What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

If you haven't noticed already
USDidr29March2020.png

The Alman guy post about next future frigate, can someone give confirmation about those weapons Will be installed? I think its underpower if those for iver, from who the proposal came from and how about the chance being accept? Any info...?

Last edited:
The Alman guy post about next future frigate, can someone give confirmation about those weapons Will be installed? I think its underpower if those for iver, from who the proposal came from and how about the chance being accept? Any info...?
"variant" of iver are something our govt trying to hype the news about future frigate , we only look the part it's "iver" while its actually a "variants" of it , if something that alman said was somewhat true (while i hope not) , then ABSALON Class it is ? , orrrr ...... it's a revised specification for our PKR frigates , i really hope this one is the true one and not for our heavy frigate instead .

and based on alman speech , that is actually an offer from the involved company itself and not from our mindef , i hope our mindef would review this proposed offer , if deemed the configuration is underpowered .

Last edited:
"variant" of iver are something our govt trying to hype the news about future frigate , we only look the part it's "iver" while its actually a "variants" of it , if something that alman said was somewhat true (while i hope not) , then ABSALON Class it is ? , orrrr ...... it's a revised specification for our PKR frigates , i really hope this one is the true one and not for our heavy frigate instead .

and based on alman speech , that is actually an offer from the involved company itself and not from our mindef , i hope our mindef would review this proposed offer , if deemed the configuration is underpowered .

Proposal of Damen it is

Actually Damen omega specs is like that

Let's hope the weapons system he mention is not for heavy frigate one, since he also mention about smart-
S in his timeline, if it for the next additional martadinata or new Kornas, well at least it has 16 Cell vls

Proposal of Damen it is

Actually Damen omega specs is like that
I thought they Will use aster 30

will they stuck with that truck platform ??? i think i can make some comparison with the japs launcher platform since both are based on japanese truck , isuzu specifically.
72246471_179052663247631_6497633558999738326_n.jpg

73090459_3281539105252218_66216631500157247_n.jpg

sam-jap-TYPE-11-1.jpg

View attachment 618476
%EF%BC%91%EF%BC%91%E5%BC%8F%E7%9F%AD%E8%B7%9D%E9%9B%A2%E5%9C%B0%E5%AF%BE%E7%A9%BA%E8%AA%98%E5%B0%8E%E5%BC%BE_%E9%AB%98%E5%B0%84%E5%AD%A6%E6%A0%A1%E3%83%BB11%E7%9F%ADSAM.jpg

now we can see which thing we should fix to actually make our truck platform become more "gahar" .

Japan aesthetic is top notch lah

New Rhan launcher look much better then the previous prototype from different company. If the test result is quite satisfactory, government should not feel reluctant to order it in good number.

Rhan 122B rocket factory should also be build as soon as possible as the rocket itself has already passed military test and if I am not mistaken have already got military certificate form our Armed Force.

Are we talking about military specs or just the aesthetics lol, is this an automotive forum?

Not just aesthetics but offroad capability too, you can see RM Grad on Tatra platform, our marine could deploy it from LCU through sandy beach and muddy terrain. therefore Pindad should think to produce military truck that can be use for military logistic or weapon platform, moreover to become TNI standard truck

Czech companies to supply Pandur II armored fighting vehicles to Indonesia
20200205085647_pandurII.jpg

72136051_2458020087616815_2654732909293862912_o.jpg
06 / 02 / 2020, 10:00
The companies of the Czechoslovak Group (CSG) holding received another significant contract for the Indonesian armed forces in a short time. After a previously announced contract for rocket launchers, ammunition and engineer vehicles, Czech companies will newly supply, in cooperation with local companies, Indonesia with 23 Pandur II 8x8 armored fighting vehicles. The contract was concluded in December 2019.

Currently, Excalibur Army from CSG holds supplies of special floating bridge vehicles for Indonesian armed forces on the basis of a contract worth billions of Czech Crowns from 2017. Completion of deliveries is planned for the second half of 2020. Excalibur Army in cooperation with Tatra Defense Vehicle will start to perform another contract for the Indonesian Army, which the Czech companies have recently won. Between 2021 and 2022, the Indonesian army will acquire more than two dozen Pandur II 8x8 floating wheeled combat vehicles, which will be equipped with a combat turret mounted with a 30 mm cannon by Ares company.

The project is backed by Excalibur Army, which has an extensive sales network and has already achieved several business successes on the Indonesian market, in cooperation with Tatra Defense Vehicle, a leading Czech manufacturer of ground military equipment and Pandur II 8x8 production license holder. The Czech Ministry of Defence, specifically the Industrial Cooperation Department under the leadership of Tomáš Kopečný, provided very significant support in the negotiations on this contract in support of domestic industry projects. The state-owned Indonesian company PT. PINDAD (PERSERO) will also participate in the supply of vehicles. “Within the framework of industrial cooperation, the Indonesian partner will ensure the production of some technological subgroups and participate in the final assembly of vehicles. In the future, the Indonesian company is expected to be involved in the production of Pandur II 8x8 vehicles due to the possibility of extending the contract to hundreds of vehicles, ”Excalibur Army Commercial Director Richard Kuběna said.

“The latest contract for the supply of Pandur II vehicles to Indonesia is another significant commercial success of the CSG holding companies. What makes it even more important is that the Indonesian armed forces were trying for find a solution of the modernization of their armament by acquiring modern vehicles on the 8x8 chassis for several years and carefully choosing between different offers and types of vehicles,” Michal Strnad, owner of CSG holding, said. The command of the local army demanded equipment proven in operation, ideally included in the armament of the NATO armies, with very good terrain throughput, navigation capability and ballistic and anti-mine resistance corresponding to modern standards. All criteria were met by the Pandur II 8x8 vehicles, produced in the Czech Republic and serving within the Czech Army.

Excalibur Army has already made several successful projects in Southeast Asia. In addition to the current contract for special bridge and logistics vehicles, the company in recent years delivered to Indonesia, for example, RM-70 Vampire rocket launcher systems, including special support and command vehicles. The company continues to supply missile technology, spare parts for ground vehicles and also provides services for the Indonesian Army and Marine Corps.

https://www.czdjournal.com/defence/...mored-fighting-vehicles-to-indonesia-260.html

Back
Top Bottom