What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Man, you sure you don't want this babe?
pindad-ss3.jpg

Boy look at that finish...:smitten:

Bro we are testing SCAR and Berreta and CZ 806 so I don't think we would be interested in this one but still it should be tested @Arsalan What you have to say about this ?

I dont quiet agree with you in that... the last and advance weapon should be kept inward... only and if only we succeeded in designing the newer and more advance one, than we can put our ss3 on sale

Man, it's not World War 2 era anymore, conventional small arms technologies no longer have that much of a significant "tide-turning" effect.

@Zarvan
it's impresive line of choices the pakistani military interested in for replacing their G3 batle rifle, but be aware of SCAR and BERRETA price tag;)
i don't know about CZ price range though, but looking the cz Bren price, their Batle rifle don't come cheap too

@Zarvan
it's impresive line of choices the pakistani military interested in for replacing their G3 batle rifle, but be aware of SCAR and BERRETA price tag;)
i don't know about CZ price range though, but looking the cz Bren price, their Batle rifle don't come cheap too
We know about the price tag brother we calculated everything before starting trials

Indonesia Eyes Russia's Be-200 Amphibious Aircraft Purchases
1016507915.jpg

Beriev Be-200 amphibious firefighting aircraft

Indonesia is interested in purchasing Russia's Beriev Be-200 amphibious aircraft, the deputy chief of Russia's state arms exporter Rosobonexport said Thursday. Be-200 amphibious aircraft © Sputnik/ Alexei Nikolskiy Two Russian Be-200 Aircraft Extinguish 26 Forest Fires in Portugal GELENDZHIK (Krasnodar Territory, Russia) (Sputnik) – Rosoboronexport Deputy Director General Sergey Goreslavsky said an Indonesian delegation headed by its air force chief of staff was examining the Be-200's capabilities.

"They are interested in purchasing the aircraft of this class, which is as a matter of fact unique," Goreslavsky said at the Gidroaviasalon 2016 international exhibition in Russia's Black Sea town of Gelendzhik. Goreslavsky said his company was working with the Indonesian delegation to "outline a program of further cooperation in the framework of this project." The Beriev Be-200 is well suited to firefighting missions. It can take in up to 12.5 metric tons of water in the space of a few seconds while traveling over a body of water before dropping the load on the flames.

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/business/20160922/1045586575/indonesia-russia-be-200.html

Indonesia Eyes Russia's Be-200 Amphibious Aircraft Purchases
1016507915.jpg

Beriev Be-200 amphibious firefighting aircraft

Indonesia is interested in purchasing Russia's Beriev Be-200 amphibious aircraft, the deputy chief of Russia's state arms exporter Rosobonexport said Thursday. Be-200 amphibious aircraft © Sputnik/ Alexei Nikolskiy Two Russian Be-200 Aircraft Extinguish 26 Forest Fires in Portugal GELENDZHIK (Krasnodar Territory, Russia) (Sputnik) – Rosoboronexport Deputy Director General Sergey Goreslavsky said an Indonesian delegation headed by its air force chief of staff was examining the Be-200's capabilities.

"They are interested in purchasing the aircraft of this class, which is as a matter of fact unique," Goreslavsky said at the Gidroaviasalon 2016 international exhibition in Russia's Black Sea town of Gelendzhik. Goreslavsky said his company was working with the Indonesian delegation to "outline a program of further cooperation in the framework of this project." The Beriev Be-200 is well suited to firefighting missions. It can take in up to 12.5 metric tons of water in the space of a few seconds while traveling over a body of water before dropping the load on the flames.

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/business/20160922/1045586575/indonesia-russia-be-200.html

Same old, same old... Back to forth..

all pic belongs to their original uploader

Indonesian Marine Amphibious Recon unit training with US Army Special Force Operation Detachment Alpha (SFOD-A) in Banyuwangi, East Java
14358645_1199706360051806_7691684687043840450_n.jpg

-
-
-

#Throwback
Indonesian Navy dispatch two Frigates, 800+ Marines abroad two LPD's, armoured vehicles and special forces commandos to rescue MV Sinar Kudus and its crew who taken hostage by Somalian pirates, also preparing to launch amphibious assault and naval bombardment if the tanker were taken to coast.

ABK.jpg

The MV Kudus sailorman, under captive by Somalian pirates

Pembebasan+sinar+kudus+(2011)+9017_n.jpg

bbEdisi+Juni+2011_14..tiff

image87.jpg

160630_buku9.jpg

160544_buku6.jpg

fregate.jpg

The MV Kudus crews after the succesful operation.
abk-2.jpg

Last edited:
I think these boats is the best shape among other shipyard. But don't know about the performance. The hope is better to. Indonesian Navy doing experiment and improvement when building this ship class. Good job and plan!

Those patrol vessels should satisfy the required specs, so i have no worries about the performance. Aside from KCR-40/PC-40, Palindo Marine also developing 110 meter OPV. This vessel will become a game changer in the future for our naval build-up.

hopDSuT.jpg

Those patrol vessels should satisfy the required specs, so i have no worries about the performance. Aside from KCR-40/PC-40, Palindo Marine also developing 110 meter OPV. This vessel will become a game changer in the future for our naval build-up.

hopDSuT.jpg

I think then the navy will select which is have the best perfomance and will be the one platform along all Navy ships in this class. Imho

yess the big ship should be deploy on eastern and north of indonesian ocean that have a big wave state.
And that opv should be designed to be installed with strike weaponry, when it needed in the sometimes.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom