The helmet maybe i see they use dutch ww2 helmet (like the back flap to protech wearer from cut/ sharp weapon, this feature only used in KNIL helmet not use in dutch army in europe because in here more swordfighting vs guerillas happen)

Likely it is oerlikon 20 mm from mag, amd the gun shield also the shoulder rest

Cmiiw

Eh RI Hang Tuah tenggelem kan ya gara2 pernmnesta? Pemberontak lvl yahud punya pespur. LTTE kalah wkwkwk

Don't know, if it is me better to invest more on true MBT, even licensed production from derivative of T 72 like M84 Degman is more better compared to Kaplan. But hey the experience to design armor is invaluable and cost us no arm and legs like building fighter.

I am agree with producing it by our own... Whether it is licensedly produce... Or co develop... Built it, and built it now... Order it, use it... If that doesn't work either, then replace the Commander incharge...

I am sick of our habit in kept on buying things rather than try to build it ourselves...

Despite the fact that we do have a necessity to fulfill our lack of armaments immediately... if we can manage to produce it, than we must give it a go

4 years? I wonder why after all those celebrations and publication? :disagree::disagree:
We even name it Harimau, we should buy at least 12 so Pindad can market it easily overseas as proven design or so. Tho honestly idk much about Harimau pricing and spec compare to its competitor, as like can it compete with other MMWT. Jgn sampe harimau senasib kyk senapan komodo... :nono::nono:

It's ironic and funny how kaplan and kfx was being touted and publicized as the achievement of this government during it's early term with so much hype and media coverage, but when the producer send the bill suddenly they change the narration. Meanwhile Singapore without any rhetoric quietly added their Leopard 2 to more than 200 unit and upgraded those unit with new optronics. :no:

beda rezim beda kebijakan dan bukan rahasia bahwa rezim terdahulu sangat bertentangan dgn rezim saat ini jd asal ga sama sama kemaren adalah bagus

But hey the experience to design armor is invaluable and cost us no arm and legs like building
They could use the experience to make other type of armored tracked vehicle.

I hope krakatau steel can develop the armor.

They could use the experience to make other type of armored tracked vehicle.

I hope krakatau steel can develop the armor.

Well i though to build and design an heavy vehicles should be done by us. Including to license producing the Cannon and turret system along with Engine and transmission. We got many automotive human resource pools here, many with experience to assemble and build tracked commerce vehicles and maintain them.

And different from KFX IFX program, PT PINDAD had doing their home work step by step, starting from refurbish old APC and designing their own tracked vehicles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom