What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

soalnya ada gossip tentang AL cari kapal perang besar.....

nggak nyari yang agak mudaan? ambil dari jerman aja..
Fregatte_Mecklenburg-Vorpommern_F218.jpg

nggak nyari yang agak mudaan? ambil dari jerman aja..
Fregatte_Mecklenburg-Vorpommern_F218.jpg

namanya juga pedagang nawarin barang wkwkwk, tergantung penilaian mereka aja kita customer kek apa.

Kalau TNI sih pastinya sedang study banding sana-sini sambil nyari informasi tambahan. Bisa dari jurnal post kapten kapal sampe informasi dari perpustakaan di industri galangan pembuatnya.

Super manouvre.....

Attachments

• 1451324204279.jpg
    1451324204279.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 62
KFX_IFX.jpg

South Korean DAPA, KAI Sign Formal Agreement For KF-X Fighter Aircraft Program

Source : Our Bureau ~ Dated : Monday, December 28, 2015 @ 12:34 PM

South Korea’s Defense Acquisition Program Administration (DAPA) and Korea Aerospace Industries (KAI) have formally signed an agreement to develop KF-X fighter aircraft.

According to the agreement signed today, DAPA will finance 60 per cent of the 8 trillion won (US$6.9 billion) costs required in the development phase, with KAI to pay 20 per cent, Yonhap news agency reported Monday.

A total of eight test planes will be initially produced, with six of them for flight testing and the two others for ground testing. Indonesia will bring one of them home, along with aviation technologies to be transfered to the country.

"With the signing of the contract with KAI on Monday, the Defense Acquisition Program Administration will officially set about the fighter jet development project," DAPA said in a statement.

The project will take 10 years and six months before completing the developmental phase by the first half of 2026 and producing the initial batch of aircraft by 2028, according to the state procurement agency.

"This development project seeks to acquire medium-class Korean-type fighter jets through the joint investment of the South Korean government, Indonesia and foreign and local companies so that we can meet our Air Force's post-2020 air power demand on our own and tap into the global combat jet market," DAPA said.

The defense procurement agency also said the project will have a spill-over effect to bring the country's aviation industry one step forward.

"DAPA will utilize the local aviation industry's technologies and manpower that have been accumulated over the past 30 years and will do its best efforts to procure the needed fighter jets on time," DAPA Minister Chang Myoung-jin said.

http://www.defenseworld.net/news/14942/Sou...am#.VoFRnTilbHw

yay 10 years and half from now on, time to counting and i will become an Oba-san with children (hopefully) when this program starting to entering mass production stages by 2030.

Time to procuring another fighter while investing in this long term programme

indirectly related to military as previously reported BRI will provide some slots to be used for military and other government security agency like POLRI and Bakamla

BRI Seals $170m Loan Commitments From US Exim Bank, BNP Paribas for Satellite Project

Jakarta. State lender Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) secured $170 million worth of loan commitments from the Export-Import Bank of the United States (US Exim Bank) and France's BNP Paribas to help fund preparations for the launch of the lender's first communications satellite, which is planned for mid-2016.

"The loans from US Exim Bank will be used to fund the manufacturing of the satellite that is being built in the United States, while the loan from BNP Paribas will be used to fund the launching, because the launching location will be from French Guiana," said Haru Koesmahargyo, BRI's finance director.

He said BRI has secured approvals from Indonesian regulators -- both from the Financial Services Authority (OJK) and Bank Indonesia -- with regards to the foreign loans.

BRI has previously announced that it plans to launch its own satellite in June 2016. The launching will take place in Kourou, French Guiana.

BRI's total investment to acquire a satellite of its own is estimated at $250 million, but part of the funding will come from the lender's own cash reserves.

The move will make BRI the first lender with its own dedicated satellite, which is expected to help ease communications services for the bank's more than 50 million customers in Indonesia.

The satellite will cover the entire Southeast Asian region.

BRI Seals $170m Loan Commitments From US Exim Bank, BNP Paribas for Satellite Project | Jakarta Globe

[yay 10 years and half from now on, time to counting and i will become an Oba-san with children (hopefully) when this program starting to entering mass production stages by 2030.

Time to procuring another fighter while investing in this long term programme[/QUOTE]
While the american is already developing 6th gen fighter, we still developing 4.5 gen :(
When the time kfx/ifx operational i am afraid the technology is already obsolete....
Time to review pak fa or chinese j20 :D

While the american is already developing 6th gen fighter, we still developing 4.5 gen :(
When the time kfx/ifx operational i am afraid the technology is already obsolete....
Time to review pak fa or chinese j20 :D

no lah, the technology being developed still has some edge. As KFX will using the most advanced technology commercially available in 2016 towards 2025. They still can be a potent and deadly fighter if properly developed. As the international news report like SIPRI, Janes and IIRC has predicted most of the fighter in 2025 toward 2040 still being dominated by fourth plus-plus generation.

The last news, is Russia only covered their funding for only 60 PAK-FA towards 2025 development programme for their Air Force. J-20 still yet to be cleared for another development phase trial. Need sometimes for the 5th gen to become mature.

The American 6th generation fighter is still in conceptual phase, need times to entering design phase

While the american is already developing 6th gen fighter, we still developing 4.5 gen. When the time kfx/ifx operational i am afraid the technology is already obsolete.... Time to review pak fa or chinese j20.

Not much different from today situation. The super powers will have all the technological edge compared to the rest. But, atleast we will start producing our own. Plus the KFX can be further developed into 5gen fighter jet.

Except, if Indonesia can experience a light-speed economic acceleration like Chinese today, in the future.

Last edited:
USA new 6 generation fighter still uses pilot and by looking to the look, I doubt its maneuverability.

By the way 5 generation fighters still have many flaws, it is good though to be patience and learning from other 5 generation fighters plane. I hope PT Dirgantara has already become world class Aircraft manufacturer with huge man power just before we start producing this fighter, inshaALLAH. N 219 and N 245 program will likely become our transition process to achieve that goal.

During the waiting process I hope our turbine manufacture (PT Nusantara Turbin) will get more project and attention from Government, especially Ms Rini as SOE Minister. So that we can license the engine and built in here.

No need to be rush, and inshaALLAH I am still alive and healthy till that moment. And looks like my generation will be this nation leaders around 2030-2040.

If I got the chance to penetrate our politics, I will surely order at least 100 of them.....:D

InshaALLAH

@Zarvan Pray for me bro........:devil:

Last edited:
USA new 6 generation fighter still uses pilot and by looking to the look, I doubt its maneuverability.

By the way 5 generation fighters still have many flaws, it is good though to be patience and learning from other 5 generation fighters plane. I hope PT Dirgantara has already become world class Aircraft manufacturer with huge man power just before we start producing this fighter, inshaALLAH. N 219 and N 245 program will likely become our transition process to achieve that goal.

During the waiting process I hope our turbine manufacture (PT Nusantara Turbin) will get more project and attention from Government, especially Ms Rini as SOE Minister. So that we can license the engine and built in here.

No need to be rush, and inshaALLAH I am still alive and healthy till that moment. And looks like my generation will be this nation leaders around 2030-2040.

If I got the chance to penetrate our politics, I will surely order at least 100 of them.....:D

InshaALLAH

@Zarvan Pray for me bro........:devil:
I will and for all Muslims in Indonesia

Insane Indonesian Training Technique Breaks All The Rules

first published on December 28, 2015 by Josh

An insane Indonesian Army training technique breaks every weapons safety rule you thought existed.

First and foremost here’s a warning. Warning: Do not try this in your backyard, or your front yard, or anywhere, anytime, ever.

This isn’t the first time we’ve seen a foreign country training in an extreme manner. I understand the intent of exercises like this, but the risk doesn’t justify the training received. If you kill one of your students doing something like this, you’re now at a minimum, one man down.

Warning: At no point should any individual attempt to recreate the training portrayed in the footage below.

Every time I watch this video, or one like it, I get the chills. No matter how many times I see it, I am waiting for one of the guys crawling to get shot. There’s a reason training techniques like this were tossed out by larger military’s a long time ago.

One poorly placed round, or lapse in fundamental marksmanship, can end the life of a student. This training technique also does almost nothing to desensitize individuals to incoming fire. The only productive realistic rehearsal these guys are going to receive from this, is a crash course in combat life saving after an instructor shoots a student.

Insane Indonesian Training Technique Breaks All The Rules

Full of Joy. Badak pass the certification process and ready for mass production.
View attachment 283097
Muantab...

Paling demen nih yg kek gini. Buat lalu ujicoba lalu sertifikasi lalu produksi masal. Josss

Tahun ini Pindad sertifikasi SSX Dan badak cmiiw.

Tahun depan apalagi nih? Anoa amfibi? N219? Semoga lancar!

Prajurit bonek. Are we the only one practicing this? or there're other doing the same? :super:
Don't know exactly...

Tapi situs sekelas diatas ajah buatin artikel ttg latihan kek gtuh berarti kita terkenal dan dia mungkin belum liat yg kek begini haha

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom