What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Super rapid 76mm with stealth cupola. Nice move!

Request Rejected

Cool brah. Klo nanti sudah mantap dengan pengalaman bikin pkr frigate, langsung modif aja bikin varian baru yang bebas dari intelectual property right Damen. mirip2 kasus LPD Makassar. Langsung bikin banyak, gantiin VS, gantiin parchim, terus kembangkan varian destroyer. :yahoo:

Last edited:
slt1.jpg
Cr 90 rb (m3) test fiel, capable to penetrate 400 mm of steel armor. So it can be used against Gempita or acv300 apc

Its one of Primary AT weapons for Army infantry un

Indonesian electronics company, PT LEN (state owned) will deliver 734 Manpack radio to Indonesian Army (TNI-AD)

30 November 2015

Alkom Radio VHF LenVDR10-MP Buatan Len Siap Dioperasikan di Seluruh Batalyon Indonesia
Bandung (30/11) - Len mengirimkan radio VHFsebanyak 734 unit berikut perlengkapannya untuk TNI Angkatan Darat. Radio Manpack tipe LenVDR10-MP akan di-deliver ke semua batalyon di Indonesia dari Aceh hingga Papua, dan para engineer Len akan men-training para tentara yang menjadi user di 13 Kodam di tubuh TNI Angkatan Darat.

Alkom Radio VHF LenVDR10-MP Buatan Len Siap Dioperasikan di Seluruh Batalyon Indonesia | PT Len Industri (Persero)

LEN Defense products

Lini Bisnis Elektronika Pertahanan
Len adalah salah satu BUMNIP (BUMN Industri Pertahanan) dengan spesialisasi produk-produk berbasis elektronika yang dikembangkan oleh para engineer handal dalam negeri. Merupakan pemain utama dalam industri pengembangan dan aplikasi peralatan elektronika untuk pertahanan di Indonesia.

Len telah berhasil mengembangkan peralatan tactical communication yang memiliki matriks hopping yang dirancang khusus untuk mengurangi risiko penyadapan pihak lain. Selain itu produk unggulan CMS (Combat Management System) telah banyak digunakan oleh TNI AL dan diintegrasikan di KRI (Kapal Perang Indonesia) serta Kapal Sergap.

Selain itu kami juga sudah berhasil mendapatkan kontrak ekspor software kapal perang dari Thales Naderland untuk pertama kalinya pada bulan oktober 2013. Kerjasama tersebut berupa pekerjaan Pengembangan, Produksi dan Testing Integration software IFF (Identification Friend and Foe) serta software untuk EO Tracker, Decoy Launcher dan SAM.

Produk elektronika pertahanan lainnya antara lain :

• MMS (Mission Management System)
  • Tactical Data Link
  • Surveillence & Reconnaissance System
  • Radio Base Station
  • Crypto Device Solution (Voice & Data)
  • Radar Nasional
  • NAVINSYS Intercom System
  • ATCS (Automatic Traffic Counting System)
Lini Bisnis Elektronika Pertahanan | PT Len Industri (Persero)

All these posts looks nice.. Guys from Indonesia, I have seen something in BBC where an Indonesian Island still has majority of its population following Hinduism and the old Hindu temple there for pilgrimages.. What is its name, and is it true that the Indonesian govt is granting aids to make pilgrimages there for Hindus..??
I've seen it in a Documentary.. Is that true guys ?

All these posts looks nice.. Guys from Indonesia, I have seen something in BBC where an Indonesian Island still has majority of its population following Hinduism and the old Hindu temple there for pilgrimages.. What is its name, and is it true that the Indonesian govt is granting aids to make pilgrimages there for Hindus..??

Bali Island I guess.....How come you dont know this..... :D

Kaskus - The Largest Indonesian Community
Kaskus - The Largest Indonesian Community

Oh that's Bali. And the tmple name is Prambanan located on different island (Java), for the pilgrimage yes our gov. Had special program for pilgrim but you must registering yourself beforehand at our embassy.

Ah the name martadinata, she was part of Samadikun class in the past. KRI R.E. Martadinata 342 ex USS Charles Berry. She is be known for her roles to bombard muvh of Timor Leste coast during operation Lotus. She is been retired since 2005.

4391402990_d2e77b8529_o (1).jpg

RIP to the fallen soldier.
Indonesian Army Chaplain, Major John de Freites was murdered in cold blood by a group of Free Papua Movement 30 Nov 2015 while doing his territorial non-combatant duties liaising with local population in Namunaweja District, Papua Province. He and two soldiers was surrounded by dozens of armed gunmen and attacked. The other two soldier managed to escape but Major de Freites was shot multiple times and killed on site.
john de fretes.jpg

Ah the name martadinata, she was part of Samadikun class in the past. KRI R.E. Martadinata 342 ex USS Charles Berry. She is be known for her roles to bombard muvh of Timor Leste coast during operation Lotus. She is been retired since 2005.

View attachment 276385
and the second PKR will be named KRI Gusti Ngurah Rai 332 ( GnR ) :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom