What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

how can you assume that? have any prove? i would stay silent if i dont have any prove rather than make false accusation. No news doesnt mean it doesnt follow proper acquisition process

I believe transparency is what people need nowadays, especially its proposal had been quite an issue in the past.

15542069_1352452198107178_6567600756990441036_n.jpg

15622734_1352452218107176_4164760445577566683_n.jpg

15665578_1352452194773845_8721226594197663772_n.jpg

15590665_1352452138107184_5998403501656549362_n.jpg

Gov't Mulls Plan to Buys Submarines from Sweden

a26-submarine-infographic-2340x1316.jpg

TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - The Indonesian Defense Ministry and the Swedish Defense Ministry signed a memorandum of understanding on cooperation in the primary weapons defense system sector.

Both countries have considered tightening relationship through submarine procurement.

"[Sweden] offers submarines in addition to fighter jets," Indonesian Defense Minister Ryamizard Ryacudu said after the MoU signing at his office in Jakarta on Tuesday, December 20, 2016.

Earlier, the Defense Industry Policy Committee (KKIP) said that there are seven priority programs included in the national defense industry roadmap. The seven programs are productions of propellant, missiles, medium tanks, radars, fighter jets, and submarines.

Sweden-made submarines have been claimed to be the best in the world. One of the submarines, HMS Gotland, tested in the United States in 2005, was able to defeat US submarines and even penetrated dangerous zones.

Ryamizard admitted that no decisions yet have been made in relation to the submarine procurement. Ryamizard revealed that he was invited by the Swedish Defense Ministry to observe their submarine technology.

"If we decide to by, there will be counter-trade and offset," Ryamizard said.

http://en.tempo.co/read/news/2016/12/20/055829278/Govt-Mulls-Plan-to-Buys-Submarines-from-Sweden

@madokafc... Correct me if i am wrong... Do we use trade off for the substitute for tech transfer obligation ?... Thanks.

Africa, as a priority sales for strategic-industrial products in 2017
20 December 2016 | 23:04 WIB

74490_620.jpg

CN 235-110 Maritime Patrol Aircraft - Korea Coast Guard (PT DI, Bandung). TEMPO/Prima Mu

TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - Pemerintah dan dunia usaha menilai negara-negara di kawasan Afrika memiliki potensi sebagai prioritas penjualan produk industri strategis nasional pada tahun depan.

Pelaksana harian (Plh) Direktur Afrika Ditjen Aspasaf Kementerian Luar Negeri Irwan Iding mengatakan, pemerintah dan dunia usaha nasional perlu terus memperkuat konsolidasi dan sinergi dalam menggarap peluang kerja sama dengan Afrika.

Pada 15-16 Desember, telah diselenggarakan Forum Koordinasi Penguatan Diplomasi RI ke Afrika di Tangerang Selatan. Forum itu dihadiri sekitar 40 peserta dari kalangan pemerintah dan pengusaha nasional tersebut membahas rencana kegiatan 2017 ke Afrika dan permasalahan yang dihadapi bersama.

Dalam forum tersebut dibahas produk industri strategis RI Indonesia memiliki potensi untuk promosikan ke Afrika dan menetapkan negara-negara Afrika sebagai prioritas penjualan produk industri strategis.

Misalnya, saat ini akan diserahterimakan sebuah pesawat CN-235 untuk Senegal dan sebuah pesawat lagi dalam tahap pembuatan yang dipesan oleh Pemerintah Ghana. Sementara pemesanan pesawat dalam tahap perundingan akhir adalah dari Pemerintah Nigeria. Demikian juga dengan produk dari PT Pindad yang dalam perundingan dengan Pemerintah Madagascar, Mozambik dan Nigeria

bisnis.tempo()co/read/news/2016/12/20/090829337/afrika-prioritas-penjualan-produk-industri-strategis-2017

@madokafc... Correct me if i am wrong... Do we use trade off for the substitute for tech transfer obligation ?... Thanks.

no lah, is all one package the country of said system origin must offer to Indonesia. Jokowi is pro business minded, he want to open as many as opportunities to expand our export base market

no lah, is all one package the country of said system origin must offer to Indonesia. Jokowi is pro business minded, he want to open as many as opportunities to expand our export base market

Thank you maam...

Hype train for the Su-35 already departed like a year ago, current hype train: southern neighbor

Om telolet Om!
pfft the current om telolet om, is for noob
I'm still waiting the US Navy to follow this trend, and do it with touch and go landing from their carrier while some dude waving om telolet om poster then the vid get edited to add the telolet sound

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom