What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Pindad Excava-200 production line
pindad1.jpg

pindad2.jpg

Tribunal finds Indonesia guilty of 1965 genocide; US, UK complicit

hqdefault.jpg

The conflict in 1965 was one of the Western block's greatest victory in the Cold War. In a country many times bigger than Vietnam, communist domination was toppled almost overnight without shedding the blood of a single Western soldiers. In the meantime, Western countries silently supported this. Said and didn't do anything.

I strongly support the eradication of any last vestige of communism in Indonesia. But, it is quite ironic to see that they now come, pounding their chest, saying out loud that they are human right champions, while they didn't say anything in the past. Most Indonesians today born after 1970. So, what these people want us to do? We have nothing to do with this bloody conflict. The claim that 300k Chinese killed is also questionable, all tales and stories said that the killings happened mostly in villages that were influenced by PKI. Not in urban areas. I know old Chinese sections in Semarang, Surabaya and other cities that were not affected by these killings.

^
^^
:chilli::chilli:Happy and wellcome to BTR4M, but why not use an indoor cargo ship. or at least those vehicle get covered.
So they'll arrived in kinclong condition. :-):sad:
Ocean weather are savage.

I can't understand why this chopper use TNI-AU roundle? Does anybody know the reason?

AFAIK, yang di Purworejo itu Yonif 412/ Raider, dan yang terakhir saya lihat adalah Marder bukan Bradley

mang indo punya bradley? kapan belinya? mungkin maksudnya m113 ya?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom