What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

errr we don't need to be known or be famous like yours middle kingdom, just keep sending those junks here so we can freely using them as target practices, they are cheap and numerous indeed LOL.

BTW, don't be much offended, i wish for a long live Indonesian-Chinese cooperation so both countries can mutually gain something from each other, until the day both countries met each other in battlefield at opposing sides. :smokin:

@madokafc , あなたは戦士の精神です!

Indonesian Army - Special Forces (Kopassus/Special Forces Command) beginner level martial art

Martial Art - White Dove Silat

errr we don't need to be known or be famous like yours middle kingdom, just keep sending those junks here so we can freely using them as target practices, they are cheap and numerous indeed LOL.

BTW, don't be much offended, i wish for a long live Indonesian-Chinese cooperation so both countries can mutually gain something from each other, until the day both countries met each other in battlefield at opposing sides. :smokin:
lol, I want to say cheap and numerous too, but it's only cheap when it comes to your navy. You are not giving me a lot of options dude, shape up, so I can also say numerous.

@Nihonjin1051 “Warriors want a worthy opponent. There is no redress in fighting the pathetic.”
so we shouldn't fight you then, good call.

lol, I want to say cheap and numerous too, but it's only cheap when it comes to your navy. You are not giving me a lot of options dude, shape up, so I can also say numerous.

so we shouldn't fight you then, good call.

no you are not worthy opponent princelings, just back to your precious daddy and mama, as you are their only son :woot:

tell us more details on this incident @madokafc

is not incidents, is an acts of our resolve. Not only for Chinese ships, sometimes we burning Thais, Malays, Vietnamese and Myanmar ships

no you are not worthy opponent princelings, just back to your precious daddy and mama, as you are their only son :woot:
you are right I'm so ashamed.:(

But I will make China a bigger power, get me on the phone with the Chinese naval museum, I'm sure we still have a few 1960s boats and put them in action to counter the increasing capabilities of the Ahmad Yani Class, super boats.

you are right I'm so ashamed.:(

But I will make China a bigger power, get me on the phone with the Chinese naval museum, I'm sure we still have a few 1960s boats and put them in action to counter the increasing capabilities of the Ahmad Yani Class, super boats.
Yup the 60's Ahmad Yani Class is our super boats right now, but thats enough to keep your Navy at the bay. It looks like PLAN doesnt have the guts to challenge every single neighbor from Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Phillippine to Indonesia. Your Navy has modern assets in good quantity but lacks of courage which makes you use your fishermen as human shields behind Beijing territorial ambition. Well you better prepared @Genesis, in front of your Government, your lives is as cheap as a sardines in a can.

Last edited:
Yup the 60's Ahmad Yani Class is our super boats right now, but thats enough to keep your Navy at the bay. It looks like PLAN doesnt have the guts to challenge every single neighbor from Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Phillippine to Indonesia. Your Navy has modern assets in good quantity but lacks of courage which makes you use your fishermen as human shields behind Beijing territorial ambition. Well you better prepared @Genesis, in front of your Government, your lives is as cheap as a sardines in a can.

just let him be alone, even he doesn't know the real strength of Indonesian Navy today including our recent acquisition and production. OKB syndrome must be very though on him

Just ignore him. Unless he is Xi Jin Ping himself or someone in the very top of China government, his talking style shows that he is just some delusional dude that need to stroke his ego by pretending he is someone important ......

just let him be alone, even he doesn't know the real strength of Indonesian Navy today including our recent acquisition and production. OKB syndrome must be very though on him
Just ignore him. Unless he is Xi Jin Ping himself or someone in the very top of China government, his talking style shows that he is just some delusional dude that need to stroke his ego by pretending he is someone important ......
oh yea, let the personal insults fly, oh and @madokafc, next time you want to use a medical term to insult someone, get it right. lol.

It just means you can't use facts, cause facts make you realize who you really are, a tactic I see some Chinese member use against the US sometimes.

I only started this cause somebody here, not gonna mention names ^, targeted our fishermen. You want to go that way? Fine, I'm not afraid of confrontation.

Oh and I know of your acquisitions, it's nothing impressive, not for a nation of 200 million anyways. A couple of dutch and British corvettes and all of a sudden you are a navy? Well, Philippines got a few trainers doesn't make it an air force.

Interesting that each time China is brought to the equation on well, countries like yours, bravery is always questioned, though to be fair to you guys I seen the same with the China US debate.

Come on, I'm sure you guys got more insults, throw them right here, cause that's about all you can do.

:china::welcome::usflag:

This is how we deal with Koreans who trespass and try to run away:

:rolleyes:

so Japan is displaying it's power, by showing it can shoot a slow moving target? I thought you better than that, I mean the country.

thediplomat_logo.png

Indonesian Maritime Security Board to Access Chinese Satellite Data
Indonesia’s Maritime Security Coordinating Board will have access to Chinese remote sensing data.

By Ankit Panda
October 17, 2014

thediplomat_2014-10-16_19-54-51-386x389.jpg

China and Indonesia have signed an agreement on sharing remote-sensing data. According to a report by IHS Jane’s 360, the China National Space Administration (CNSA) and the Indonesian Maritime Security Coordinating Board (IMSCB) signed an agreement that will bolster Indonesian efforts to “enhance offshore security.” The two agencies signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on October 6 that will see CNSA share its remote sensing data with IMSCB ground stations. The specifics of how IMSCB plans to use the data remain unknown.

The agreement comes at a time when Indonesian officials have stated a degree of apprehension over a possible territorial dispute with China concerning the Natuna archipelago. In general, Indonesia is not one of the major countries engaged in a maritime dispute with China over South China Sea territories — a factor that likely made this agreement possible in the first place.

According to Jane‘s, CNSA’s remote sensing “data is intended to improve IMSCB early-warning capabilities and support maritime law enforcement and disaster relief response.” The MoU is also a follow-up to a 2012 China-Indonesia maritime collaboration agreement. Last year, also in October, Indonesia and China signed an MoU on the industrialization of fisheries which included a clause on bilateral cooperation in the eradication of illegal fishing. Earlier this year, Fang Fenghui, chief of the general staff of the Chinese People’s Liberation Army, noted that China hoped to strengthen maritime cooperation with Indonesia as Indonesian military chief Moeldoko visited Beijing.

Overall, at a time when China is growing increasingly assertive in the South China Sea, where it maintains a capacious territorial claim based on historical maps, its relations with Indonesia remain stable. Despite the lingering issue of the Natuna archipelago — which Beijing has included within the confines of its “nine dashed line” claim to the South China Sea — Indonesia and China continue to maintain friendly relations.

Remote sensing data itself could prove highly valuable for Indonesia, a country without a space program as developed as China’s. Through the measurement of propagated waves, remote sensing data can paint a detailed picture of a large geographic area. Additionally, remote sensing can describe atmospheric variables. Remote sensing data have several applications including for conventional radars, maritime surveillance, topography, marine resource management, and environmental monitoring. China has been developing its space-based remote sensing capabilities for some time. Last month, it launched the Yaogan-21 and Tiantuo-2 satellites, which are expected to deliver remote sensing data for scientific and economic purposes.

Indonesian Maritime Security Board to Access Chinese Satellite Data | The Diplomat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom