What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Lesson to us, actually S60 is really mighty and we need more AA gun to cover all of our cities

78220692_1247816028734389_7379433901124485120_n.jpg

Exercise Wirra Jaya deepens defence partnerships with Indonesia

Soldiers from Darwin’s 1st Brigade have travelled to Indonesia to participate in Exercise Wirra Jaya 2019, a bilateral training exercise held annually with the Indonesian Army.

Minister for Defence, the Hon Linda Reynolds CSC said the two-week training exercise aims to foster cooperation and enhance interoperability between Australian and Indonesian forces.

“Since Exercise Wirra Jaya debuted in 2013, it has grown into a sophisticated Defence partnership, strengthening each year based on our shared interest in enhancing peace and security in our region,” Minister Reynolds said.

“The exercise has grown from a single rifle platoon to both nations now contributing engineers, artillery and military vehicles for training.”

The 2019 iteration of Exercise Wirra Jaya will take place at Dodiklatpur in Asum Bagus, East Java – Indonesia’s premier live-fire field training facility that regularly hosts international exercises.

Chief of Army, Lieutenant General Rick Burr AO, DSC, MVO, said 2019 will be the first time Australian Army Bushmasters will deploy with soldiers as part of the exercise.

“Our soldiers from the 5th Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment introduced the Bushmaster to their Indonesian counterparts in the Northern Territory last year and they will now continue that training on unfamiliar ground,” Lieutenant General Burr said.

The Tentara Nasional Indonesia Army (TNI-AD) strategic reserve force, the 2nd Division Kostrad, will have the opportunity to show the Australian Infantrymen their own armoured fighting vehicle capability.

“Familiarising ourselves with each other’s doctrine, equipment, tactics and techniques broadens our knowledge and understanding of each other, which in turn naturally builds trust and relationships that endure,” Lieutenant General Burr said.

Each year Australia and Indonesia share hosting duty for Exercise Wirra Jaya. In 2018 the Australian Army’s 1st Brigade welcomed around 90 TNI-AD soldiers to Robertson Barracks.
https://www.minister.defence.gov.au...a-jaya-deepens-defence-partnerships-indonesia
Asum bagus
who do you think, well if you want to search the comments you can see it on airspace review IG about LM 100J

View attachment 590454 sebenernya pengen gua block tapi sayang bgt, gua cuman ngomong retard saja, be like wtf gitu doang baper dan nyambernya dia udah kek anak kecil
Malah curhat dimari
Lesson to us, actually S60 is really mighty and we need more AA gun to cover all of our cities

View attachment 590467
Sure thing, we need more AA gun but that oldies is not relevant anymore, we need system that can detect and engage automatically. But its still okay to operate si simbah but we need to buy more advanced AA gun.
Tapi simple AA juga masih lumayan kalo cuman buat target yang simpel kek helikopter, kalau di timteng aa gun jadi favorit buat digendong truk pikep. :v
Trus kalau dibuat nembak 'mobilnya goyang'

View attachment 590467
Different era aircrafts tho. Fighters these day dont like staying close to the ground compared to their granpas and rarely gone ground strafing, as there's plenty stocks of guided bombs and missiles that they could drop from a safe distance.

Malah curhat dimari
yah mau gimana lagi bro wkwkwk, sebenernya dari dulu males ae ngeliat dia, keliatan kek orang ODGJ anjer, terlalu retard i must say, cuman saran ae sih, kalo lu di encounter atau encounter dia sengaja, mending bawa pasukan banyak dari dulu aja begitu, kepojok ntar alasannya apa, ngelesnya apa, please if someone encounter @jakalellana, ignore aja, terlalu idiot, gua yg E-6 in Marines aja kalah ama yg katanya lulusan unpad kali wkwkwk tapi botjahnya dan bapernya kek cewek

View attachment 590467

a little bit too much to say about that, but indeed we need more AA gun but so far we also need modern AA gun like skyshield or what's that 35mm from poles? we also need that, cuz our s60 only sum of em who had FCS/AKT, last time they had a training without FCS on s60 idk about bofors and other tho

Tapi simple AA juga masih lumayan kalo cuman buat target yang simpel kek helikopter, kalau di timteng aa gun jadi favorit buat digendong truk pikep. :v
Name an iconic duo my turn
Terrorist+pickup truck

Different era aircrafts tho. Fighters these day dont like staying close to the ground compared to their granpas and rarely gone ground strafing, as there's plenty stocks of guided bombs and missiles that they could drop from a safe distance.

Not much lah, US and allies used F104, F4, F 8 crusader, F5 tiger, A7 corsair, A4 skyhawk, F100 super sabre, F105 thunderchief and so on. And for bombing mission most like to do so with heavy bomber such as b52, Avro Vulcan, Convair B36, etc.

who do you think, well if you want to search the comments you can see it on airspace review IG about LM 100J

View attachment 590454 sebenernya pengen gua block tapi sayang bgt, gua cuman ngomong retard saja, be like wtf gitu doang baper dan nyambernya dia udah kek anak kecil
I'm gonna play the devil's advocate here. Calling someone 'retard' is uncalled for. It's aggressive if used in such context, no matter how "fancy" you're gonna twist it. I don't know what the whole discussion was about but you were being a little hypocritical, there. Though his retort was overboard, but I mean, it takes two to tango.

Sure thing, we need more AA gun but that oldies is not relevant anymore, we need system that can detect and engage automatically. But its still okay to operate si simbah but we need to buy more advanced AA gun.
Reminds me of Somali techies with ZSU

I'm gonna play the devil's advocate here. Calling someone 'retard' is uncalled for. It's aggressive if used in such context, no matter how "fancy" you're gonna twist it. I don't know what the whole discussion was about but you were being a little hypocritical, there. Though his retort was overboard, but I mean, it takes two to tango.
Although he can't accuse that guy as an "retard", that guy acts like an retard (I've seen the discussion and that jakalellana guy is full of joke right there)

Last edited:
well actually i was having a stress due to work and yeah that guy definitely an tardy on discussion, sometimes accusing people and pretty much mean

Although he can't accuse that guy as an "retard", that guy acts like an retard (I've seen the discussion and that jakalellana guy is full of joke right there)
he definitely a joke, LMAO

well actually i was having a stress due to work and yeah that guy definitely an tardy on discussion, sometimes accusing people and pretty much mean

he definitely a joke, LMAO
it's even far more better to not starting arguement with that kind of people , i'd always want to rant with that kind of person on internet , however 2nd thought always strangle my hand from typing and somewhat saving me from that kind of toxic arguement .

Both Martadinata Class Frigate at Tanjung Perak harbourView attachment 590450

is this an old photo ?? if i remember a week ago , the 2nd 10514 is already on 35mm millenium gun installment process .

Last edited:
Indonesia, S Korea discuss military armament system procurements
20th Nov 2019 18:55

IMG_20191120_141028.jpg

Coordinating Minister for Political, Legal and Security Affairs Mahfud MD spoke to the press at the Office of Coordinating Minister for Political, Legal and Security Affairs in Jakarta on Wednesday (Antara Foto/Syaiful Hakim)

Jakarta (ANTARA) - South Korean Ambassador to Indonesia Kim Changbeon called on Indonesian Coordinating Minister for Political, Legal and Security Affairs Mahfud MD on Wednesday to discuss procurement of main military armament system (Alutsista), among others. The courtesy call is usual as he only assumed the post of coordinating minister for political, legal and security affairs less than a month ago, Mahfud said.

The meeting also discussed President Joko Widodo's plan to visit South Korea this month to attend an international meeting. The president is scheduled to leave on November 23, he said.

Related news: Indonesian Navy ready to commission PT PAL-assembled submarine

The other agenda of the meeting was bilateral talks between Indonesia and South Korea that have engaged in many areas of cooperation, he said.

The meeting also highlighted a plan for cooperation in the procurement of the main military armament system, but he did not elaborate on the plan.

Asked about the cooperation between the two nations in the procurement of fighter jets KFX/IFX which is still obscure, he said he did not discuss only that with the ambassador.

"We discussed a lot of things, not only that but also investigation, armament, and trade. These issues are only a small part (of many issues). We also discussed Korean detainees held custody in Indonesia at the request of another country," he said.

Related news: Third submarine to be completed in 2019: Ministry

Editor: Rahmad Nasution

COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2019

https://m.antaranews.com/en/news/13...discuss-military-armament-system-procurements

afaik is more like combination between all branch, like Air defense and field arty, also there's cavalry, infantry, etc

View attachment 590434 View attachment 590435
well been playing IG for a while and saw these man who've been an idiot in IG for long time. just a reminder if you guys encounter this kid, you're chances of winning in argument are 100% but 0% in the eye of him when he's cornered. 2 of my friends got blocked at the same time when they were talking against them, suspected they're same person LMAO

Persetan ama yang di ig

Btw so the composite have rocket arty cannon arty and cavalery aspect?
Like a mechanized infantry but have more firepower?

View attachment 590467

But many people like formiler have love hate relationship with mbah s60
And
If we give that infographic to someone I afraid maybe someone said

Kita ga perlu SAM ama pespur canggih cukup AA dan Manpad

Lol
Likely we must change s60 with modern AA like 35 mmGDF and "varieties ", oto melara 75mm, etc

Ah i just remember batalyon komposit, can we give them some Zsu 23 with pickup to them? Or maybe quad 14,5mm for anti helicopter heheheh

Zsu per mechanized batallion or cavalry for air defence are it is expensive or not?

Back
Top Bottom