What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

They better not going back here. Get died there, and go straight to 'heaven' , wherever it is :D

Fsa kek isis kek mereka semua itu teroris, imam samudra, hambali dll itu juga salafi yg pergi ke Afghanistan, lihat jd apa mereka. Nggak ada pengecualian disini. Jabhat Nusrah yg fsa itu sendiri adalah Al Qaida, demikian jg ahrur alsham, harakat alsham, qataib al hitakah dan sebangsanya gak ada bedanya itu.

Credit to uwa212

1877856_201512020746380510.png

Ekor dr 332, Navy want to build ocean going OPV with large canon

Jabal Al-Nusra is not FSA of course, Nusra can be called as Al-Qaeda military wing.

So there must be some understanding here to differentiate this group and yes terorist has Salafist ideology as well but they should be put in different group.

More understanding about these people will make the effort to combat the radical group among our people become much more successful.

Very danger to make generalization over this as the terrorist is a very small fraction of that grouping.

Jabal Al-Nusra is not FSA of course, Nusra can be called as Al-Qaeda military wing.

So there must be some understanding here to differentiate this group and yes terorist has Salafist ideology as well but they should be put in different group.

More understanding about these people will make the effort to combat the radical group among our people become much more successful.

Very danger to make generalization over this as the terrorist is a very small fraction of that grouping.
The FSA originally a group of defected Syrian officer later receives train and supplies from CIA.
But today FSA is not really a cohesive one united unit but there are hundreds of faction inside it from the well trained and well equipped faction to just a ragtag militia guarding their hometown.

Some of them are know selling their US made weapons to ISIS because they need money and even joining ISIS because of ideology.
'Lots of our officers joined ISIS due to ideology’ – FSA commander to RT — RT News

Free Syrian Army decimated by desertions - Al Jazeera English

Not convincing enough to me, as everyone said in Syrian civil war people will do everything to survive. There is so many cases when one groups switch over their allegiance towards the most stronger one. And it is long beknown if what you so called moderate FSA rebels has joining hand with ISIS or Al Nusra to getting their objective. In the past there is Cooperation between JAN and ISIS and FSA to capture government held area in Aleppo before the ISIS starting to fight the Fsa for more power

For me everyone who had been joining the fray in Syria is same
They are traitor, as Indonesian law stated there is no Indonesian resident can joint other army besides TNI. Second, there is no guarantee about their loyalty towards our Republic as they had experiencing lige or death situation with their organizations

Three, they are provicient wi5h explosive, organizing a fighting and firearms, what do

Densus 88 operators are back in the jungle for Camar Maleo IV operation, Poso, Central Sulawesi
photo credit : SW04
View attachment 276427
View attachment 276428
12292804_745330008906850_759299880_n.jpg

Operation Camar Maleo involved thousands Brigade Mobile (BRIMOB), Detachment 88 and also involved 1000 Military Personnel from the Army Battalion 714 Sintuwu Maroso Poso. The objective is to chase, defeat a terrorist group Santoso and arrest the terrorist group leader named Abu Wardah.

The FSA originally a group of defected Syrian officer later receives train and supplies from CIA.
But today FSA is not really a cohesive one united unit but there are hundreds of faction inside it from the well trained and well equipped faction to just a ragtag militia guarding their hometown.

Some of them are know selling their US made weapons to ISIS because they need money and even joining ISIS because of ideology.
'Lots of our officers joined ISIS due to ideology’ – FSA commander to RT — RT News

Free Syrian Army decimated by desertions - Al Jazeera English

This why ISIS is thriving there, ISIS comes with command and unity, it makes them appealing to Syrian as they can win a lot of area fast enough.

Yup, I know mate, it is a dangerous place already, but better not to make generalization as well mate.

View attachment 276430
Operation Camar Maleo involved thousands Brigade Mobile (BRIMOB), Detachment 88 and also involved 1000 Military Personnel from the Army Battalion 714 Sintuwu Maroso Poso. The objective is to chase, defeat a terrorist group Santoso and arrest the terrorist group leader named Abu Wardah.
There are 4 member of Uighur extremist from China joining Santoso group in Poso Jungle.

This why ISIS is thriving there, ISIS comes with command and unity, it makes them appealing to Syrian as they can win a lot of area fast enough.

Yup, I know mate, it is a dangerous place already, but better not to make generalization as well mate.
For me FSA maybe not terrorist but they are indeed a rebel and deserves all the harsh treatment from Syrian Army.
They are US project right from the start, the product of the "Arab Spring" movement which is originally US project to change regime in middle east to be replaced by US puppet government.

If we support the FSA and justifying their rebellion, next time we must accept if Australia supporting Free Papua Movement to be free from Jakarta regime.
Whats the different?

Not convincing enough to me, as everyone said in Syrian civil war people will do everything to survive. There is so many cases when one groups switch over their allegiance towards the most stronger one. And it is long beknown if what you so called moderate FSA rebels has joining hand with ISIS or Al Nusra to getting their objective. In the past there is Cooperation between JAN and ISIS and FSA to capture government held area in Aleppo before the ISIS starting to fight the Fsa for more power

In the past they are of course together as they have common enemy, it is so understandable at war.

For me FSA maybe not terrorist but they are indeed a rebel and deserves all the harsh treatment from Syrian Army.
They are US project right from the start, the product of the "Arab Spring" movement which is originally US project to change regime in middle east to be replaced by US puppet government.

If we support the FSA and justifying their rebellion, next time we must accept if Australia supporting Free Papua Movement to be free from Jakarta regime.
Whats the different?

Well, I dont want to discuss something that will not effect anything, and in term of Syrian problem I better to have neutral position since peace deal among Shiah and Sunni (majority) is the best solution.

The problem is only in the decision whether Bashar should stay or not.

In the past they are of course together as they have common enemy, it is so understandable at war.

Well, I dont want to discuss something that will not effect anything, and in term of Syrian problem I better to have neutral position since peace deal among Shiah and Sunni (majority) is the best solution.

Condition in Syria right now is like watching the movie Mad Max : Fury Roads.
you got factions like the Marrauders, the Crow Fishers, the Buzzards fighting for power and water but in Syria is oil resources and ISIS like the Immortan Joe faction controlling the waters :P

Condition in Syria right now is like watching the movie Mad Max : Fury Roads.
you got factions like the Marrauders, the Crow Fishers, the Buzzards fighting for power and water but in Syria is oil resources and ISIS like the Immortan Joe faction controlling the waters :P

I can say it is so so complex mate, If we are powerful enough and has great leader, we can broker the peace deal as we are friends of every body there, particularly big actors like Saudi, Turkish,The West (US/French/British/etc), Iran, and Russia

I already make a move though.....look my post in Iranian forum

Iranian Chill Thread | Page 1794

:D

peace deal among Shiah and Sunni (majority) is the best solution.

I would say that sunni and shiah superficial conflict is only a mask for power domination game in middle east. We should see this clearly and shouldn't be trapped between iran and saudi regime. It's all power game. Islam has nothing to do with all this bloody conflict.

f-5.jpg

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom