What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Indonesia is much more solid than ever, the one who had rejected Indonesian National identity and the most dangerous form is came from the Radicalist Islam Movement like ISIS, Al-Qaeda, JI, and other movements who want to implement hardcore version of Sharia and oppress the minority at homes.

This statement about radical Islamist is too vague. Would you elaborate mado?

For me the most dangerous threat in Indonesia is "injustice". The second is communism, please do remember that they have rebelled few times already.

And the minority in Indonesia is not under threat at all.

This statement about radical Islamist is too vague. Would you elaborate mado?

For me the most dangerous threat in Indonesia is "injustice". The second is communism, please do remember that they have rebelled few times already.

And the minority in Indonesia is not under threat at all.

hmmm, you should take introduction first before quoting .....

i know u

Islamist right wing radicals had rebelled a few times, don't give me a crap about them being all soft and fluffy. Minority is under attack, Samarinda bomb? recent attack against Christian in Aceh?

hmmm, you should take introduction first before quoting .....

i know u

Islamist right wing radicals had rebelled a few times, don't give me a crap about them being all soft and fluffy. Minority is under attack, Samarinda bomb? recent attack against Christian in Aceh?

I already did introduce my self.

Of course u know me, but did u know:

That muhammadiyah is not allowed to build a mosque in Aceh?

Tolikara, that GIDI group even not allowed other church to be build, and the replacement mosque had to be build inside military compound?

Also hardliner try to close down a mosque in Manado recently?

Our unity is under threat indeed. There are small groups everywhere that disturbing the unity. Is not fair to point your finget just to Islamist.

I already did introduce my self.

Of course u know me, but did u know:

That muhammadiyah is not allowed to build a mosque in Aceh?

Tolikara, that GIDI group even not allowed other church to be build, and the replacement mosque had to be build inside military compound?

Also hardliner try to close down a mosque in Manado recently?

Our unity is under threat indeed. There are small groups everywhere that disturbing the unity. Is not fair to point your finget just to Islamist.

the only menace who recently attack Indonesia interest is them beside OPM group, but the Islamist hardliner doing it in the most brazen way, they attacking public in Jakarta with Sarinah incident and in the past ten years they attacking Jakarta for more than 4 times no other kind of menace do the same fate like them. They killing indiscriminately. They got much coverage than other menacing groups and getting a real fund raising from aboard. They are a much bigger threat even more than OPM.

the only menace who recently attack Indonesia interest is them beside OPM group, but the Islamist hardliner doing it in the most brazen way, they attacking public in Jakarta with Sarinah incident and in the past ten years they attacking Jakarta for more than 4 times no other kind of menace do the same fate like them. They killing indiscriminately. They got much coverage than other menacing groups and getting a real fund raising from aboard. They are a much bigger threat even more than OPM.

Islamist hardliner? please define Islamist Hardliner

is it the small terrorist group? that always do something to attract attention whenever other BIG issue appear on news.
You know, I hate them. Very stupid people.

or the people that rallying in Jakarta streets few day ago? whose calling for justice, for law to be upheld.

Last edited:

is it the small terrorist group? that always do something to attract attention whenever other BIG issue appear on news.

or the people that rallying in Jakarta streets few day ago? whose calling for justice, for law to be upheld.

justice according to whom? Sby? Ahok? rally then burning Police vehicles is justice?

I dont want to debate in this thread, especially against Indonesian. contribute something lah to this thread and forum instead stirring up some meaningless ruckus, tapi kalau lu masih jual GUA BELI!!!!!

The rise of Takfiri ideology here in Indonesia is the MAIN THREAT that we PRETEND we doesnt see.

The rise of Takfiri ideology here in Indonesia is the MAIN THREAT that we PRETEND we doesnt see.

We have new term here, please define "Takfiri" and what is this all about.

justice according to whom? Sby? Ahok? rally then burning Police vehicles is justice?

I dont want to debate in this thread, especially against Indonesian. contribute something lah to this thread and forum instead stirring up some meaningless ruckus, tapi kalau lu masih jual GUA BELI!!!!!

According to law mado, there are rules about blasphemy in our law.
The one accused to provoke and involve in the clash already arrested and apprehended.

I don't like to debate like this, but I can't stand and watch when you accuse the majority oppress the minority here in Indonesia. This is an international forum; as long as you giving the wrong impression to others, I will not stay silent.

And please speak in English

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takfiri

The one accused to provoke and involve in the clash already arrested and apprehended.

I don't like to debate like this, but I can't stand and watch when you accuse the majority oppress the minority here in Indonesia. This is an international forum; as long as you giving the wrong impression to others, I will not stay silent.

That is always what happened in every other countries. Minority simply can't oppress the majority because they don't have the quantity to do so. That should be more than obvious to you.

Indonesian Navy vessel uses ASELSAN's KULAÇ

KULAÇ, an echo sounder system developed indigenously by Turkey's leading defense electronic systems producer, ASELSAN, and used in Turkish submarines, has been put into action for the first time abroad by Indonesia.

140320161156102248456.jpg

Turkey's first export regarding underwater acoustic systems, ASELSAN's KULAÇ Echosounder System has been integrated into an Indonesian submarine.

Integration and approval projects conducted in the KRI Nanggala 402 submarine included in the Indonesian Navy's inventory were completed within a short period of time. It is expected that the Indonesian Navy's demands for ASELSAN-made submarine and underwater acoustic systems will increase following the system's successful activation.

KULAÇ helps submarines and vessels sail safely as the system precisely informs the user about the depths of the ships and submarines by measuring the distance by receiving the echoes from transmitted by acoustic signals and measuring the time difference between the sent/received signals.

The KULAÇ Echosounder is composed of a transmitter, receiver and processor unit, remote display unit and low-high frequency acoustic transducers. Operating with high precision, the system can measure down to 1,000 meters. Along with its high-capacity recording option, it enables the simultaneous usage of more than one acoustic system in one platform.

The Turkish-built echo sounder system has three range determination modes: Auto-Interval, Auto-Phase and Manual. When "Auto-Interval" or "Auto Phase" range determination mode is selected, pulse power and pulse length of transmissions are automatically adjusted by the system.

The system is capable of data recording, transferring data to external storage via USB and printing recorded and instantaneous measurements.

KULAÇ has the capability to self-test in addition to a built-in test infrastructure which can inform the user about the source of the problem when an error occurs.

The system developed by ASELSAN was integrated into submarines included in the Turkish Naval Forces inventory. Operating uneventfully since 2013, KULAÇ will be used in ADA Class Corvettes (MİLGEM) and multipurpose Amphibious Assault Ships (LHD) in the coming period.

http://www.dailysabah.com/defense/2016/11/21/indonesian-navy-vessel-uses-aselsans-kulac

That is always what happened in every other countries. Minority simply can't oppress the majority because they don't have the quantity to do so. That should be more than obvious to you.

I know what Takfiri is, no need for the link, thank you.

Agree, in Indonesia Moslem majority doesn't oppress the minority.

Good day to you all

which points Ahok is clearly breaching? had u seen the Video? even if he is wrong in saying that, he is clearly rightly had made a honest public apologies even before the MUI declared their fatwa, far before the 4 November mass demonstration happened but still the MUI declared the fatwa, is our religion is so vengevul not to accept such apologies? even Ahmad Dhani who is clearly abusing so much of Islamic symbol in the past is getting out of this kind of matter without harms, Why must Ahok right now? the issue had much political content than the religious ones, the expression of mass demonstration against Ahok is clearly

I know what Takfiri is, no need for the link, thank you.

You want a Definition, I gave you one. Now you said you already know it. Are you playing dumb with me?
Agree, in Indonesia Moslem majority doesn't oppress the minority.

No, it's the opposite. The moslem majority opresses the minority. An Islamic disease like FPI should be an obvious example. Other examples includes wahhabists.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom