What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Singapore and Australia tapping us, so it is seen as they really see us as a threat since we dont do thing like that.

The naming of the frigate as Usman Harun I believe is the respond after the tapping case.

Kata siapa kita gak nyadap tetangga2 kita termasuk Oz dan Sg? Bedanya kita gak ketauan aja, kalo intel gak jalan susah mau ngadepin kebijakan luar negeri tetangga yg penuh dinamika. Indonesia punya sharing intelligent dgn China US bahkan Korut kok....

Kata siapa kita gak nyadap tetangga2 kita termasuk Oz dan Sg? Bedanya kita gak ketauan aja, kalo intel gak jalan susah mau ngadepin kebijakan luar negeri tetangga yg penuh dinamika. Indonesia punya sharing intelligent dgn China US bahkan Korut kok....

Bukannya bantuin gue malah ikut sikut...........:confused:

Kalo mau ngakuin penyadapan jangan disini dong tempatnya..........:dirol:

Mungkin foto ini yg buat Fansboy Gripen ato pespur lainnya geram... :D

1 sukhoi butuh 1 tanker , bahkan tanker se iswahyudi gak cukup layanin unit sukhoi yg dateng :D sbg perbandingan sajah 2 truk tanker itu cukup buat ngisi 2 unit F-16 dengan 3 eksternal tank pada masing2 pesawat hihi

2016-01-28_19.10.52.jpg

Semua negara spying on each other koq.
Setiap kedubes punya fungsi selain diplomatis juga fungsi intelijen.

Gatot nurmantyo leading the team in one of field games in Bhumi karang pilang

072920_659706_gatot_panglima.jpg

Singapore and Australia tapping us, so it is seen as they really see us as a threat since we dont do thing like that.

The naming of the frigate as Usman Harun I believe is the respond after the tapping case.
Hehe.. As already said by others, tapping and spying to one another in the intelligence activity is something that usually done by each countries for the sake of their interest.. And what makes those wiretapping scandal was so special, which has been conducted by Australia with their FiveEyes grups including Singapore. Is because they do it not only targeted to a President (SBY) but also to his wife, which was then regarded as embarrassment activity and highly inappropriate.
And one more thing that we should to know, those tapping is not only targeting Indonesia, but also Germany which actually is a member of NATO. So does that mean the US and others who involved is considered the Germany as a threat and an enemy? I dont think so..

And about the planned to takeover the FIR by Indonesian authorithies, off course 100% I would support it. Because indeed it was supposed to be for the sake of sovereignty over our own airspace..

Anyway, apapun komentar dari teman2 termasuk saya tolong jangan dimasukin hati ya mas, dan tujuannya sama sekali gak bermaksud untuk menggurui atau apapun. Karena bagaimanapun jg saya sendiri banyak belajar dari rekan2 disini termasuk dari mas Indos sendiri.. :)

View attachment 290055
So, what's different beetwen anoa and anoa2?
@pr1v4t33r

Minor improvement mostly.
Model terbaru dari ANOA 6x6 adalah ANOA V2 yang memiliki peningkatan teknologi tanpa mengubah bentuk fisik ANOA secara drastis. ANOA V2 ini memiliki kelebihan yaitu kupola yang berbentuk cembung sehingga bisa memantulkan peluru dengan lebih efektif, sistem ramp door yang mampu berfungsi manual maupun otomatis (apabila terjadi malafungsi elektronik pintu masih dapat dibuka dengan tangan), kursi yang bisa dilipat, Remote Weapon System berkaliber 7.62 mm sehingga tidak perlu menembakan senapan mesin dari kupola secara manual, serta sistem keamanan jendela yang dipermudah-dulu hanya bisa menutup jendela pengaman dari luar, sekarang mampu dilakukan dari dalam.

BrosuranoaV2-1.jpg

https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pindad_APS-3_ANOA

Last edited:
Hehe.. As already said by others, tapping and spying to one another in the intelligence activity is something that usually done by each countries for the sake of their interest.. And what makes those wiretapping scandal was so special, which has been conducted by Australia with their FiveEyes grups including Singapore. Is because they do it not only targeted to a President (SBY) but also to his wife, which was then regarded as embarrassment activity and highly inappropriate.
And one more thing that we should to know, those tapping is not only targeting Indonesia, but also Germany which actually is a member of NATO. So does that mean the US and others who involved is considered the Germany as a threat and an enemy? I dont think so..

And about the planned to takeover the FIR by Indonesian authorithies, off course 100% I would support it. Because indeed it was supposed to be for the sake of sovereignty over our own airspace..

Anyway, apapun komentar dari teman2 termasuk saya tolong jangan dimasukin hati ya mas, dan tujuannya sama sekali gak bermaksud untuk menggurui atau apapun. Karena bagaimanapun jg saya sendiri banyak belajar dari rekan2 disini termasuk dari mas Indos sendiri.. :)

Well, my opinion regarding Indonesia is seen by Singapore as their main threat is something that is well known, even Singaporeans will acknowledge that. It is not China that become their main threat though, that make them have so huge defense spending relative to their GDP, since it is not logic at all if it is mean toward China.

But, of course I dont have anything to do with their perception toward us here.

And what I said before in previous post is quite firm though that FIR is something fixed in Indonesian side, we will not want to tolerate that thing.

Enggak ada yg dimasukin ke hati, ane cuma becanda ama Mado kok......

Starting from yesterday till tomorrow, Indonesian rocket consortium in which comprised of Pindad, Dahana, PT DI, BPPT, and Lapan along with envoy from TNI and MOD will testing Rhan 122B. If the performance is satified the requirement, Marinir will become the first user of Rhan 122B.

Seluruh kegiatan uji Fungsi/Uji Dinamis yang dilaksanakan Konsorsium Roket Nasional yang terdiri dari Kemhan, Kemristek dan Dikti, PT. DI, PT. Pindad, PT. Dahana, PT. Krakatau Steel, ITB dan ITS merupakan rangkaian program pengembangan dan penyempurnaan Roket R-Han 122 B dengan jangkauan>25 km. Diharapkan kegiatan tersebut mendapatkan hasil yang maksimal, sehingga kedepan akan didorong untuk memenuhi kebutuhan TNI AL sebagai pengguna awal.
http://dmc.kemhan.go.id/post-balitbang-kemhan-adakan-uji-dinamiss-roket-rhan-122-b.html

Target jarak jangkau tembaknya lumayan bagus sampe lebih dari 25km. Kalo bisa adopsi MLRSnya sekalian, bikinan indomesin.
mlrs-rhan.jpg

TNI AD juga bisa pake buat gantiin MLRS lawas, sekalian menyederhanakan logistik. Biar sama-sama pake roket 122mm.
tni-ad-1.jpg

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom