What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

AARM 2016 moments

7348f2ba-825c-48f1-a36f-ed3ffb45e665_169.jpg

b0321d20-86ad-4084-99db-c45fa97c9fd9_169.jpg

75103344-be7d-4e38-b568-bf28c2864358_169.jpg

I said that it's "likely"...so it's speculation and you can dismiss it if you want.

Modern Russian ATGM can penetrate more than 600mm of armor, while the side turret armor of Leopard 2 is only half of that. So, it makes sense if penetration did occur.

Even if Leopard 2 is penetrated, TNI-AD can learn from this and perhaps upgrade existing 2A4 units into 2RI standard. Compared to other tanks, Leopard 2 has limited combat records. There are flaws that are yet to be discovered in combat situations.

if penetration happened and cooked off explotion happened (i wonder if you know what is this term is mean) the crew will be very lucky if they just got injury

the tanks got hit from the right flank, meanwhile their munition racks in turret bustle placed on the left....

no evidence about cooked off but still talking yep yep Russian strong crew we got here

if penetration happened and cooked off explotion happened (i wonder if you know what is this term is mean) the crew will be very lucky if they just got injury

the tanks got hit from the right flank, meanwhile their munition racks in turret bustle placed on the left....

no evidence about cooked off but still talking yep yep Russian strong crew we got here

If the ammo rack is penetrated and the blow out panel works, there's still a good chance for the crews to survive, despite some injuries and smoke inhalation.

Again, it's a speculation, based on these two pictures.

For this tank, there's no secondary fire. Perhaps not penetrated.

Czeh6GrWEAAwu-X.jpg

But with this tank, it is charred black and engulfed with fire after being hit,
CzkHdH9W8AAe_mv.jpg

Also, I'm not Russian stronk crews :D

I also criticized those flying turret tanks. I don't support any country.....I praise any good thing and criticize any flaw. Of course there's a consequence, I have been called both US stronk and Russian stronk fans.

Anyway, Leopard 2A4 is an early 1990 technology. It's no longer cutting edge. Similar to early M1A1. Newer Merkava and M1A2 models fell victim to ATGM, so it could happen to Leopard 2A4 too, if hit on the sides and rear.

no real pic, is all of assumpshits as simple as that. Konkurs itself is oldies design, surface to public known in 70's decade

201512140553.jpg

Latihan Tempur Hari NusantaraPasukan tank amphibi LVT-7 dan BMP-3 TNI AL melintasi kapal perang usai melakukan serangan darat saat gladi bersih menyambut Hari Nusantara 2015 di Pelabuhuan Perikanan Lampulo, Banda Aceh, Sabtu (12/12). Latihan tempur yang melibatkan ratusan marinir, tank amphibi, sejumlah kapal perang dan helikopter itu dalam rangka memeriahkan puncak peringatan Hari Nusantara 2015 yang berlangsung tanggal 9 - 13 Desember di Aceh. (ANTARA FOTO/Ampelsa)

201512140554.jpg

Latihan Tempur Hari NusantaraPasukan tank amphibi LVT-7 dan BMP-3 TNI AL melakukan serangan darat saat gladi bersih menyambut Hari Nusantara 2015 di Pelabuhuan Perikanan Lampulo, Banda Aceh, Sabtu (12/12). Latihan tempur yang melibatkan ratusan marinir, tank amphibi, sejumlah kapal perang dan helikopter itu dalam rangka memeriahkan puncak peringatan Hari Nusantara 2015 yang berlangsung tanggal 9 - 13 Desember di Aceh. (ANTARA FOTO/Ampelsa)

Ahok Diamankan Menggunakan Barracuda
Selasa, 13 Desember 2016 14:35 WIB | 272 Views
20161213antarafoto-ahok-diamankan-menggunakan-barakuda-131216-adm.jpg

Ahok Diamankan Menggunakan BarracudaKendaraan jenis "Barracuda" membawa Gubernur DKI Jakarta nonaktif Basuki Tjahaja Purnama atau Ahok usai menjalani sidang di Pengadilan Negeri Jakarta Utara, Jakarta, Selasa (13/12/2016). Ahok menjalani sidang dengan agenda pembacaan dakwaan oleh majelis Hakim. (ANTARA FOTO/Muhammad Adimaja)

cooked off and 4 crew injured, are u so sure? usually they will died on the spot if their vehicle cooked off
this abrams got hit at the side by a kornet missile and resulted in a fiery cook off situation, very similar to the one happening in the turkish leopards. I know leopards are tough tank, I'm not saying that the leopard's are indeed destroyed, but it's likely to be
no real pic, is all of assumpshits as simple as that. Konkurs itself is oldies design, surface to public known in 70's decade

201512140553.jpg

Latihan Tempur Hari NusantaraPasukan tank amphibi LVT-7 dan BMP-3 TNI AL melintasi kapal perang usai melakukan serangan darat saat gladi bersih menyambut Hari Nusantara 2015 di Pelabuhuan Perikanan Lampulo, Banda Aceh, Sabtu (12/12). Latihan tempur yang melibatkan ratusan marinir, tank amphibi, sejumlah kapal perang dan helikopter itu dalam rangka memeriahkan puncak peringatan Hari Nusantara 2015 yang berlangsung tanggal 9 - 13 Desember di Aceh. (ANTARA FOTO/Ampelsa)

201512140554.jpg

Latihan Tempur Hari NusantaraPasukan tank amphibi LVT-7 dan BMP-3 TNI AL melakukan serangan darat saat gladi bersih menyambut Hari Nusantara 2015 di Pelabuhuan Perikanan Lampulo, Banda Aceh, Sabtu (12/12). Latihan tempur yang melibatkan ratusan marinir, tank amphibi, sejumlah kapal perang dan helikopter itu dalam rangka memeriahkan puncak peringatan Hari Nusantara 2015 yang berlangsung tanggal 9 - 13 Desember di Aceh. (ANTARA FOTO/Ampelsa)

Ahok Diamankan Menggunakan Barracuda
Selasa, 13 Desember 2016 14:35 WIB | 272 Views
20161213antarafoto-ahok-diamankan-menggunakan-barakuda-131216-adm.jpg

Ahok Diamankan Menggunakan BarracudaKendaraan jenis "Barracuda" membawa Gubernur DKI Jakarta nonaktif Basuki Tjahaja Purnama atau Ahok usai menjalani sidang di Pengadilan Negeri Jakarta Utara, Jakarta, Selasa (13/12/2016). Ahok menjalani sidang dengan agenda pembacaan dakwaan oleh majelis Hakim. (ANTARA FOTO/Muhammad Adimaja)

Indonesia develops unmanned submarine technology

Indonesia is developing unmanned submarine technology in the hope of securing the country’s vast ocean territory at an efficient cost.

The unmanned submarine, called Kaledupa, will be able to operate at a depth 150 meters, the Defense Ministry’s director for defense industry and technology, Brig. Gen. Jan Pieter Ate, said on Tuesday.

The product is made by PT Robo Marine Indonesia, a technology company based in Bandung, West Java.

“The Defense Ministry has ordered the defense industry to develop the technology for this unmanned submarine. We have appointed PT Robo Marine Indonesia because the company has skills in this technology,” Jan Pieter told The Jakarta Post.

Kaledupa was tested on Sunday in Wakatobi waters, Southeast Sulawesi, to obtain the ministry’s certificate of eligibility.

Jan Pieter said Kaledupa had many strengths. For instance, it has underwater sensing technology, an underwater recorder with HD resolution and LED lighting tools that help the submarine see hundreds of meters under the ocean.

“During the test, Kaledupa managed to prove all of its advantages. We hope this new technological development will reduce our dependency on foreign weaponry systems,” he said. (hwa)

http://www_thejakartapost_com/news/2016/12/14/indonesia-develops-unmanned-submarine-technology_html

anyone know anout this?

this abrams got hit at the side by a kornet missile and resulted in a fiery cook off situation, very similar to the one happening in the turkish leopards. I know leopards are tough tank, I'm not saying that the leopard's are indeed destroyed, but it's likely to be

oh yeah, keep the job boys :lol:

sure any ATGM will do the jobs :agree: so where is the Leopard cooked off vid right now?

20161209365.jpg

Pasca Gempa Pidie Jaya AcehTim SAR gabungan berusaha mengevakuasi puing-puing dan mencari korban yang tertimpa bangunan di Pasar Tringgadeng, Pidie Jaya, Aceh, Kamis (8/12/2016). Gempa 6,5 SR yang berpusat di Pidie Jaya, Aceh pada Rabu (7/12/2016), mengakibatkan lebih dari 100 orang tewas, ratusan orang luka-luka serta ratusan bangunan rusak berat. (ANTARA FOTO/Hafidz Mubarak A)

20161209361.jpg

Tim SAR gabungan berusaha mengevakuasi puing-puing dan mencari korban yang tertimpa bangunan di Pasar Tringgadeng, Pidie Jaya, Aceh, Kamis (8/12/2016). Gempa 6,5 SR yang berpusat di Pidie Jaya, Aceh pada Rabu (7/12/2016), mengakibatkan lebih dari 100 orang tewas, ratusan orang luka-luka serta ratusan bangunan rusak berat. (ANTARA /Hafidz Mubarak A)

20161209362.jpg

Tim SAR gabungan berusaha mengevakuasi puing-puing dan mencari korban yang tertimpa bangunan di Pasar Tringgadeng, Pidie Jaya, Aceh, Kamis (8/12/2016). Gempa 6,5 SR yang berpusat di Pidie Jaya, Aceh pada Rabu (7/12/2016), mengakibatkan lebih dari 100 orang tewas, ratusan orang luka-luka serta ratusan bangunan rusak berat. (ANTARA /Hafidz Mubarak A)

20161209364.jpg

Pasca Gempa Pidie Jaya AcehTim SAR gabungan berusaha mengevakuasi puing-puing dan mencari korban yang tertimpa bangunan di Pasar Tringgadeng, Pidie Jaya, Aceh, Kamis (8/12/2016). Gempa 6,5 SR yang berpusat di Pidie Jaya, Aceh pada Rabu (7/12/2016), mengakibatkan lebih dari 100 orang tewas, ratusan orang luka-luka serta ratusan bangunan rusak berat. (ANTARA /Hafidz Mubarak A)

oh yeah, keep the job boys :lol:

sure any ATGM will do the jobs :agree: so where is the Leopard cooked off vid right now?

I'm TRULY sorry for jumping at this discussion all of a sudden, but....

With all due RESPECT, maam.. Are you implying that Leopard is somehow uh.. indestructible, just because there is no footage of it getting blown outta the rathole?

Forgive me if I annoy you, but I can assure you it's just a sincere question, and the most humble of me. Once again, sorry if I came out wrong, somehow.

And just to let you know, I'm not "Papa Bear FOR THE WIN" guy, neither "Uncle Sam ALL THE WAY" kind of fanboy. As long as our military gets the best deal, I can sleep comfortably.

I'm TRULY sorry for jumping at this discussion all of a sudden, but....

With all due RESPECT, maam.. Are you implying that Leopard is somehow uh.. indestructible, just because there is no footage of it getting blown outta the rathole?

Forgive me if I annoy you, but I can assure you it's just a sincere question, and the most humble of me. Once again, sorry if I came out wrong, somehow.

And just to let you know, I'm not "Papa Bear FOR THE WIN" guy, neither "Uncle Sam ALL THE WAY" kind of fanboy. As long as our military gets the best deal, I can sleep comfortably.

Lol, until you show me the real evident i will dismiss your all asumpshit, is as simple as that

bukannya gua ngedewain Leopard2, hell, mendingan kalau memang itu benar ancur mending gak usah dibahas ampe diterangin detail ini dan itunya. Ini forum internasional coy, banyak yang suka ngetroll di thread ini dari negara lain. So ngerti maksud gua kan. Gua harap case closed.

Lol, until you show me the real evident i will dismiss your all asumpshit, is as simple as that

bukannya gua ngedewain Leopard2, hell, mendingan kalau memang itu benar ancur mending gak usah dibahas ampe diterangin detail ini dan itunya. Ini forum internasional coy, banyak yang suka ngetroll di thread ini dari negara lain. So ngerti maksud gua kan. Gua harap case closed.
Non, bukannya Kesannya jadi over -PeDe yah? Diliat orng gitu...

Maap nih kalo saya banyak ngomong..

Saya masih baru disini, masih meraba raba, apakah diskusi disini disebutkan yang baik2 saja atau "apa adanya". Tapi saya yakin kalau kita apa adanya, orang bakal respek kok.

Meskipun 2A4 jebol, bukan berarti tanknya jelek, tapi batas kemampuannya memang cuma sampai disana. Si red dot, tanknya sama kayak kita, Negara2 utaranya lagi tanknya beresiko menjadi flying turret pada kasus yang sama. Si selatan, tank yang sejenis sudah banyak yang hancur, apalagi punya mereka model agak lama.

Tapi kalau disini stylenya nyebutkan yang baik2 saja sebagai sarana etalase, ya saya manut aja :)

There's no official confirmation yet. No tank is invincible, true, deployment of Leopard 2A4 of Turkish Armed Forces in Syria is a good way for us to see how they feat in real combat. If there's report then please post here but we should refrain from making any assumptions as it will only make the situation more unclear.

Testing tracked amphibious APC prototype from Balitbang and PT. Wirajayadi Bahari
15492338_1808449942736512_8026871704081883355_n.jpg

15391201_1808450056069834_6361583580500595861_n.jpg

15400291_1808450116069828_2954524068561921326_n.jpg

15589934_1167844746634362_8008212370127836247_n.jpg

15542106_1167844676634369_3726738555720590086_n.jpg

Last edited:
kalau orang lama bakalan ngerti sendiri ini forum isinya kebanyakan chauvinist pig dan troller bahkan pendukung teroris jg ada.

Tapi ampe sekarang ISIS gak pernah ngeluarin pic dan vid Leo turki yg after hitnya. Padahal pas kasus Abrams reel nya seabreg buat bahan propaganda dan masturbasi pendukungnya

menhan-tinjau-alutsista-marinir-di-karang-pilang.jpg

next year new toys for marines will be signed and arrived

BMP3, Sea Rider, Apc and among other

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom