What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Pasukan Linud Dengan Kemampuan Khusus
raider.png

Out of topic

Kenapa ya? Saya sering liat di fb atau grup fb atau fp di fb atau blog militer dll sering repost ulang foto2 yg ada disini,bahkan foto ajah ampe dijadikan artikel.apa mereka memang org2 sini atau mereka silent reader disini?
Sebaliknya mas, saya aktif di beberapa FB forum, beberapa foto yg saya upload disitu sengaja agar temen saya yg admin di AMDR gunakan utk posting disitu dan akhirnya kemudian muncul disini juga,
Simbiosa mutalisme lah sesama memeber Indonesia saling berbagi utk di share bareng. :)

Sebaliknya mas, saya aktif di beberapa FB forum, beberapa foto yg saya upload disitu sengaja agar temen saya yg admin di AMDR gunakan utk posting disitu dan akhirnya kemudian muncul disini juga,
Simbiosa mutalisme lah sesama memeber Indonesia saling berbagi utk di share bareng. :)
Rendang stronk?

IMG_3331.JPG

Mrs. Rini M. Soemarno greeting by Director of Pindad, Mr. Silmy Karim.

Ibu%20Menteri%20BUMN%20Menembak.jpg

Our Minister of SOE, Mrs. Rini M. Soemarno trying Pindad's SS2-V5 rifle on her visit to Bandung. She also trying to operate Pindad's excavator.

IMG_3429.JPG

IMG_3407.JPG

Source: Kementerian BUMN

Last edited:
India Eyes Air-Borne Early Warning And Control System Export To Indonesia

Source : Our Bureau ~ Dated : Monday, July 13, 2015 @ 08:40 AM
India is in talks with Indonesia to export indigenously-made Air Borne Early Warning and Control System (AEWAC).

“The AEWAC exports would be the first major export of defense systems from India under Prime Minister led government and the move fits into the government’s push to reduce import of weapon systems and increase exports,” Dr Christopher Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)Director Generaltold NDTV Monday.

“The government has clearly told us that expect technology and system that fall in the strategic we are free to export,” Dr Christopher said.

On being asked how he rated the Indian Private sector and its contribution to defense research and development, Dr Christopher said that for Make in India to be successful in defense systems with the private sector taking the lead “there is need to hand hold” the private companies. Development of defense systems is time consuming and costly. “The government could consider a fund to help out the private sector,” he said.

Source: Defense World via @supermarine at Formil Kaskus

maybe this one? via @r3zam4n at Formil Kaskus

Attachments

• 1111.JPG
    1111.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 38
Pindad FNSS Medium Tank (Indonesia-Turkey joint project)

Medium%2Btank%2Bbuatan%2BPT-PIndad.jpg

fnss-yeni-taktik-tekerlekli-zirhli-araclariyla-idef15te.jpg

Hello, during Idef 2015 held in Istanbul last May (when the agreement to develop the medium weight tank was signed) I had talks with the design crew of the FNSS Kaplan 20 seen in the picture above.

We had also a short discussion about the joint development of the medium weight tank and the team chief told me that the medium weight tank will be based on the Kaplan 20. I assume the chassis of the Kaplan 20 will be used as the Kaplan 20 looks quite different than the maquette of the medium tank you have posted

20150401antarafoto-orientasi-polwan-berjilbab-aceh-310315-apls-6.jpg

Orientation for new member of Polda Aceh, they use hijab. (source: Antara News)

fnss-yeni-taktik-tekerlekli-zirhli-araclariyla-idef15te.jpg

Hello, during Idef 2015 held in Istanbul last May (when the agreement to develop the medium weight tank was signed) I had talks with the design crew of the FNSS Kaplan 20 seen in the picture above.

We had also a short discussion about the joint development of the medium weight tank and the team chief told me that the medium weight tank will be based on the Kaplan 20. I assume the chassis of the Kaplan 20 will be used as the Kaplan 20 looks quite different than the maquette of the medium tank you have posted

It turn out that the picture I had posted is actually the latest design for the medium tank, the design has similarity with previous Pindad medium tank design with several changes. As said by Pindad spoke person, the design that I have posted can still be changed as well, but it is likely to be a final design, or if there are changes happen, it will not look too much different.

Indonesia to retire military aircraft that are more than 30 years old: Defence minister

Indonesia will decommission all military aircraft more than 30 years old, the Defence Minister said on Tuesday, as part of a push to modernise is fleet after the crash of an air force plane killed about 140 people last month.
Defence Minister Ryamizard Ryacudu declined to give details about how many aircraft would be retired or how much would be spent procuring new equipment.

"We have equipment that is 30, 40, 50 years old, planes and helicopters ... and we want to replace those with better aircraft," Mr Ryacudu told reporters after meeting the President in the capital, Jakarta.

Indonesia to retire military aircraft that are more than 30 years old: Defence minister, SE Asia News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom