What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Yes it was .... A chinese made one . That's why that thing was get dragged on by almost a decade by the marine brass
Ah I see. So another acquisition project courtesy of THAT group within the navy? I assume it's the same group that forced those FPB with the Chinese based SSM.

Ah I see. So another acquisition project courtesy of THAT group within the navy? I assume it's the same group that forced those FPB with the Chinese based SSM.

with Indonesia now at the crosshair of another big Naval conflict against certain country up North, buying more system from them is not prudent anymore. Better to resolve issue with Israel and joining UAE and Saudi bandwagon right now and take the most important thing we need

Please tell me more... you don't need to say their name of course
Dude , i'm a simple family man . The last thing i want to be situated is when black innova was parking around the neighbourhood and my house was swarmed by a new faces of tukang gorengan , baso , tahu bulat etc ...

You know the drill right ?? But , let just say some element in this country was preferred more short time profit over the well being of our country in the long run . That all i could say ...

with Indonesia now at the crosshair of another big Naval conflict against certain country up North, buying more system from them is not prudent anymore. Better to resolve issue with Israel and joining UAE and Saudi bandwagon right now and take the most important thing we need
Hard agree on that one. To be honest, other than for public perceptions, I never understood the logic why we still maintained the absent of formal diplomatic relation with Israel. How can we claim to mediate peace between the two parties, if we even refused to acknowledge one of them? It just pure silly.

Dude , i'm a simple family man . The last thing i want to be situated is when black innova was parking around the neighbourhood and my house was swarmed by a new faces of tukang gorengan , baso , tahu bulat etc ...

You know the drill right ?? But , let just say some element in this country was preferred more short time profit over the well being of our country in the long run . That all i could say ...
Nah dude, I already got enough tukang bakso with HT radio hanging around my place already
Alright Alright, that's good enough for me.

Hard agree on that one. To be honest, other than for public perceptions, I never understood the logic why we still maintained the absent of formal diplomatic relation with Israel. How can we claim to mediate peace between the two parties, if we even refused to acknowledge one of them? It just pure silly.
No way for now. You know who's our vice president right?

Is this group associated with a certain company that's known for selling a caffeinated beverage with a logo in the form of a naval vessel?

Last edited:
Is this group associated with a company that's known for selling a caffeinated beverage with a logo in form of a naval vessel?

I'm sorry man ....
I've heard things . But never that far yet . But , now you've mention the thing . It got me thinking more . And i hate that you know... 😅😅

Well , i think it's time to cross my fingers and just hoping for the best .

it's time to lay low for a while ....

bet they're only buying few for our spec ops vehicle , Chaiseri Firstwin , Bushmaster , and now this ......

Rather than spending budget for pile up various APC for spec ops and parade, better provide our soldier in the front line with better APC and recon vehicle. a lot of soldier in the field have to improvise their vehicle maintenance to make it operation ready.

tesco indomaritim, last month MoD visit them, they try to compete in OPV 95m aqusition programe,

There is also citra shipyard, batamec and palindo
tesco doesn't have shipyard that capable for building Frigate , let alone OPV , i think it's DRU .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom