What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

The bad news is we just wasted $800m to buy this F-16 JUNK. it can be used to buy 9 SU 35 instead and then the F 5 replacement we select the Typhoon Captor E. So we have both SU 35 and Typhoon.

Whose idea is it to purchase the 24 F-16 JUNK???

How can you say its a junk? only one accident and the aircraft is a junk?
how about newer Indian Su-30 MKI that falls down like a mosquito almost on monthly bases? does it give us the right to say Sukhoi is a junk?

Cant understand people who make this accidents as a material to mock up the F-16 C/D procurement process.
Unless we have 7 - 10 squadrons of Sukhois, the lost of one F-16 doesnt really matters.
But if you take look at our current condition, we need quantity as much as quality.

About the Super Flanker, even Vietnam the most experience country in ASEAN in using Russian products choose to wait and see the real performance of this new developed and untested Su-35.

And if Russian cannot give us any kind of TOT package or at least local overhaul and heavy maintenance package, i prefer not to procure Super Flanker at all.

doesn't know how people can mock up this accident, actually Indonesia just lost one of the much needed fighting machine she needed the most....

And the most important thing is the investigation is doesn't finished yet and people can blame this accident all they way as he or she like it for their convenience. But for good sake, please refrain from such immature judgement and all people know every decision has their own risk.

Show Time :

10899420_692125967572314_934331191_n.jpg
11024147_1628638737357659_2089839512_n.jpg

Eka Permatasari: On Duty and Off Duty Photo

buy su 35. dont buy another plane because when "human rights" word used we fu*ked up

buy su 35. dont buy another plane because when "human rights" word used we fu*ked up

What would happen if LCS getting hot?

Remember Russia 'put on hold' Iran S-300 delivery before. Will China ask Russia to do something similar about us and will Russia agree about it? Because in the end the ties between Russia and China outweigh the tie between Indo and Russia.

What would happen if LCS getting hot?

Remember Russia 'put on hold' Iran S-300 delivery before. Will China ask Russia to do something similar about us and will Russia agree about it? Because in the end the ties between Russia and China outweigh the tie between Indo and Russia.

Russia and China is not really "ally" though. For common people, it looks like one, but it is more like uniting front against The West, nothing more. Russia S-300 in Iran case is more about western pressure, and every body on the game dont like to see another nuclear power country emerges once again.

Russia and China is not really "ally" though. For common people, it looks like one, but it is more like uniting front against The West, nothing more. Russia S-300 in Iran case is more about western pressure, and every body on the game dont like to see another nuclear power country emerges once again.

So Russia cave in because Western pressure, yet Russia itself is under western sanction with China as their biggest lifeline..... If anything, that show how much power in Russia, China hold right now.

I do support balance approach in case of embargoes from any side, but caution is needed because i don't believe that some partner will never act against us.

So Russia cave in because Western pressure, yet Russia itself is under western sanction with China as their biggest lifeline..... If anything, that show how much power in Russia, China hold right now.

I do support balance approach in case of embargoes from any side, but caution is needed because i don't believe that some partner will never act against us.

Who said that China is Russia lifeline ...........? Can you explain a bit further that statement...... ? The Western sanction against Russia is a new one. Have you heard that Russia will lift the ban on S-300 into Iran as a respond on that....?

Russia support to Vietnam is the example of how I say that Russia is not really into China. Actually , there are some beef between them, even the two has had a war to each other. Another example, even Russia has offered Taiwan before with its fighter jet, only because of Taiwan side afraid of upsetting USA the deal didnt materialize

Who said that China is Russia lifeline ...........? Can you explain a bit further that statement...... ? The Western sanction against Russia is a new one. Have you heard that Russia will lift the ban on S-300 into Iran as a respond on that....?

Russia support to Vietnam is the example of how I say that Russia is not really into China. Actually , there are some beef between them, even the two has had a war to each other. Another example, even Russia has offered Taiwan before with its fighter jet, only because of Taiwan side afraid of upsetting USA the deal didnt materialize

I think the deal between Russia-China and the timing already speak for itself. Also, there's at least one year delay between the sanction and the lifting of the ban. It also shows that Russia can be pressured, just need the proper 'incentive'

As you said the sanction change the Russia calculus, and if anything history teach us, that is nothing stay constant.

For me, i like rafale better than EF 2000, F16 viper or even SU 35.....i hope the top brass choose the best fighter for future indonesian security and industry

For me, i like rafale better than EF 2000, F16 viper or even SU 35.....i hope the top brass choose the best fighter for future indonesian security and industry

Squadron 14 Su-35, Squadron 18 Viper, Squadron 19-20 Rafale .....

anggap aja terawangan si mbak-mbak ngawur yang didapat dari Jin Tomang pedagang Brosch

Squadron 14 Su-35, Squadron 18 Viper, Squadron 19-20 Rafale .....

anggap aja terawangan si mbak-mbak ngawur yang didapat dari Jin Tomang pedagang Brosch
WowWow that was better than my wildest expectation.....do we have a plan procuring medium and long range sam in mef2 sis??

Back
Top Bottom