PINDAD' Anoa2 6x6 APC, no:322,323,324
pindad-anoa.jpg

PINDAD' SBS, light tracked armored vehicle
pindad-sbs.jpg

Last edited:
516321_620.jpg

Tuesday, 30 August, 2016 | 09:32 WIB

Govt Has 3 Weeks to Revise Satellite Budget: the House

TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - Deputy Head of the Defense Commission, TB Hasanuddin, said that the House of Representative has given the government three weeks to reevaluate the details of the defense satellite since the US$849 million price tag is deemed utterly expensive.

Hasanuddin said the government and the DPR will sit and discuss the budget for the satellite. "We need to look at some cheaper parts," he said Monday, August 29, 2016.

He added that the budget can be less than US$849 million. He believes that it can be US$650 million or less.

"The function, range, and needs were not clear. There was no detailed coordination with the armed force," he said.

He added that the commission has a team specifically monitoring the satellite provision. "The basic price is US$400 million. We might not need some of the add-ons. we hope it will not exceed US$650 million," he said.

AHMAD FAIZ

http://en.tempo.co/read/news/2016/0...-3-Weeks-to-Revise-Satellite-Budget-the-House

Flipping Hell!!

Did they compare the price of military sattelite with the price of commercial one?
stay calm. this is how democracy work....

it'll be even more bizarre if a procurement just went through without any discussion through DPR or DPR just directly agree on it without any question. we're not that kind of country.

Those Vamtacs at PT LEN

Yeah, i thought so, since all the past news indicated that PT.Len is the one that handle the Forceshield program. But the photo is GeoTagged with PT.Pindad persero location, so i'll leave it on the caption...

Badak 6x6 FSV
pindad-badak.jpg

EC725 Cougar
cougar.jpg

Light Strike Vehicle, ILSV
tn-ilsv.jpg

tni.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of, has joint research on MALE UAV with China seen any realization?
sorry, i never hear there is joint research on MALE UAV with China... theres anyone can give any information

Indonesia telah menyetujui rencana militer untuk mengakuisisi satelit komunikasi yang akan diluncurkan pada 2019.

Akuisisi ini diharapkan memacu penggunaan sistem komunikasi berbasis satelit di seluruh Angkatan Bersenjata Republik Indonesia.

IHS Jane, Dewan Perwakilan Rakyat bidang pertahanan, intelijen, dan hubungan luar negeri (Komisi I) telah menyetujui permintaan pendanaan dari Kementerian Pertahanan Negara dan Angkatan Indonesia Bersenjata (Tentara Nasional Indonesia, atau TNI) untuk mengakuisisi satelit dari Airbus Defence and Space sebesar USD 849.3 juta.

Rencana untuk mengakuisisi satelit telah disetujui pada tanggal 27 Juni, menurut transkrip persidangan antara Komisi I dan Kementerian Pertahanan Indonesia dan TNI, yang diberikanIHS Jane pada hari setelahnya.

Satelit itu akan digunakan untuk komunikasi satelit militer pada frekuensi L-Band dan ditargetkan diluncurkan pada 2019. Satelit diharapkan untuk dikembangkan dengan masukan dari berbagai lembaga lembaga dan militer Indonesia, tetapi Airbus Defence and Space akan sepenuhnya bertanggung jawab untuk peluncurannya.

Setelah peluncuran, satelit ini diharapkan menempati orbital slot 123 derajat bujur timur. Slot orbit, yang telah dialokasikan untuk Indonesia oleh International Telecommunications Union, sebelumnya diduduki oleh satelit Garuda-1 milik Asia Cellular Satellite. Namun, sejak saat itu, satelit Garuda-1 telah dibawa keluar dari orbit karena berbagai kerusakan.

Biaya akuisisi satelit diharapkan akan dicairkan oleh pemerintah Indonesia selama periode lima tahun yang mengarah ke 2019.

sumber: https/lancercellcom/2016/06/29/in...er/#more-23096
another from kaskus

in English
Indonesia has approved military plans to acquire a communications satellite to be launched in 2019.

The acquisition is expected to spur the use of satellite-based communications systems across the armed forces of the Republic of Indonesia.

IHS Jane's, House of Representatives fields of defense, intelligence and foreign relations (Commission I) has approved funding requests from the Ministry of National Defence and the Forces of Indonesia Armed (Armed Forces of Indonesia, or TNI) to acquire satellites from Airbus Defence and Space amounted to USD 849.3 million.

Plans to acquire the satellite was approved on June 27, according to a transcript of the hearing between Commission I and the Indonesian Ministry of Defense and the TNI, which diberikanIHS Jane on the day after.

The satellite would be used for military satellite communications in the L-Band frequency and is targeted to be launched in 2019. The satellite is expected to be developed with input from various institutions and the Indonesian military, but Airbus Defence and Space will be fully responsible for the launch.

After the launch, the satellite is expected to occupy the orbital slot 123 degrees east longitude. Slot orbit, which has been allocated to Indonesia by the International Telecommunications Union, formerly occupied by the Garuda 1 satellite belongs to Asia Cellular Satellite. However, since then, the Garuda 1 satellite had been taken out of orbit due to a variety of damage.

Satellite acquisition costs are expected to be disbursed by the Indonesian government during the five year period leading up to 2019

Navy Chief Ade Supandi : "Armada Jaya XXXIV/2016 Exercise will test AShM C705 and C802". its maybe launched from KCR 60, 40 and also with FPB NAV V Class i think.

Last edited:
Navy Chief Ade Supandi : "Armada Jaya XXXIV/2016 Exercise will test AShM C702 and C802". its maybe launched from KCR 60, 40 and also with FPB NAV V Class i think.
is there AShM with code C702? afaik AShM which bought from china by indonesian navy is C705 type.
does C702 AShM is new aquisition?

Navy Chief Ade Supandi : "Armada Jaya XXXIV/2016 Exercise will test AShM C702 and C802". its maybe launched from KCR 60, 40 and also with FPB NAV V Class i think.
IMHO thant AshM C702 just typo; in bahasa something like this
"Ini juga sekaligus merupakan ajang uji coba senjata-senjata strategis TNI AL, berupa peluru kendali (rudal) permukaan ke permukaan C-705 dan C-802 dari Kapal Cepat Rudal (KCR)," ujar Kadispenal.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom